All Comments on 'Jewelry Store Heist'

by Kippy189

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Now that she's had a big black one

She's gonna want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
details

Need to pay attention to details in the story. For example, she was forced to take off her panties, then her thongs were later removed. Also, how did she know Forrest's name?

She's mad at him for getting an errection yet she had orgasms?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star.

THIS IS TROLL BAIT. DO NOT READ THIS STORY. The asshole writer just wants to jerk off on the negative comments. Don't give him the satisfaction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Erotic But????????

She knew their names?

She didn't have to be pushed or manhandled?

She was lifted over him and she lowered herself down on him?

She did little to protest?

She did as she was told with little hesitation?

She had several orgasms?

Okay, let's say that she went along, reluctantly, for fear of bodily harm to her and her daughter. How did they know so much about the store, safe and merchandise? Now, let's agree that with continued sexual contact, note they didn't beat her up or manhandle her - they almost made love to her, that her bodily functions would begin to react to the sex - not inconceivable! She has orgasms - okay.

Ending, she hates him for having an erection, he is human, a porno right in front of him, he could hear her having orgasms, watch her responding and fucking back in unison when told to do so? Even with hurt and anger, her not screaming, crying out with hurt,watching and hearing his wife responding sexually and accommodating the three men is going to give him some stimulus?

Alright, as a stand alone story, it's erotic and catchy, pretty good read until the end when she won't let him touch her or discuss with him his reaction. To some degree, understandable - but...we have to wonder? While she is in the shower, she got a lot of sucking and fucking, her pussy was filled more than ever before and she had several orgasms?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lame

Lame crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonder about the wife

She is made at him for having an erection. Her response about not touching for having a erection when they leave. She didn't struggle and she enjoyed many orgasms and even knew them by name. How did they know about the daughter and away for the weekend. Was she in on it with them. You have to wonder. Go to the police and let them trace the DNA. One if now all of them were probably on file for other criminal acts and could of bee apprehended within a short time. I think she knew them and was involved in the scheme for money. Nice story and well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It's obvious

Alex is her pimp, Charlie and Forrest his minders. This heist was set up, Alicia believing that she would be released from Alex's stable once they had off-loaded the jewellery. Alicia was desperate to be out before Alex worked on her daughter who was now a teenager. But pimps lie....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Time for the husband to grow a back bone and start pimping his whore wife out and make some extra money. That way she would respect him because he would be treating her like blackmen treat her and she obviously likes being treated like a cum dump whore, because thats only way blacks treat thier women. Or, maybe he should just make the cunt disappear permantely

johnny1705johnny1705about 10 years ago
Oops!

hubby needs to get some before she cleans up!

bgblacknylonslvrbgblacknylonslvrover 9 years ago
It needs an ending

IT ended with too many loose ends!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a shit!!

Report the robbery immediately to the police get the DNA evidence from the slut wife then talk to a divorce lawyer and then kick the slut out!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Start

She'll be dating blacks pretty quickly..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

what a load of fucking rubbish that is the story and the comments made about it. Why is your wife getting raped a reason for calling her slut whore and divorce her and kick her out it is not just the story thats fucking rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

wife is a cunt, watching a rape might be like watching porn and be exciting. Now he got excited, v bad but the bitch had orgasms, multiple orgasms(but shes just an innocent victim?slut, just ask her), just as uncontrollable as erections,. she dead to me and im getting dna to police.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous