Jill and the Bad Boy Ch. 05

Story Info
Jill makes her choice and changes her life.
7.5k words
3.32
28.6k
29

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,240 Followers

When Jill woke late the next morning, she slowly took stock. She couldn't quite remember how she'd gotten to bed. But she remembered everything she had done the night before - and everything Danny had done. She felt the effects of the wine in her head. But she was pleased to note that her bottom felt fine even after being penetrated by Danny's huge dick. A smile crept over her face as Jill thought about that – Danny had buried his thick cock fully inside her butt.

There was a little mess on the bed and she guessed that was from Danny's semen leaking from her. It made Jill feel like a new woman to be so plaint for a man like Danny. Being fucked like that in front of her husband had been better than she could have imagined. Jill rolled over and saw that the other side of the bed was empty.

Dragging herself to the kitchen, Jill was ready for the showdown. She found Aaron hunched over a cup of coffee. He gave her a sullen look of hurt. Jill had prepared herself for this part of her adventure.

"That was the worst thing ever," Aaron said in an even voice. "I don't know how you could..."

Jill fetched herself some coffee. Aaron needed to talk and she was going to have to listen.

"How could you let him do that to you? He hit you, Jill. It was terrible."

Jill shrugged. How could she explain to her nerdy husband the thrill of Danny completely owning her like that? She'd enjoyed his slaps on her butt even more when he took charge of her in front of Aaron. He'd seen what a real man could be like as the incredible Danny had taken full possession of his wife.

"Do you love him?" Aaron demanded to know. It was said more as an accusation.

"No, of course I don't love him." That was true.

"But you've been fucking him for weeks."

"No, I haven't. Its not like that." They both knew that was a lie.

"You enjoyed what he did last night." Jill assumed he meant the anal screwing. She remembered that part of the night just fine. Jill shrugged again. No answer was needed.

Aaron was thinking of the sex and imagining that Jill had simply ignored him. But Jill knew better – it had been satisfying to humiliate Aaron like that. Having Danny invade her butt, without even asking first, had proven the point even better than Jill had set out to do. The neighbour could take Jill and use her any time he wished. It made Jill's cunt tingle to think about it even then.

What Jill was afraid of right then was what Aaron might say next. He'd probably ask her to make choice – it would be him or Danny.

Jill didn't want to make that choice. The whole situation had nothing to do with love. It wasn't love that had caused Danny to take her and control her. It wasn't love that had made Jill so exhilarated to have the powerful, cocky neighbour take charge of her.

She tried to hide her smile as she replayed the previous night in her mind. The way Danny had used her, treated her as his property, had been exciting and completely satisfying. He had the physical strength and the mental attitude to dominate a woman like Jill. It was so easy for him and Jill still didn't know why she never fought him off or tried to say "no". Partly, it was because, at least in her mind, she knew Danny could take her regardless. It was the danger, just as she had known all along.

Standing in her kitchen that morning, Jill knew she could not give up Danny no matter if her husband asked her. She didn't have the words to explain it to Aaron but she didn't want to choose.

Before Aaron could speak again, Jill shuffled off for a long, hot shower. When she had finished, Aaron was gone. There was a note saying he would stay at a hotel for a few days.

Jill smiled softly to herself. Aaron had made the choice.

She went next door, looking for Danny. For what reason? She didn't know except that she wanted more of that hunky, exciting man. But Danny was not home and Jill was left with her thoughts for the rest of the day. Those thoughts did not include her husband. Instead, Jill imagined Danny being "out on the town" with some other pretty woman.

Jill knew that Danny was a "ladies man" in the old language – a "stud". Danny could have any woman he wanted and he knew it. That was part of the attraction, Jill knew. He was "liberated" and a kind of "man slut" – virile and manly and repeatedly sowing his seed. Jill was just one of his many lovers, she knew, and Danny could choose her for a fuck at his own leisure. Danny could have Jill her if he wanted and she wanted him to want her.

That night, Jill heard voices next door. It was true – Danny was with another woman. To her surprise, she was more excited than hurt. What other women did Danny choose when he was not fucking her? Jill thought about sneaking around and stealing a look at her. Was she as pretty? Did she have nicer boobs? Would Danny fuck her the same way, using his incredible strength to "force" her to do anything he desired?

It was only then that Jill realised how much could be heard from Danny's apartment when he was screwing a woman. What about the neighbours? And what about her husband? If people could hear Jill in there, would that make her a slut like the other women who let Danny take them to bed?

Other women – that was the point. That was part of the reason Jill had been reluctant to get involved with those hunky guys in college. They'd want to have a fling, have some fun and then move on.

Danny would be the same. Jill knew better than to kid herself. He enjoyed his freedom far too much. He was not the kind of man to knock back offers from a myriad of eager bitches. And Jill knew there would be plenty of offers. A guy like Danny was exactly what Jill wanted - with all the danger – and she was sure other women wanted the same.

Was that part of the "price" of falling for Danny? He was not "the marrying kind". But Jill hads tried one of those men – Aaron had turned out to be a disappointment.

Danny was totally different. Jill knew that she was entranced by Danny. That body, that cock. Yes, he was an arrogant guy who had a bad attitude towards women. It showed in his actions and his body – and his wonderful penis. But Jill was turned-on by that. Danny was so magnificent, so manly. When Jill thought of Danny and his huge weapon, she was turned on by the idea of his power.

Jill was not interested in trying to change Danny. His danger, his energy, his huge sex drive were all part of the attraction. It was all part of the package - his forced kiss, his slaps on her butt, his screwing her arse in front of Aaron. She loved the way Danny dominated her and took charge of her. But to have a real man like that, a powerful and dominant man, maybe it would not be so bad to accept that he was fucking other women.

Jill listened to them fucking next door. She didn't feel any jealousy. She didn't hate Danny. How could she? He was an amazing man and she knew he had enough for more than one woman.

Jill soon realised that she enjoyed hearing the sounds of the other woman being fucked next door. She found herself wondering how the other bitch looked with Danny's fat cock stretching her mouth and ramming into her hole. Would he use her as roughly as he did Jill?

She lay in bed, listening to the other woman moan as she was rammed by Danny, him using his muscles to overpower her and fuck with his usual vigour. Jill masturbated gently, thinking of how good it felt to be one of Danny's sluts.

************************

It was almost a week before Jill finally got to see Danny again. He'd been busy with his other women, of course. Danny had also figured it made sense to give some space to the neighbours after he screwed Jill's butt in front of her husband. He had no idea of Jill's plans for her marriage.

"I wanted to see you the other night," she told him. "But one of your girlfriends was here."

Danny shrugged. "I don't have girlfriends," he said, a little testily.

"I am curious about how many other women you're screwing," Jill pressed. It made her hot to think about it. And, in the back of her mind, it raised questions of her safety.

Danny had seen this before. It was the reason he'd left his last girlfriend and moved to a new city. He didn't want a confrontation with a woman who wanted to possess him. No woman was worth the hassles.

The thing was, Danny liked Jill. She was sexy and she was very responsive in bed. Jill had the female equivalent of sexual stamina – she could take endless pounding and cum all night long. He liked her body, her meaty tits and the way her arse looked when it was wrapped around his cock. There was no reason to get rid of her. Not if he could manage the situation and keep her willing to be fucked by him.

"I don't really want to talk about that," he answered gently. Oddly, neither did Jill. It was fun to see if she could make Danny squirm, even a little.

"I heard you fucking one of your sluts," she told him defiantly. Jill knew she, too, was one of Danny's sluts. That made it easier to accept Danny's "other women".

"Sounded like you screwed her hard like you always do."

Danny could see where this was headed. He didn't want to have to justify himself to Jill. Besides, it was obvious what she wanted.

He wrapped his massive arms around Jill and pulled her in close. It was meant as a signal – and Jill saw instantly that they both wanted the same thing. She relaxed into Danny's powerful arms.

With a single movement, Danny lowered his mouth towards hers. Jill had arrived in a sassy mood. But she knew he was going to kiss her. She was more than willing. She could feel the change in herself as she allowed Danny to move in closer.

That kiss! She could never get enough of that kiss. She felt his hands roughly grab her bum but she just wanted to think about those lips on hers and his tongue probing her mouth. When he moved around, his lips pecking the side of her neck, Jill knew she had made the right decision!

She had chosen Danny over her puny husband. She had chosen his power and control. She was just one of Danny's sluts but it seemed so right to let this amazing, virile man control her and make her feel so needy for him.

"Please, Danny," she begged.

Happy to oblige, the powerful Danny moved his hands to her shoulders and pressed Jill down to her knees. It was his idea of foreplay, after all. And Jill obliged, lowering herself before Danny's wonderful physique. She opened his pants and let them fall to the floor as she ran her hands up the back of his muscled thighs and over the huge mounds of his butt.

It felt so damn right to be on her knees in front of Danny, as if worshipping his body and his power.

His cock was half-erect already and Jill knew she wanted to remedy that. She engulfed his swelling cock with her mouth and rejoiced as the size and taste of his meat overwhelmed her senses.

Danny used her hard that night. He knew she'd surrendered to him. Whatever misgivings she might have, Danny knew that Jill could not really resist him. And he was turned-on by the neighbour almost as much as she was by him. He wanted her and he took her.

He fucked her and sucked her. She screamed her orgasms as Danny licked her slit and suckled on her swollen clit while he stroked a finger into her delicate arsehole. As before, he made her legs shake with the intensity of her climax. It was the best sex ever!

When Danny held her tight, using his amazing strength, Jill felt the kind of thrill she had yearned for. Those were the same muscles that held and over-powered other women, too. Jill didn't mind that one bit. In fact, it was more exciting to know she could hold his attention for those few hours of rough sex.

Danny pounded her from behind, slapping her arse and reaching around to squeeze hard on her tits. Skinny bitches didn't have tits like Jill and her nipples grew hard and thick during sex.

They 69ed as well. This time Danny was on top. He found it easier that way given the difference in their sizes. Jill felt a little afraid as Danny positioned his huge body over hers and forced his massive cock into her mouth. But to have him in control like that was perfect for her and guaranteed still more orgasms. The touch of fear only reinforced his power and she found herself cumming even harder as she thought of the damage that enormous weapon could do to her.

That was the night Jill's marriage finally ended. She didn't know it at the time, of course, as she was in raptures from Danny's incessant fucking and fingering. But Aaron had come home to collect more clothes. He had thought maybe he'd have the chance to talk to his wife. They both had had a lot of time to think and to ponder the future of their marriage.

What he found was the voice of a woman being fucked hard in the apartment next door. It was loud and clear. There was no mistaking that voice.

"Use me, Danny," Jill was saying urgently. "Fuck my bum, hard," she said, too loudly, as Danny forced his thick meat into her tight channel.

Aaron left that night utterly defeated, He knew he'd never be able to compete with Danny. Or with any of the other jocks he knew she'd bed after the neighbour was done with her. He drove away with tears in his eyes.

Jill came soon after with Danny reaming her backdoor. That was a new experience. Jill had enjoyed anal, gently taking her husband's average-sized cock into that dark, delicate place. She'd never really orgasmed, however. Somehow Danny had that power, too, and the size of his member stretching her bum hole and the warmth of his thrusting had proven too much.

Later that night, Jill slept alone with her anus tingling from Danny's massive bulk and the taste of his seed on her tongue.

******************************

Jill felt like her life was finally falling into place. There was still uncertainty ahead. Her marriage was almost certainly finished. But she felt more than ever like this was what she wanted. She was a slut, a mere member of Danny's personal harem of women. It made her happy to accept that. It was the downside of lusting after a cocky, gym junky. But it was nothing less than fulfilling, even rewarding, to have the amazing and talented Danny use her whenever he wanted.

It was his testosterone that allowed him to build such huge muscles. Jill assumed that was the reason for his enormous cock and for his lust-filled ways – taking and controlling women for his own sexual pleasure. It was a heady experience and Jill's only regret was that she'd not taken advantage years earlier. It was so easy to let Danny take charge and he never failed to make her explode with sexual pleasure.

For his part, Danny felt much the same. His life was progressing just as he would have planned it. He enjoyed his promiscuous ways and he didn't need a girlfriend when plenty of women let him fuck them. The sexy bitch from next door was practically a "regular" and he was content with that - so long as she didn't get needy for anything more than vigorous sex. For him, the only danger was a woman who wanted to possess him and demand "love".

He knew that Jill was loving the danger and the thrill of acting out her once secret desires. Danny wondered how far this sexy neighbour would go. Jill enjoyed "danger" and Danny thought it was time to test her.

That Saturday night, Danny suggested he come to her apartment again. He wanted to bring a friend. Joel was a gym buddy. She liked that idea – two hunky men to bring pleasure to her eye and, she was sure, followed up by a rough screwing from Danny. Yes, she'd be happy to take him to her bed, fully replacing her wimpy husband with the wonderful hunk from next door. To make certain, she chose to wear skimpy shorts and a loose t-shirt. No bra, of course – she knew Danny lusted after her tits and she wanted him to know she was available.

Joel was a nice guy and Jill found herself warming to him as they shared snacks and drinks. He was certainly good looking, though his body didn't really compare to Danny's. Of course, Danny had one thing on his mind and he took every chance that night to touch and grab Jill.

She was getting a little buzzed from her wine. That was good because it helped her to overcome a little embarrassment at giving the stranger an eyeful of her big bust. The men weren't drinking at all and Jill thought, fleetingly, about how the night might turn out. Danny was constantly brushing against her boobs and grabbing her butt and letting the tips of his fingers drift gently across the skin of her neck. Jill was getting aroused and wondering if Joel would go home early.

What Jill didn't know was that Danny has a plan of his own that night. There was no doubt the neighbour was a sexy woman. He'd been more than impressed by her that night she'd fucked him in front of her husband. Jill was a bit of a slut, as far as Danny was concerned, and that suited him just fine. He was curious to see how far would she go with Joel in the room. But she had those great tits and, no matter what, Danny was enjoying showing her off.

A plan was one thing but Danny finally could not wait for those tits. He started fondling Jill in front of Joel. He slipped his hands up her shirt and squeezed them just right. Jill felt a little stab of shame. Being groped in front of a stranger was different. She felt vulnerable. But it made her proud to know that Danny enjoyed her body so much. Truly, it turned her on. She was a little afraid about what might happen with two strong, powerful guys in her apartment. But it was exciting to have Danny showing her off to his friend. And Danny knew just how to caress her boobs to make Jill still more horny.

When Danny started to remove her shirt, Jill thought about protesting. She felt it was wrong somehow. But it felt good to have her tits freed. Best of all, the look on Joel's face was priceless.

Jill loved the power she had over these cocky jocks. Danny forced his mouth onto hers and Jill knew she had surrendered.

Receiving his fabulous kiss, Jill could not help moaning as Danny squeezed her D-cups and tweaked at her nipples. It was a thrill to have a man who was as proud of her tits as she was. Aaron had never noticed.

Jill was suddenly enjoying the idea of these two hunks lusting after her. She took another sip of her wine and, suddenly, there were two men touching her naked breasts. There was no need to stop them this time - Danny wanted her to be groped by his friend. It reminded Jill of how slutty she'd become. But these were the sort of boys she'd toyed with in college. Jill loved the thought of Joel's cock growing for her. And he didn't mind taking advantage of his buddy's neighbour.

Soon, the combination of the wine and the lust of both men had Jill nicely warmed up and moaning constantly. Danny kissed her for the longest time. Without realising his own skill, Danny had learned how "easy" his neighbour became with some gentle, insistent kissing.

When Danny started pulling at his jeans, Jill recognised the signs. Wasn't this going too far?

"Suck me," Danny told her as he stood facing Jill.

"No, Danny. Not like this. I don't want it."

She was thinking of Joel. That was what she wanted to say to Danny. But it was no use. Danny was pulling out his wonderful cock and Jill knew what he wanted.

Jill always knew what Danny wanted and she could never say no. Not from the first time. He had taken control of her, made her do things that she shouldn't. He'd taken her and Jill had willingly surrendered.

Tonight, Danny was going to turn her into a whore in front of his friend. There was no time to decide if that was bad or good. Jill knew she would let Danny have what he wanted. Danny always took what he wanted and that was what made him so exhilarating.

In a moment, his long, thick cock was in her mouth and she dutifully bobbed up and down his shaft. It was foolish to try to resist Danny – the thought of his amazing cock always made her mouth water and her cunt moisten. It felt fabulous between her lips and thrusting over her tongue.

mjar65
mjar65
1,240 Followers
12