Jill and Max- Night with Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within seconds the two ladies were on the bed. The pace slowed and they were now kissing each other as Jill removed the white dress that hugged Laura's tight body. Max stood and watched the two ladies seductively caress each other. He was going to enjoy this and soak up all he could. Their hands were soft on each other's skin, rubbing everywhere they could reach, the touch of their fingers gliding down each other and back up in the delicate dance only two women could give. The show sent shivers down Max's spine and made his cock grow to its limit. He could feel it throbbing in his slacks, ready to pounce. It wasn't time for a man to aggressively insert himself into the gentle play before him.

Laura rolled Jill onto her back and began working her way down Jill's body, licking everything within reach along the way. She stopped at her breasts and kissed each nipple, followed by sucking, pulling the nipple upward as she released. Jill's nipples were hard as rocks as she continued down, licking her way down her stomach until she reached the black, soaked g-string that covered Jill's flower. With her teeth, she pulled the lacy panties down to her knees and Jill kicked them the rest of the way off. Laura kissed her way up Jill's inner thigh until she came face to face with the perfectly shaved pussy before her. She tenderly licked Jill's lips, up and down each side of her slit, making sure not to miss a spot. The taste was euphoric and Max knew how much she was enjoying it. He had removed his slacks, unbuttoned his dress shirt at this point, and was slowly stroking his cock through his black boxer briefs.

Laura continued to work into Jill's flower, allowing her tongue to dive in further and touching her clit at the top of her motion. Each lick dove deeper and deeper until her face was completely buried in Jill's pussy. Her pussy began to contract and Laura started focusing more on Jill's clit. Licking turned to sucking, which turned to soft nibbles as the contractions became bigger and bigger. Jill was breathing heavily, chest heaving up and down, letting out a moan to show her pure pleasure in the moment. Then, Laura took a finger and slid it up Jill's velvety flower and she tensed up in pleasure. The waves of another orgasm rushed through her and a guttural moan exited her mouth. She lifted her head and slammed it back down, pushing Laura's head into her clit as hard as she could. Laura didn't dare stop until Jill's body collapsed into relaxation.

Max was in heaven watching the two sexy ladies before him. He had never witnessed anything so gentle and arousing in his 41 years. His cock had reached a boiling point and he had to stop rubbing it so he didn't erupt. Jill looked over to Max, with pure joy in her eyes as she motioned him to her. He walked slowly, trying not to be too eager, and stood next to the bed. Laura wasted no time removing the boxer briefs from Max and taking her cock into his hand. The milky white skin on Max's olive skinned cock was a beautiful contrast as she stroked it slowly and steadily. Jill had worked her way over to Max and kissed him with the same passion she had felt for 20 years.

"Help me with her," Jill said as she turned toward Laura.

The married couple laid Laura gently on the bed, Max above and Jill below. Max began kissing Laura softly, his black beard touched with gray, tickling her lips and cheeks as he did. Jill was lightly kissing her stomach, down her hip bone, down her leg to her knees and back up. Max worked his way down her neck, to her small breasts with tiny nipples pointing up at the sky. He mouthed them with some force and gave them a little bite. Laura arched her back and let out a gasp as he released the pencil eraser nipple from his grasp. He too worked his way down Laura's body until Jill and Max were face to face with the beautiful slit before them. A small tuft of red hair above and bright pink lips below invited the two of them in. They took turns licking Laura, tasting the sweet nectar of her flower. They would kiss each other and dive back down, to lick up her slit. Their chins were wet and beads of juice formed on Max's beard as they continued to devour her.

Max took a finger and slid it up Laura's pussy, softly curling his finger and touching her g-spot with perfection. Laura's breathing increased and her heart was pounding. Her moans became louder as he quickened the pace. Jill was sucking the tiny clit while Max became rougher inside her pink pussy. Max slid in a second finger, which caused Laura to jerk and twitch. She let out a big moan as he pushed the two manly fingers up as far as they could go, pulling back against her spot, harder and harder. Faster and faster. Jill began biting Laura's clit and sucking in alternating motions. The moans became louder and started to turn to screams as Laura's body convulsed, her back arched and a low pitched moan came bursting out of her mouth as she came harder than she'd ever cum in her life. Max's fingers, Jill's face, and the bed below were soaked with nectar that came pouring out of Laura in her in her moment of bliss.

Jill and Max looked into each other's eyes, pure joy and love for what just took place. They began kissing passionately, a moment of just the two of them aching with desire for one another. Jill lowered herself to Max's member, cupped his balls, and licked up the side to the tip, leaving nothing untouched. She grabbed the shaft and enveloped the head with her soft wet lips. Staring straight into his eyes, she took his member in and out of her mouth, tongue wrapping around it each time it entered.

"May I join you two," Laura asked with a sly smile and she knelt down next to Jill and looked at Max.

Two stunning bodies side by side, face to face with Max's rod. Jill leaned over and deeply kissed Laura and invited her back in to their night. The two of them turn toward Max, gave him a smile, and attacked his member. Each tongue licked a side, from the base to the tip, their breath tickling him each time. Laura, suddenly opened up to Max and engulfed him in his entirety. Back and forth, out and all the way back in, she enthusiastically deep throated Max. Jill, leaned down further and started licking Max's balls while Laura relentlessly attacked Max's cock. Max is about to erupt, each tongue, each gulp sending him further and further into the stratosphere.

Max pulls out of Laura and climbs on the bed with them. His body is finally touching the two goddesses, the sweat and sex mixed together for a euphoric feeling.

"I want to watch you fuck her Max," Laura whispered and looked deeply into Laura's eyes with desire.

Max made his way to Laura who was lying on her back beckoning his cock to fill her. He brushed the tip of his rod up and down her slit a few times, and Laura gasped at the sensation and anticipation of him entering her. He slipped the head in, opening her up before he slid his shaft slowly into Laura. Jill gave out a moan as she watched Max's cock fill this sexy redhead. The contrast of their skin and the motion in front of her made her heart race and her juices began flowing from what she was witnessing. Max slid it in a little further as her flower began accepting his rod. She opened up and pulled him the rest of the way in. Max pulled out slowly and entered again a little faster, a little harder.

Jill watched as her husband sped up with Laura's legs in the air and began fucking her with fervor. She crawled over to Laura and straddled her head with her knees and slowly lowered herself onto Laura's face and she hungrily attacked Jill's flower. She began rocking back and forth, watching Max pound Laura over and over. The muffled moans on Jill's pussy vibrated and made her grind harder. Max began to slap against Laura harder, giving Jill the show she asked for. Max felt Laura tighten and pulsate around his member, Jill panting while sitting on Laura's face rocking back and forth in unison with her husband as he thrusts in and out of the lady below. Laura stiffened her body and arches her back as the throbbing orgasm reached its height. Jill began to burst and scream with pleasure as Laura came below her, riding Laura's face until she reached her boiling point. Jill's legs were shaking and she could barely hold herself up. Max gently removed himself from Laura, allowing her to recover from her mind blowing eruption. He leaned up and kissed Jill both of them hovering over Laura as they found one another's lips again.

After a few soft moments between lovers, Max laid on the bed and motioned his wife to join him. Jill crawled to Max and straddled him. She grabbed his shaft and placed the head at the opening of her mound and slowly lowered herself onto Max. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head as he slid into his familiar home. Max grabbed her tits and stuffed one of them into his mouth, sucking on Jen's nipple in a way only he can. She started to grind down on Max, pushing every inch as far is it would go. Laura came over and kissed Jill as she rocked herself on Max's cock. Laura grabbed Jill and turned her around so she was facing away from Max and she continued to ground her way to bliss. Laura lowered herself to Max and Jill and lightly licked Jill's button, sending a flash of euphoria through her body. She licked her way from Max's cock up through the clit at a steady pace. Laura relished in taste the sex of the two adjoining bodies created. Jill started moaning and heaving as Max and Laura relentlessly attacked her pussy together. Max could feel her pulsating and tightening around his cock, massaging it as she rode him. His moans were matching hers as they skyrocketed into heaven. Jill's moans turned to screams as she tensed up and released a mind blowing orgasm on Max's cock. Jill's sopping pussy was devouring Max's cock which caused him to erupt, shooting his hot juices deep into her. Drenched with sex, Laura flattened her tongue and began cleaning Max and Jill's sex. She lapped it up, tasting every drop of the sweet nectar before her. Max pulled out of Jill only to have Laura engulf his cock and lick it clean.

The three of them, breathing heavily, collapsed in exhaustion and laid together in a pile for what seemed hours, recovering from the intensity they just experienced. All bodies held and caressed together in a mass of satisfaction. Their breathing slowed and heart rates returned to normal after a full night of pleasure.

Jill leaned over to Max, kissed him softly on the lips and whispered, "Thank you my love."

12