Jewelry Store Heist

Story Info
White wife taken by three black thieves.
4.4k words
4.06
226.8k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kippy189
Kippy189
304 Followers

I'm the owner of the jewelry store at 5th and Madison. As typically happened on Saturday night I had to work until eight p.m. I was starving by the time I got home and Alicia, my wife had promised me a romantic dinner since her daughter was staying with her ex for the weekend.

I parked the car in the garage and walked in through the laundry room into the kitchen. I threw my keys on the counter and hollered, "Alicia?"

I heard a man's voice behind me say, "She can't talk right now Mr. Burns."

I whorled around. Two black men were standing in the hallway. Behind them a third held Alicia around the waist with one arm and his hand was over her mouth. She looked terrified, but her struggles were useless against the big man. His skin was a black as coal.

"If you cooperate your wife won't get hurt," said the man who appeared to be the leader.

"What do you want? Let my wife go." He just smiled at me.

"Here's what's going to happen," he said. "You're going to give us the keys to your store and the combination to the safe. We've done enough research that we know that you're wife's daughter is at her dad's for the weekend. We know where he lives and we know that you wife's daughter goes to Mountain View Elementary."

Alicia let out a loud sob. "No," she begged through the black man's fingers.

It only took me a minute to make a decision. "Alright, I'll do whatever you want just don't hurt my wife or her daughter."

"That's the right answer." He paused for a moment. "Come on down and join us." Without waiting for me they all moved into our bedroom.

I had no choice but to follow. As I entered one of the men grabbed me and pulled my arms behind my back and wrapped my wrists with duct tape. The man still held Alicia near the bed. The other man smiled.

"Let my wife go please," I begged. They ignored me. The guy behind me reached around my waist and unbuckled my belt. "What are you doing?" He pulled my pants down around my ankles. "What are you doing?" I asked again. Instead of answering he pulled my jacket back around my tied wrists. Then he stepped around in front of me and undid my tie and pulled it off.

As soon as I naked from the waist down before them, I felt utterly helpless. They pointed to my limp dick and laughed. I couldn't protect my wife or my stepdaughter. I felt worthless. The man in front of me pushed me into the love seat and I flopped down helpless.

All three then turned their attention to my wife. Alicia was wearing a very sexy black dress in anticipation of our evening together. It was very low cut with spaghetti straps over her shoulders. It was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra. The tight dress came up to mid thigh. Her legs were covered with sheer black stockings. Her high heels had fallen off her feet. The leader walked over and lifted the side of her skirt a couple of inches and we could all see the strap of a black garter holding up her stocking.

Alicia recoiled, whimpering, but one man held her tight. The leader lightly brushed his black fingers up the side of her stocking covered leg.

"Please leave my wife alone," I begged.

He turned and looked at me. "What's the combination to the alarm at your store?"

I told him.

"Now you're talking." He let the hem of her dress fall. "Do you have a pencil and paper anywhere?" he asked me.

"In the drawer, over there." I pointed with my chin to the nightstand drawer.

I gave him the combination to the safe and the alarm system.

"Good," he said. "Where are your car keys?"

"In the kitchen. On the counter."

"Okay we're going to take your car and rob your jewelry store. But first we have some time to kill so we're going to tie you up a little more securely.

Charlie knelt in front of me and wrapped duct tape around my ankles and then pushed me over on my side and put tape from my ankles to my wrists so that if I stood, I would just fall over.

The leader turned to my wife. "Are you wearing panties?" She looked at him distrustfully. "Don't worry; we're not going to hurt you or your daughter if you cooperate. So, are you wearing panties?"

At the mention of her daughter, Alicia nodded yes.

"Good. Take them off." She looked at him with horror. "Just slide them down. You don't have to lift your dress."

She looked at him warily. "Please," he added. "You won't look will you Forrest?"

"I won't look. Will you Charlie?" asked Forrest.

"No ma'am. You can trust me," answered Charlie.

There was no way that she could take off her panties without raising her dress, but she turned away and lifted her dress. All four of us watched as she slid her panties off and in the process only showed her all of her creamy white thighs and buttocks before letting her dress drop back. With her back still to the leader and without looking at him; she handed him her panties.

"That wasn't so hard now, was it?" he asked rhetorically as he walked over and stuffed her panties into my mouth and then covered my lips with duct tape. He grasped my cheeks in his hand. "There's only one final rule. We know that you will have to report the robbery of your store, but," he paused. "You're not going to tell the police that we came here tonight. Is that clear?"

I nodded yes.

"Good, because we're going to leave a lot of DNA evidence behind and if you tell the police we'll come back for your wife's daughter."

"No, we'll cooperate," wailed Alicia.

He stood up straight and turned to Alicia. "Good, because Mrs. Burns we will be leaving that DNA evidence with you." All three of them laughed. I didn't get the joke.

Then he said, "Well my brothers, what should we do to kill some time?"

"Well brother Alex," said the man holding Alicia, "I'm kinda hungry..." He reached up and slid one of the straps off of my wife's shoulder. "...you know, for some white meat." "Ohhh no please!" wailed my wife as Charlie walked over and slid the other strap down.

"Mrs. Burns, just think of your daughter. You'll be fine. Just take off your dress," said the one named Alex.

No I understood why they'd stuck her panties in my mouth. "Nuuhhh!" I groaned against the gag.

While Charlie held her, Forrest unzipped her dress and pulled it down exposing her breasts. He leaned over and licked her right nipple. Alicia whimpered as he pushed her dress down off of her hips. It slid to the floor. Forrest ran his big black hand down her stocking covered leg as his lips slid down to her flat tummy. He stood, letting his hands roam up to her breasts. He grinned and pulled down her thong panties before he stepped back so that he could take in her nudity. "You're a fine looking woman," he said.

Stepping out of his shoes, he slid his pants down. He was already starting to get hard. He leaned forward and kissed her. Alicia whimpered and turned her head to the side. His black member was semi-erect and arched out from his body. He took her hand and wrapped it around his rod. "You know you want it don cha?" He smiled at her. "I'll bet you've never had black cock before." He turned her around and said to their leader, "Alex look at that tight white ass."

Alicia looked down at his engorged rod. She looked terrified.

He lay down on the bed on his back. His hard cock rested on his stomach. "Come on momma, climb aboard." She didn't move. "Hey Alex," said Forrest, "I think she needs help."

Alex moved up next to Alicia and he and Charlie moved my wife over Forrest so that her knees were straddling his groin. Each took an arm and helped lower her while Forrest held his cock up straight so that by the time she was on her knees, his black cockhead was pressed against the entrance to her pink pussy.

Alicia put a hand on his chest and looked down. She seemed mesmerized by his big cock. While she stared, poised just above it; Alex and Charlie both were pulling down their pants. They were both hard, although neither was as big as Forrest.

The love seat where I sat was positioned perfectly to give me a view of his cock disappearing into Alicia as she seemed to voluntarily settle on it. She closed her eyes tight when all I could see were his black balls up against her white ass.

Alex moved up next to her and turned her head, pressing his cock against her lips. Keeping her eyes closed, she opened her mouth and let his cock slide in.

Charlie walked over to the other side and grasped her hand and brought it up to his rod. While she sucked Alex and stroked Charlie, she let her hips settle until Forrest's cock was buried in her pussy. Even with Alex's cock in her mouth I could hear her groan. It seemed to me that she was giving in awfully easily.

After about five minutes Alex moved back and his rod slipped from her mouth. Charlie put his hand on her head and pulled it over to him.

Alex moved back behind Alicia, between Forrest's legs and knelt, blocking my view of Forrest's cock sliding in and out of her pussy. Alex leaned forward but I couldn't see what he was trying to do. He raised one leg to get a better angle and now I could see that he was trying to penetrate her asshole with his pole. He pressed the head of his cock against her opening. He pushed forward, but he couldn't penetrate her tight hole. She whimpered. Alex sat back on his knees and spit on her crack until the spittle wet her puckered hole. Again he leaned forward and this time his cock head slid into her butt hole.

"Mmphh," groaned my wife as Forrest lifted his hips. Her cheek bulged out as Charlie pulled her head toward him.

Alex leaned back, but without letting his cock slide back out he again spit down her crack. Pressing forward he pushed his cock in past the foreskin.

Forrest pushed his cock all the way in the same time Alex pushed forward again; this time he slid half way up her rectum.

"OOOHHH!" groaned Alicia, letting Charlie's cock slide out her mouth as Alex pushed forward.

Forrest began pumping and Charlie pulled her head back down. Tears streamed down the side of her face while Alex kept slowly pushing forward until he was pretty much buried up her ass. My wife likes to use a butt plug while she and I made love sometimes, but I doubted that it was anything like having these two big cocks in her at the same time.

Neither Forrest nor Alex were moving very fast, but I doubted that would be possible. I wondered if they could feel each other's cock. They had to. They got into a rhythm where one would slide into her and then hold his cock buried deep while the other slid out and then back in. They took turns for several minutes.

My poor wife, a big black cock in her pussy, another, somewhat smaller, up her ass, a third, about my size, in her mouth. She had black cock, of varying sizes pushed in every opening. She let Charlie's cock slide out again. "I can't..., I can't breath."

Charlie seemed willing to cut her some slack and he just rubbed his hard pole against her face while the other two continued fucking her in her pussy and ass. I closed my eyes. I didn't want to watch my wife being brutalized this way.

But then I heard her moan. It wasn't a moan of pain. I opened my eyes and saw that her eyes were scrunched up tight. She screamed, "OH GOD NO. OOOHHHH GODDD! NO, NO NOOOO." She was obviously having an orgasm despite herself. "Ohhhh noooo," she panted, out of breath.

I looked at Charlie. He had a big smile on his face while he held his cock against Alicia's cheek. Then Alex groaned and pushed his cock up her ass until his balls were pressed against her buttocks. He held it there, his head thrown back, while Forrest kept pumping her pussy. Forrest's cock must have been massaging Alex's rod inside her body, because Alex just kept it pushed in while his body jerked and he emptied his load up her ass.

Alex let his cock slide out of her ass but Forrest wasn't done yet. His cock kept sliding in and out of her pussy while Alex's cum leaked from her ass. Alex looked over at me with a satisfied look on his face; then, to my embarrassment, he said, "Look Mrs. Burns, we got you're husband all excited."

I looked down and sure enough; I had an erection. Alicia turned her head and saw my six inches of manhood sticking straight up. I couldn't tell what was going through her mind. She just closed her eyes and turned her head back around. I was mortified. Here I was supposed to be the outraged husband. I was supposed to protect her from this kind of degradation and I was as hard as a rock.

Alex walked into the bathroom and I heard the shower, but the other two weren't done yet.

My wife was clearly exhausted, but Charlie was out of patience and he pulled her head back down on his cock. She obediently started sucking him again while Forrest kept driving his black pole in and out of her pink pussy.

In another five minutes Charlie grabbed the back of Alicia's head and began thrusting his cock down her throat while he came. Alicia always gave good head and she swallowed his cum whenever he pulled his cock out far enough.

Finally Charlie moved away and only Forrest was inside my wife. I heard him say, "You want to get this over?" She was now just straddling his hips and not moving. His big black cock was buried in her pussy. "Start moving your ass," he commanded. She got the message and slowly began riding his cock. "That's more like it," he said. He lifted his head and sucked on her left nipple.

Within five or ten minutes he groaned and began thrusting his hips up to meet her downward motion. "Oh good, oh good," he groaned. I noticed that Alicia was breathing hard and her eyes were squeezed shut. "Oh fuck, oh fuck," he exclaimed, now keeping his hips raised.

While his orgasm seemed to be taking forever, I could tell that Alicia was cumming at the same time although she was biting her lip to keep from making any sounds. Then she seemed to sink on his cock and was still, although panting hard.

"Don't stop now bitch," he said gruffly. Again she began riding him, trying to get him drained. White cum was now evident on his black rod each time she raised her hips. Now, it only took a few minutes until he arched his back to drive himself inside of her as deep as he could. "That's it. That's it. Oh FUCK!"

His body jerked upwards and Alicia said, "OH!" just once. This time when she collapsed on top of him he didn't protest.

Alex came out of the bathroom, all showered and refreshed. "Okay bros, let's go heist his other jewels." He turned to her. "Mrs. Burns we're going to tie you up for a little while. We'll let you loose when we get back."

Charlie and Alex both helped Alicia off of Forest. The three of them used the belts from our bathrobes to tie each of her arms to a bedpost and pantyhose for each leg until she was spread eagle on top of the bed. Alex knelt by her head and rolled up a knee high stocking. He stuck it in her mouth and then put duct tape over her mouth to keep the gag in place. She looked up at him calmly as he rubbed his hand across her chest and tweaked each of her nipples with his fingers. "We hate to leave you like this, but we won't be gone too long and we'll let you go, I promise."

The three of them left and my wife laid her head back on the bed and closed her eyes; resigned to await their return. I could see Forrest's cum leaking out of her pussy and wetting the bedcover.

I tried to say something encouraging to her, but my mouth was so dry I could only mumble through the gag. She seemed to not hear me because I got no reaction.

I closed my eyes and must have dozed off. I awoke with a start when the three of them walked into our bedroom, smiling and laughing. Alex walked over and removed the gag from Alicia's mouth. "Sorry about that Mrs. Burns. Would you like some water?"

"Yes please," she croaked.

"Charlie, get the lady some water." Charlie went into out bathroom with a glass. She lifted her head and he held the glass to her lips

"Thank you," she said.

My mouth was parched, but no one had removed my gag so that I could ask for water. Alex turned to me. "Well Mr. Burns we'll be out of your home and your life soon." He turned and looked at his two cohorts. "Did I say life? I meant wife." They all laughed. Then Alex said, "Okay Charlie you get to go first."

Charlie stripped his clothes off while he stared down at my naked wife, tied spread eagle on the bed. He walked over to the foot of the bed and leaned over and kissed her painted toes. Alicia finds it amusing when I fondled her pretty feet. I was finding it very erotic watching this young black man enjoying her stocking covered feet as much as I did.

"Hurry up Charlie; we don't have all night," complained Forrest.

"I know, but she's so fine," said Charlie. He kissed her foot one more time then ran the fingers of one hand up the inside of her leg. He stood up and moved up next to her waist and casually ran his fingers through her pubic hair.

Alicia just watched him silently as he slid a finger between her pussy lips. He watched her face as he rubbed her clitoris. She closed her eyes. He pulled his finger out and let it travel up her flat stomach to her belly button and was slightly rewarded when she shivered.

He leaned over and took a nipple between his lips while he moved his hand back down. His black hand cupped her pubic triangle while kissing her nipple. Alicia bit her lip when his finger slid back between her pussy lips.

"Jesus Christ Charlie, just fuck her," said Forrest irritably.

"I'm just gettin her wet," said Charlie. But he climbed onto the bed between her knees and slowly lowered his body over hers while he directed his cock between her pick pussy lips. He lowered his hips and slid into her hot pussy. Alicia kept her eyes closed, but her face scrunched up as he started to bang her.

Both Alex and Forrest began undressing in anticipation of their turns to fuck my wife. As soon as his clothes were off, Alex knelt on the bed near Alicia's head and turned her face toward his dangling cock. He squeezed her cheeks to get her to open her mouth and as soon as she did he leaned over so that his semi-erect rod went into her mouth.

It only took about ten minutes before Charlie came, but I could tell that he brought Alicia with him because she was raising her hips to meet his final thrusts even while she sucked Alex's now hard rod.

Now Alex complained. "You weren't supposed to cum inside her."

"Sorry," said Charlie as he climbed off, cum dripping from his cock, "I couldn't help myself." He grinned.

Alex didn't waste any time; he just traded places with Charlie and slid his cock into her wet pussy. His chocolate colored ass rose and fell for nearly ten minutes when Alicia moaned, "Oooohh."

"You like that Mrs. Burns?" Alex asked. He speeded up his thrusts.

Her reply was another "Oooohhh," through clenched teeth. She raised her hips and her body gave away that she was having another orgasm.

Forrest waited until she was done, then moved up on the bed near her head and demanded, "Get me hard bitch."

"Forrest that's no way to talk to a beautiful lady, especially in front of her husband," Alex said while he pounded my wife. "You should ask her to please suck your cock."

Forrest looked at Alex like he was from another planet, but he said, "Please suck my cock," waited a moment then added, "bitch." Alicia opened her mouth and took his cockhead between her lips and sucked.

Alex lasted another ten minutes, and then he came noisily. "Oh fuck yes!" he groaned. When he pulled out I could see that his black cock was coated white. He said, "Okay Forrest it's your turn. Just don't take too long. We have to hit the road."

Forrest didn't need any encouragement; he pulled his cock from her mouth, crawled over and covered her body with his. He lifted his hips and I watched as his big cock slid easily into her wet pussy.

"OOHH," she groaned.

"You were jest waitin for my big cock weren't ya?" he stated as he slowly sank all of the way in.

Kippy189
Kippy189
304 Followers
12