Jill and the Bad Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill wasn't quite ready. She'd never had sex like that before, suspended in the air. Despite her cock sucking, her cunt was not quite wet enough for his size.

Danny wasn't interested in waiting. He slowly lowered the sexy married woman, using gravity to overcome her resistance as he impaled her on his meaty shaft. She grimaced as her cunt struggled to take him all but Danny didn't mind that. He was in charge and he wanted to screw the dirty bitch from next door.

Even before she was fully adjusted to him, Danny started bouncing Jill up and down on his fabulous cock. It was easy enough for him with his powerful body. Jill was on the verge of cumming almost instantly. Danny was totally in control, showing the incredible strength of his enormous muscles. She put her hands on his amazing shoulders and did her best to hang on as Danny humped her hard.

He was hurting her, just a little, as his thick meat tore at her tunnel and the end of his cock banged against her cervix. But Jill could hear her moans. His cock felt so damn good in her hole. It was so thrilling to be taken so casually by a man with a massive, muscled body. She marveled at his power and confidence even as she started to cry out her first orgasm of the evening.

Danny threw her onto the bed. In a flash, he grabbed her legs, lifting them till her ankles were beside her head. Now he had her exposed and vulnerable. No man had ever used her like this but Jill saw in his eyes how eager he was to fuck her. She was more than willing. At the point, the powerful Danny was the only man she cared about and his fucking was all she could imagine.

With a single thrust, the bad boy neighbour re-inserted his fabulous cock and Jill heard herself cry out at the pain and the thrill of it.

"Your cunt feels so good," he groaned. Jill felt herself gush even harder when Danny said that.

He was on top of her, pinning her, with her legs lifted high and her body jack-knifed. There was nothing Jill could do but let Danny pound her with his thick cock. She was loving it. He thrust deep and hard as if he wanted to break her. The cocky jock was humping her relentlessly. The feeling of his big cock as he rammed her cunt was beyond anything she'd known. She cried out, the power of her orgasms too intense to contain, but her noises were muffled by the bulk of Danny as he lay on top of her, pinning her to the bed. Jill had never imagined sex so exciting.

Danny had no thoughts about damaging Jill. It was just that he didn't care. He liked to fuck roughly with a bitch like this. Few of them ever complained. It suited his ego and his own sense of his physical prowess to completely dominate the screwing like this. The fact that the married slut was screaming her orgasms made it all the better.

"Please ...please Danny..." she tried to beg him. Her head was swimming. She'd heard herself screaming her release as the wonderful, hunky neighbour had slammed into her body. She felt exhausted already, needing a short break from the intense physical sex Danny provided.

But he was still on edge, wanting to consume the sexy wife from next door. Once more, he used a deft movement of his hands as he shifted his body down the bed - allowing her feet to touch the bed but keeping her spread and open for him.

Jill knew he was going to eat her cunt and she didn't know how much she could take. But the first touch of his lips on her mound was enough to make her groan with renewed pleasure. The feeling of his tongue, probing her hot hole and rubbing over her engorged clit, was more than enough to bring her off again. She screamed out, not caring who could hear as Danny made her cunt swell and throb so that it was almost painful.

After, when Danny allowed her a brief respite, Jill struggled to recover from the incredible pleasure she'd experienced. Lying next to Danny, wrapped in his mighty arms, Jill realised that her legs were still shaking from the intensity of her orgasms.

Danny wanted to fuck her again, even though she was done. Jill was impressed that a man could be so demanding. She felt sated and yet there was no sign of Danny stopping as he moved on top of her and fucked her just as he wanted.

"Don't you want to cum? Oh, cum in me Danny." She was sounding desperate now. The cocky guy had an incredible stamina but it was almost too much for Jill.

He only chuckled in reply. He knew that his new slut needed a rest but her cunt really did feel good as it wrapped around his hard cock. Danny sometimes came early in the night, knowing her could get hard again later. With this bitch, he preferred to show off his prowess. And so long as his cock was buried in her he was hardly missing out.

When he did permit another rest, Danny used the opportunity to squeeze and suck on those big tits. What a find she was, this slut living next door with her big hooters and so eager for him to ravage her.

"I shouldn't be doing this," Jill confessed as her ardour retreated. She was sure that Danny was not done with her. He was kissing her again in a way that cold only turn-up her arousal once more. Shew was hooked on his kisses. But, in a few minutes, he'd fuck her some more. Somewhere in her mind, that seemed wrong.

"I am a married woman, you know."

Danny chuckled He didn't care about her marriage. He didn't care about her husband. Part of his victory was knowing he'd turned Jill against her marriage vows. She was sworn to her husband and, yet, she was in his bed, taking his cock over and over and cumming like a whore.

"I don't mind that you're married," he told her. "Why not invite your husband some time? We could give you a nice threesome."

Jill barely had time to consider her response before Danny was moving up the bed. He wanted his cock sucked again. When Danny used her that way, Jill had a sense that she was serving him, this powerful and dominating man. It was so exciting and so validating.

She loved the way he took charge. He was an alpha male and he was so damn good at it. And his manly cock felt so good in her mouth. It was so big, so thick and impressive and it throbbed in an especially pleasing way.

Jill had long known that she loved cocks. Few men really seemed to understand how much a woman could desire the chance to worship such an amazing thing. Aaron only occasionally asked for her to suck him.

Danny's cock was like his body, seeming to possess a power and a virility that was intoxicating. He thrust so casually and yet with a barely concealed force. He fucked her mouth, more gently this time but using her lips and her tongue all the same.

When Danny was done using her mouth, he went down on Jill again. She was overwhelmed by his talent, cumming shamelessly as he licked her slit from her backdoor to her clit. It didn't escape Jill that Danny wanted to pleasure her rear entrance. No man had done it like Danny and he was cocky enough not to care about the smell or taste. He wanted to take possession of her entire body.

Just when Jill was ready to beg for mercy, Danny rose up and, once more, used his incredible physical strength to flip her onto all fours.

She knew what was coming. Jill already knew that Danny preferred to fuck his women with force, using them roughly to satisfy his own dirty lust. She was surprised at how much she wanted that, too. Wanted Danny to pound into her with passion and force.

"God ...fuck, yes..." she groaned as the muscled hunk slammed his thick weapon into her.

Danny gripped her hips to give himself better leverage. He enjoyed screwing the sexy neighbour. He could feel his big cock banging against her cervix but, for Danny, that was just motivation to keep fucking her hard and deep. Jill's moans of pain and pleasure were music to his ego.

He liked Jill's butt. It was sexy and juicy with just the right amount of flesh. Danny slowed just enough to run a wet finger over her little brown hole. He liked fucking a woman's arse. So many women resisted - at first. This was a test, to see how her anus responded and whether Jill would object to being touched there. She had enjoyed being licked there and Danny took a brief note of the absence of protest as he rubbed his finger around her small opening.

Turned-on by the thought of anal, Danny slapped Jill's butt. Danny liked the way her arse rippled as he slammed into her. He got the same result from a slap. Then he spanked Jill hard and was pleased at the little shriek that resulted.

"Yeah, take it," he growled to her. Spanking a woman suited him since it confirmed his power and his dominance He could take what he wanted from her. It made his cock harden a little more. So he slapped the other cheek and, again, Jill cried out.

Jill had never been spanked. She'd never felt so vulnerable as this, with Danny pinning her to the bed and free to beat on her arse just as he wished. The spanking stung but, weirdly, it made his fucking all the more intense. She could ignore the fact this man was hitting her when it made her orgasms explode even harder.

Danny soon flipped Jill back over. He was ready to cum. That was what she wanted, wasn't it? But first, he wanted to push her some - to make her accept that she was his willing little bitch.

He grabbed his cock and rubbed it across her cheeks, smearing her cunt juices across her skin. It was a show of power and Jill didn't flinch. Danny was in charge, no matter if it was degrading to be treated like that. He swung his cock, slapping her face as Jill chased him with her open mouth. Danny grinned as he looked down, satisfied with his latest conquest as he dominated the sexy neighbour with his big meat.

"Take it in your mouth," he commanded her gently. Jill was ready. "I want to cum down your throat this time."

"Oh, please Danny..." Jill answered before she allowed him to stuff his cock into her mouth once more.

She meant it, too. Jill loved cocks. Danny had the most wonderful specimen. From her first time, Jill had enjoyed the taste and the feeling of a hard cock in her mouth. It was even better to taste their semen as it pumped warmly into her mouth.

But Danny was powerful and was using her. Jill was thrilled by it all. She wanted what Danny wanted. It was so right to have his amazing cock throb and spurt into her mouth. The first blast came with such power that Jill expected to choke. Somehow she swallowed it, enjoying the delicious tang, and then held on as Danny pumped again and again, spewing the contents of his balls into her mouth.

12