Jill and Jaime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think if it's ok, I want to make love to a man who knows what he is doing for a change."

I clenched up as I came again, then I pulled her close and kissed her. "First thing's first." I laid her back, and got on my knees sideways to her. I pushed her knees apart, and started kissing the inside of her thigh. I glanced up at her face, she was breathing hard, with one hand nervously twirling her hair.I gently moved two fingers to her pussy, and twirled around her clit. I kissed down to her hot, damp vagina, and started licking slowly, all up and down. I did this several times, then I switched, I started twirling two fingertips in her cunt and gently flicking her clit with the tip of my tongue. She was moaning out loud, and I paused to go up and suck her nipple, when I went back down. She spread even wider for me, and I started licking down all the way, and tickled her anus with my tongue a little. I plunged both fingers all the way in, and moved so that my cunt was in her face. I felt her grab my ass with both hands and pull me into her mouth, she started licking me furiously. I kept rimming her and fingering her, and she started to lick inside me. It was so good I had to struggle to not collapse. I sat up a little and kept fingering her, and her hands wandered up to my tits, she squeezed them and pinched the nipples. Then she pulled me open more so she could lick deeper. I went back down and started tongue-fucking her in the same rhythm she was fucking me. I felt her start licking me faster, so I pinched her clit, and suddenly she dug her nails into my ass as she came. I continued to lick her gently as she went limp. Then she pulled me closer again and put two fingers into me while sucking on my clit until I came again. I turned around to face her again, and pulled her close, since we had almost fallen off the bed.

"Wow, I didn't think you were that wound up. You didn't betray it at all. I really thought you just wanted to hang with me today."

"Well, after I left your place last night, I couldn't stop thinking about everything we talked about. My mind just went crazy thinking about different combinations of you me, and Jack."

"Just promise me that you're a big girl and this won't turn your life upside down or anything."

"Just promise me we're not finished yet."

I kissed her long and deep. We made out for another twenty minutes, and took a shower. We look a long time, washing each other thoroughly, washing each others' hair, and kissing in the hot water spray.

We dried off and got dressed, and checked out on the T.V. We went back to her car, and drove home. She pulled up in front of my house, and she said; "This is so much better than I imagined it would be."

"Get a nap, and come over at about ten." She smiled and looked both ways before she gave me a quick kiss.

I went inside, Jack was doodling around on the computer. "THAT was a long-ass movie." He looked at me and smiled.

"I'm sorry, was it too long? Did the kids drive you crazy?"

"Not as crazy as imagining what took you so long." He pulled me close and felt me up a little. "So, is everything ok? No drama or tears?"

"Everything is fantastic." I rubbed down to his chest and kissed his head. "We want to have a little party tonight. I think you're going to be the guest of honor." We made the kids dinner, and got them to bed and asleep early, and had a few drinks. We cleaned up, and lit some candles.

Jamie came in the sliding door. She was wearing shorts and a tight tank top, and was barefoot. She smelled very nice. She sat down, and we handed her a drink. I was cuddled up with Jack on the couch. I asked her, "So, are you ok with everything today?"

"Everything is great, I calmed down a little, thought about everything, and decided that nothing is going to change too quickly. I still have a lot of things to work out. But today was so great, I'm going to keep it with me for a long time."

I moved over to her and hugged her. "You were on fire, it was one of the best Saturdays I've had in a long time too." I kissed her. "So, now what were you thinking?"

"Well, you made me feel better than I have in years, but the think that I have been missing, and I hope you guys will help me out with, is a good long hard fuck from a guy who knows what he is doing. Jill, will you let him love me like he loved you that night I was watching?"

"Well it's up to him too. All I want is to watch. You two can do whatever you want, and I'll be by myself tonight." I looked at Jack, he was rubbing his already-hard cock through his pants. "Baby, Do you know what she is talking about"

Jack looked at her and said, "I can do whatever you tell me to. If it's too much, tell me and I'll back off. I want you to feel good and not be scared of either of us."

She didn't say a word. She went to the other corner of the couch to Jack, and started kissing him. he got his hands under her behind and sat her on top of his cock, and she started to grind against him. Her knees were on either side of him, and her toes pointed straight back. She sat up and pulled her top off, he moved his hands up to her tight belly and tits. She undid the buttons on his shirt, and traced circles around his nipples. She kept grinding his cock, gyrating, like she was trying to make him come through his pants. She leaned down and kissed him some more. He got adventurous, and kissed down her neck to both nipples, licking and sucking the underside of her breasts first, then nibbling her nipples. She flipped her long red hair back and pressed his head into her.

I reached under the table and pulled out some bottles of lube and a couple of toys. I slipped out of my clothes, and grabbed my Layasopt vibe. I set it to an intermittent pulse, and started playing with my nipples as I enjoyed the show.

She put her ass up to let him pull her shorts off, and I could see she had trimmed her pussy this afternoon. I wondered if trimming herself in the bath was as much of a turn-on for her as it was for me. She inched up so that she was leaning her pussy over his face, resting on the arm of the couch. He licked what was in front of him, and really got into it. He played inside her with his pinky, and licked around her ass. Then he slowly worked it into her anus. He put two middle fingers in her cunt, and licked her clit hard, pausing to nibble and suck on it. He gently played with her ass, while he furiously worked her pussy. She leaned forward on her elbows and enjoyed it for a long time. I knew she was about to come, when she pushed down hard on his mouth and let out a moan. After she was finished, she turned around, and pulled off his pants, and looked at his cock. She plunged down on it, and started sucking it and jerking him off fast and hard. She twirled her tongue around the top, and took him in all the way, deeper than I am able to. She continued to stroke him while she gently took his balls in her mouth. I could see his cock throbbing, as he laid back with his eyes closed. I turned the vibe to a harder setting and started working my pussy.

She got up, and took a condom off the table. She opened it and put it over his cock, looking up at him and smiling. She took a bottle of lube, and started to spread it liberally over his cock. Then she stood back, and put a leg up on the table so that we could both see her, and started spreading it around her ass, and inside her anus. She made a show of fingering herself in and out. Then she went around to the back of the couch, leaned over, and looked at Jack. He got up and went around behind her. She lifted up one foot, and I looked as he pressed the tip of his cock against her ass, she took a breath and pushed against him, and he popped inside her. My fingers we working my pussy full-speed. She sighed a little, and pushed some more. I watched his cock go halfway into her ass, and she started fucking slowly, back and forth. He put his head back and grabbed her ass. She kept moving and played with her pussy with one hand. Jack started moaning out loud. She stopped and pulled off of him, and pulled off the condom. She laid flat over the back of the couch, and guided his cock to her pussy. She looked at him, and said, "Now fuck me like this is your last chance."

He pushed into her hard, and she let out a yelp. Lying face first over the back of the couch, she spread her legs wide and lifted her feet up, with her toes pointing up and back. Jack grabbed the back of her hair, and started pulling her into him. I watched his cock go in hard, he would pull all the way out, and then pound her for a few more strokes grinding her hard into the couch. He pounded her for a good three minutes, and then put his head back and yelled as he came, continuing to fuck her. She went limp and he finally pulled out of her and helped her up. She turned around and kissed him hard. I watched them kiss as I came hard for about the fourth time. He squeezed her tits, and moved his hands to her ass. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist as she kissed him.

We got cleaned up and put our clothes back on, and sat on the couch to relax and have a few more drinks. "I think I'm going to fall over." We both laughed at her.

"Well, if you try to make up for years of neglect all in one day, that's what happens." I went and laid down next to her.

"Did you like watching us?" She was feeling me up and looking in my eyes.

"Oh, I loved it. I wanted to see you enjoy what you have been missing for so long." I leaned over and kissed her gently. She kissed me back harder.

"Well, I also thought about where I want to go from here. Right now, I don't think I should make any plans. Let's continue to be good neighbors, and get together on Fridays for drinks sometime, but for sex, I need to relax and think about things."

Jack said, "We just want you to be happy. If you want us, we are here, but we got plenty of good memories from today. I will let Jill go with you if you need a short Saturday, OR a long one." We all laughed.

We sandwiched together in bed, and made out that night for a few hours, with various combinations of oral and masturbating, and fell asleep in a ball.

Over the next few weeks, things went back to normal, and Jamie is doing a lot better. She still looks at me and smiles and winks when I watch her through the window.

The end. (For now.)

Thanks for reading, if you would like to talk to us, please contact us via the CONTACT tab on our profile.

J&J

12