All Comments on 'Jill and the Bad Boy Ch. 02'

by mjar65

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic

I enjoy reading this story today. I love the way the story is written.

- Kath

Most Dangerous Sex Positions Revealed. Visit https://goo.gl/QYZEPt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The sex was good but

You made Jill to be weak and unable to resist cheating on her husband. Noone acts like that, we all choose our actions.

It would be better if she were honest, she doesnt WANT to be faithful to her husband. Also, when it cones to sex, she cant have great sex with Danny and lame sex with her husband and still respect her husband. It wont take long before she starts to cut her husband off and then how long before she starts to emotionally distance herself?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pathetic. For a writer who professes caring about women,

you do an excellent job of characterizing them as unintelligent, unethical, selfish, shallow, and helpless sex objects for a predator to enjoy, then throw away. Yeah, you really really respect women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
ok its for a special person, so what

it is still going nowhere, yes she is a complete slut, yes she will fuck any and all cocks

that is established now get on with the story (what little there is)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice read

I liked chapter two more than chapter one. Will there be a chapter three? Hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A gun would fix this pest control problem.

Sorry, worthless slut cheating is not erotic, this story is not well written, I will skip the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I see sbrooks103x has started his anonymous rants

Why does this fool care so much about degrading these stories? I’ll mommy didn’t breast feed him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh God. I Want To Be Her.

I could picture myself under this gorgeous man as he pounded me senseless. Great descriptive sex scenes. I’ll admit it, I had two finger working my kitty over as I read this. My husband always says I can have any man I want as long as he knows. I wish I had a Danny move next door to me. Sigh

Oh yeah, to the fool who posts all the negative b.s. on these stories: You are an embarrassment to men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a bunch of crap!!!

".....this is written for a special reader and it is intended to cater to her fantasy..." if that crap is for one special reader why then publishing that crap at literotica and not send it to the "special reader" private??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hurting her a little?

A man rams the head of his dick into a woman's cervix and you need to scrape her off the ceiling from the pain. This story seems like it would fit in the BDSM category better than here in Loving Wives. Add to that the fact that they're both unlikable characters and you end up with a story that's simply no fun to read.

1 star

VickieTernVickieTernabout 6 years ago
Invite in for a drink "on Saturday morning"?

They begin early! And then, she's feeling "as she usually did when naked for the first time with a man"? This wife has been around the block -- or next door -- that often? It's remarkable that her feelings (and your prose) remain so intense! But they are, so onward!

jonbogeyjonbogeyabout 6 years ago
Love it

I loved it. Dont listen to the haters. Would love some more danger with the husband nearby, total submission without him knowing. Make the husband unknowingly clean her up or kiss her cum filled mouth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
*1

Just another common crap story by a crap author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sis

I am sbrooks103's sister. Leave him alone you whining bitches! He has 239 accounts to keep up with and he can't read every piece of shut story posted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hit and miss.

Good sex but a ridiculous premise and two dimensional characters with no redeeming features who do not engender empathy with the reader and remain genuinely unlikable throughout.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I am sbrooks103x’s therapist

Please just try to humor him. We have worked long and hard to try to get him back to normal from the trauma of being raped by his dog. Sadly, the dog left him for a poodle and now he has abandonment issues as well. Part of his therapy is to talk it out, but he choos s to write all of these negative comments under anonymous or one of his many profiles. Speaking of which, we will be addressing his multiple personalities at a later session.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I loved it too

Fuck the bad comments keep writing more about jill and danny.

I hope at some point it will be aaron placing dannys dick in her pussy with his own hands.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome story

I love it. You capture her feelings and her temptations. Danny’s attitude makes it hot. I am eager to see how he will push her limits just to see how far he can get her to go for him.

Please add to the story soon!

Impo_64Impo_64about 6 years ago
1*

1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

ToddHoffmanToddHoffmanabout 6 years ago
Great Story

Thanks for posting!

jermartinjermartinabout 6 years ago
Beware of such men

A guy like this ruined our marriage and my ex-wife, beware.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

When I skim through a story such as this, it just reminds me of how petulant and small-minded and immature. So many of these, so-called Woke and empowered women are in our American society nowadays. Hey, ladies, are You mature and sentient beings, Or are you little selfish children who have to always grasp for the next shiny object that catches your attention? I M recently Retired at sixty one years young, And during all of my years Of international Travel I was approached and hit on by many women, And guess what, I never crossed the line and cheated on my marriage. Because I was and currently am a mature sentient adult. It really doesn't take much energy to just say no!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermjar65@mjar65
Writing has slowed somewhat due to other 'life' matters. I am pleased that others continue to enjoy my stories. If you want professional quality writing, perhaps you ought to find a site where you can pay for that. I tend to ignore critiques or 'helpful suggestions' from 'ano...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES