Jezebel's Tale Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello?"

"Nat, Jezebel here. I need your help. Daniel is cursed, and unconscious. He is.... Dying. What can I do?"

She hears Natalie sigh.

"There is one possibility," she says, sounding reluctant. "But he wouldn't want you to do it. Too dangerous."

"Tell me," Jez pleaded. "If it makes you feel better consider it an order from your Arch."

Sounding worried Natalie tells her, "If you join souls, which the curse cannot stop, it may bypass the curse. It would be like healing him from inside his body. But the danger, if he dies while your souls are connected, when his soul goes it could take yours with him. Your body would not die but it would be an empty shell, it wouldn't be you anymore."

Not hesitating a moment Jezebel hung up her phone and closed her eyes. Remembering Sandy's warning she quickly set up a power shunt to her father and Tony.

"Dad, Tony. If you have to send up pillars of fire into the sky, do it. The energy I send you should be, well, overwhelming. I sent it all to Dee last time, so, I imagine you can handle it. If you can't, just cut me off then run for it."

Quickly without waiting for a response she sent her consciousness through the connection to her soul and reached out for Daniel's. The last thing she heard was her father choking in disbelief and worry.

========================================================

Jezebel appeared in a hospital room. Daniel was lying on a bed unconscious. She knew it was just her soul feeding images she would understand to her mind. Knowing she didn't have a lot of time she reached over and touched his forehead. She focused her will on healing him and... Nothing happened. She was inside his soul but she had no access to her healing power from here.

There had to be a way. She refused to give up. Then she had a crazy idea. Her healing power was beyond her reach, but maybe not his. Silently asking his soul to help her she searched for his soul's connection to his mind, to his healing power.

She thought she felt the right.... Conduit? She willed energy to fill it, hoping if she activated his power it could heal him without his control. She held her breath as his representative body in this fake reality started to glow. She watched as his color improved. She took a deep breath as his eyes fluttered open and met hers. There was concern there. For her.

She brushed a hand against his cheek causing a pleasurable sensation. She had forgotten for a moment, in her worry for him, what that would do. It made her moan in pleasure, and the core of this.... Soul body she was in. It gave off heat, and building pleasure.

She said sultrily, "Yell at me later love for the risk I took, right now I am too busy to listen."

She crawled onto the hospital bed and kissed him deeply, she was drowning in pleasure and ecstasy, and it was still rising. She took a breath and looked around. It was no longer a hospital. They were in the master bedroom of the Arch's NY mansion, her mansion. She was still lying on Daniel in a bed, but her bed now.

She knew this wasn't real, that a kiss was enough. But her succubus side demanded she taste him. With a naughty look and a thought he was now naked. She kissed her way down his body and then took him into her mouth. She could taste his salty and musky precum on her tongue as she lowered lips down to the base of his hard shaft. Her soft pliant lips created pleasurable friction as she bobbed up and down on his manhood.

She wondered if he knew what she saw in her mind, or were they sharing this? As she felt the pleasure spiral up further and further she dismissed it. Although she wanted him to see her worship his manhood, that primitive part of the succubus that longed to please her partner in bed. She was sure his soul knew it though, and that would be enough.

The more pleasure she felt the more wanton she was, she made love to his hard cock with her mouth. She loved it softly with kisses and licks. Then she slammed down on it, burying it in her throat. She moaned around his buried cock to vibrate and contract her throat around it. He blew in her mouth as she heard him gasp out, his sticky baby batter coating her tongue and throat as she swallowed.

The pleasure peaked into rapture. She did not know how long it lasted. It felt both timeless and instant at the same time as it held her. It was almost as if time froze on that moment of ultimate pleasure, celebrating in ecstasy until time could restart.

Her eyes opened to pillars of fire in the sky. She looked down to a very bloody but healed Daniel and kissed him. She knew he wouldn't get that part, the physical intimacy. But he knew all of her and understood her need for it, for the tactile connection and the reassuring proof he was still alive.

She looked back up at her Father and Tony. They looked unsettled.

"Yeah, the soul joining thing makes a lot of power. You two ok?"

They both nodded to her.

She watched as Tony opened his mouth and closed it.

Then her father said to Daniel, "Damn, guess I can't call you guys sexless wonders anymore."

He sighed in mock sadness but Jezebel knew he was covering. She was worried about it a little, it was almost as if he was afraid of her, or at least what she just did. Crap. Well he is her dad, he will get over it, and so will Tony. Right?

So what if she was brimming with power. Right after a fight of 6 to 1 and having brought someone back from the brink of death. With a curse on him no less. And don't forget enough power given over to the two of them to light a city for a month. Oh crap, no wonder they are freaked out. She took comfort from the fact they would probably have attacked if it had been anyone else.

"Ummm, breakfast anyone?"

Andy nodded to her. Tony was quiet and thoughtful, but followed them as they went in search of an all night diner.

=============================================================

Sandy giggled at Natalie. She was still upset about having to kill someone, but she was still buzzed. Natalie was obviously buzzed as well and was doing a good job keeping her spirits up.

When they got to the apartment Sandy suggested a shower. Yes Natalie was hot, but, with no capability for sexual stimulation, sexual attraction just wasn't a concern. Not that she would have minded, it just didn't seem to matter they were just friends, so shower time it was.

Natalie washing her back felt really good, and she wondered for the 100th time that night how she could help Natalie loosen up more during the day to day. That thought, and the fact that Natalie seemed to be built much like any other woman made her wonder why they did the soul sex thing. Or more accurately wondered why they couldn't, or wouldn't, have physical sex anymore.

Sandy, even buzzed, sounded bashful when she asked, "Nat, do you mind if.... Can I scan you with my magic? I am.... Curious. You look functional enough, but only do that soul joining thing. I hope I didn't violate any taboo's asking about that." She tried to smile at her friend, blushing awkwardly at her own question.

"Ummm, no. No taboo. Sex just doesn't occur to us anymore, since the soul thing started 100 millennia ago. Go ahead and take a look, I trust you," Natalie said.

She reaches out with her power, specifically at the nerve bundles around the Lips, breasts, nipples, clit, labia, and inside her core. Then Sandy compared them to herself. All of those areas were close to as sensitive as normal skin on a mortal, like the back of the hand.

If anything they were less sensitive than that even. Thing is though, the sex organ was... Just short of active from what she could tell. It was like a vestigial tail on a human, she realized that Angels must have had sex in the past, and the soul joining thing was part of their evolution. She got the chills, and then forced herself to get over it.

Yes, of course she would prefer the physical, the limitation of the human body may not allow for the level of bliss they achieve. There way however had no overstimulation, and pleasure mixed with pain, or anticipation, and even sometimes delicious desperation was what she loved about it. Their way she believed, had none of that, and it was effortless, just join and spiral away in rapture.

What good was the height of pleasure without pain? She also understood though that her comparison was not fair. It came from the human side that lived for it, bound into their evolution, she had no right to judge her friends way. But perhaps, she could share her own way?

One thing she could judge by observation, by doing away with the physical and only having the metaphysical, casual pleasure was just not done, and without it they couldn't really have stress relief unless they found their soul's mate, literally. That is what led to uptight control freak Angels.

Sandy knew she could reach in and turn it all back on. But that would be... Wrong. Playing God. She could also however, simulate it without actually changing anything. That thought was extremely tempting. Natalie's body was perfection.... And really it was kind of selfless of her to help Natalie find a way to relieve stress.

She mentioned the idea to Natalie while washing her back, just to see if she would be curious enough to try. She was also hoping Natalie wouldn't be offended.

"It sounds.... Interesting," Natalie said, "I mean you and Jezebel certainly do a lot of, stress relief."

She examined the way her nerves were set into the lips, making them more sensitive to cold, heat, brushes against pliant skin. Once she had a good idea of what it needed she sent her magic into Natalie, she did not create nerves, but she had her magic linger in the skin, programmed to send the same type of nerve stimulation directly to the brain as a human set of lips.

It was not so much different than using magic to stop nerve transmission in case of injury or pain. It was just the opposite, creating and sending signals instead of stopping them.

Sandy whispered, "I'm going to kiss you now." She leaned in and brushed her lips gently against Natalie's which drew a pleasured gasp from the Angel.

==============================================

Natalie shivered at the stimulation of Sandy's lips against hers. She had never felt anything even closely resembling that. She didn't know what the feeling was but she knew she wanted more, so she leaned in this time and kissed Sandy on her lips. Suckling on her lip a little before releasing it she moaned lightly in pleasure. Is this what all the other races felt? She didn't even have a baseline to compare since she hasn't met anyone she was willing to open her eternal soul to.

A month ago she would be shocked at the thought of a half demon being the Arch. She would have arrogantly dismissed the idea that she would become friends with such a being. And Sandy, the Witch. If someone had told her a week ago she would trust and allow this powerful being to touch her with her magic? She would have thought them insane. But somehow, here she was.

Jezebel a good friend, Sandy was a friend too, but she seemed to be under the little blonde's spell. She was fun and exuberant. Natalie had more fun tonight at that bar than she ever had getting drunk with her peers.

Angels could be stuffy sometimes, she admitted to herself. Most were until they were older. But this, experience Sandy was giving her, was beyond what she thought it would be. Although she was curious, she was also dismissive of it. She thought she was just indulging a friend's curiosity. What a gift it was turning out to be.

"You like?" Sandy asked as she broke the second kiss.

She replied, "Very much, I would be curious to try more, if..." She broke off awkwardly, not really sure why her friend was doing this in the first place. Then she saw Sandy smile.

Sandy pulled her into a hug then whispered into her ear, "Because I think you need stress relief for one, and well, you are so beautiful I've been wishing all night you were, sensitive enough, to have some fun together. You can say no too. No pressure, just friends being together."

A little worriedly she said, "Won't Jez object? Aren't you two together?"

Sandy reassured her, "Well, she won't be upset, she knows I love her. We are almost forced to have an open relationship due to what she is after all."

"Then yes please, I would love to try more, if it's anything like the sensitivity during kissing."

This made Sandy giggle, which made Natalie a little nervous. Sandy pulled her out of the shower forcing the water to stay behind so they were dry as they stepped onto the bathroom floor. Sandy pulled her to the bedroom and had her lay down.

"Just a moment Nat," she said.

Natalie felt her body and skin tingling, it was a strange sensation. When that cleared up Sandy ran a finger behind her ear and down her neck, and then across her body. It felt really good.

Natalie looked up at Sandy standing next to the bed and knew she was attractive, she was always beautiful to her, but that's it. It was purely an aesthetic observation. But now, it was different. There was, anticipation attached? Was this lust? Was that all the difference between Angels and Mortals, when they saw someone attractive, the lust was the possibility of the stimulation between people? That which led to... Chemistry?

She saw Sandy nod with a growing smile. Of course the little Witch could sense her thoughts, she was touching her.

Then she gasped in surprise at the tightening of her core when Sandy ran her finger across her breast, grazing her now tingling entirely to sensitive nipple.

===================================================

Sandy was enjoying herself immensely to say the least. This beautiful woman gasping and moaning at the slightest touch while she introduced Natalie to all the different sensations she could cause with her fingertips and nails against the Angels now sensitive skin.

She got into the bed with Natalie and started kissing her as she stroked her friend's beautiful and now sensitive body. She did cheat a little though, her own tits were not sensitive enough to cause an orgasm through stimulation, and she may have upped the sensitivity there for her friend.

She kissed her way down to Natalie's breasts and started to nip, lick and suck on one nipple. Using her hand she traced the other nipple with her fingertips, occasionally squeezing and rolling it between thumb and forefinger.

Sandy knew it wouldn't take long as she drew out a small orgasm, the first of the night, from Natalie. She heard her scream as Natalie lost control of her body.

"Oh Sandy," she cried out, "Stop! It's too much!"

She did the right thing for her friend. Totally ignored her request and even increased her efforts. She kept stimulating Natalie's tits with mouth and hand as her other hand slid softly down the Angel's body and she claimed Natalie's now soaking mound. She slid a finger inside her tight virgin hole and loosened it enough to get in another finger. Just as she felt Natalie's honey pot clench around her fingers she used her thumb to push down against Nat's clit launching the Angel off a higher plateau.

Natalie exploded in pain and pleasure, screaming out, "nnnnggHHHHHH GOD."

Sandy slowly withdrew her fingers and lay next to Natalie, cooing at her and caressing her skin away from any major erogenous zones to let her cool down.

Natalie looked at her, eyes wide, "Stress relief?" she asked in disbelief.

She replied with a hungry smile on her face, "Oh yes Nat, and I've got to say you still look stressed."

Natalie squeaked in mixed disbelief and pleasure as Sandy turned around and was the first one to taste some Angelic honey for the first time in 100,000 years. Shortly after that, she became the first in that long to lower her pussy on to an Angel's curious tongue.

She gave Natalie quite an introduction to Sapphic love that night. Needless to say the next morning Natalie looked a lot less stressed to Sandy when she left than when she got there last night.

12