All Comments on 'Jill and the Bad Boy Ch. 04'

by mjar65

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nope

Really is about as bad as it gets. Not even worth a score.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pure crap

I knew that's where that story was going make the husband a wimp as usual

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Give Aaron some balls

I hope in the next installment Aaron leaves her and never looks back. Please give the poor guy some balls. Wife has to end as a BTB.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1about 6 years ago
That was one for the real brain sick ones called cuckolds!!!

More crap wasnt available??!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
To the author

The negative comments on your story are all from the same sad little man, known as the LW troll. He spends hours of his life each day creating false accounts (sbrooks103x, justgr8, bayernpeter1, gmann57, gordo12, just8reDing and many more) posting from them and as anonymous over and over. He some how has decided that since he doesn’t like wife sharing stories, then no one should. Please join the other authors in this category who have decided to stop putting up with him and are deleting all of his negative posts. That way his presence will be diminished and he will fade away into oblivion. Thank you for your help in the efforts to make the LW stories a gr at place to spend some time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I love this story

Having had a few encounters with neighbors in my youth, this brings back some pleasant memories. I remember one such man who had the personality and body of your character Danny. I spend many lazy afternoons in his bed then would return home to my husband who couldn’t wait to hear the details. Thank you for giving this old girl a smile.

And I agree with the suggestion of deleting those disgusting comments. They detract from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I can only hope

she really does belong to Danny... because every whore needs a pimp to keep her money when he turns her out... and Aaron has already left the building to find a better wife & life

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
Hope they aren’t playing with fire

A little cuckolding now and then is cool, but if you take your foot off the brake without all parties being engaged you can have a serious traffic accident. I’m definitely looking forward to seeing how the author will handle the story. Xoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is a hot series

I wish I had the nerve to have s x with some of the hot guys in our apartment building. My husband would be all for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
love it!!

Keep going!!!

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 6 years ago

i really hope you don't make this guy a willing cuckold and keep this cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
ju8slurping is right, no willing cuckold

make him a closet cuckold instead!

he reads, he spanks, he leaves a nasty comment, viola!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
PSM

Need to get the guy from Public Service message after old Danny. Put a little something up his ass.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 6 years ago
He doesnt do steady girlfriends

But somehow, a married woman is now his steady girlfriend? The fuck are you talking about? Every guy who is fucking another guys wife would be freaking out about getting shot and yet loverboy is going at her like its the best he’s ever had, which is it?

Because I’m fucking confused.

mjar65mjar65about 6 years agoAuthor
it was her idea

Just want to remind everyone... it was a lovely woman called Jill who asked me to write the story and gave me the basic plot ...and workshopped some of the ideas ...so its very pleasing to se other women sharing similar thoughts to hers ....and the nay-sayers can go please themselves

mjar65

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So Jill's intent is what?

Burn the marriage and the husband?

Become a common gutter slut, because guys like danny boy will only see her as a commodity to used, abused, and discarded?

I seem to be missing any point to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mmmm this one gets me wet

Something about a real hunk of a man just using me every so often gets me very horny. Don’t get me wrong, I love my husband, but he just isn’t that “grab her, throw her down and fuck the holy hell out of her “ type of man. I want that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Definitely make the husband begin to enjoy it

Have the husband start to accept that his neighbor is superior and he begins to get off on their behavior and even dresses her for her encounters. That is hot. And just8reading will still jerk his gherkin to the story like always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yet another one

I gave it 2 stars. Not one because there is or there was removal of 1 star ratings before after a certain point. I was looking for a new story, read the last few lines of this final currently published chapter and it's the same old story.

I can't understand for the life of me why the category is called Loving Wives when to be a loving wife, there as to be a significant other - the husband. However, in most of these stories, the husband character is very unappealing. It's like being married and having a loving wife is the worst thing in the world. On this one, the lover wins and the wife submits. Same old story. I was looking for something different.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I was married to a man like Danny

He wasn’t the smartest guy but damn could he fuck me! I miss those endless orgasms. Sadly a drunk driver crossed the center lane and took him from me. It might be time to find me another gym rat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Keep this going

It’s always hot when a wife has such a high sex drive but the husband can’t keep up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermjar65@mjar65
1212 Followers
Writing has slowed somewhat due to other 'life' matters. I am pleased that others continue to enjoy my stories. If you want professional quality writing, perhaps you ought to find a site where you can pay for that. I tend to ignore critiques or 'helpful suggestions' from 'ano...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES