Jill and the Bad Boy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a strange way, she felt even more aroused by sucking Danny while his friend watched on. Even though Jill knew what Joel would want, it felt good to be the object of such lust and to have such powerful, sexy men want to use her.

Danny pressed a hand onto the back of Jill's head and she took him deeper. That simple act inspired Jill, making her feel even more slutty and sexy as she let Danny use her mouth. His was the biggest shaft she'd ever experienced and Jill knew she'd never get enough of it in her mouth or her holes.

As he forced his cock deeper into her mouth. Jill had to try to suppress her gag reflex. That was purely due to his size, she knew. He thrust harder and faster and Jill felt still more pride at her own oral skills. She knew Danny wanted to show-off his conquest to his friend. The drool that escaped from her mouth, running down her chin and dripping to her tits, felt like a badge of honour.

From the corner of her eye, she saw Joel pulling down his pants. She was going to have to suck his cock as well. Jill knew she had no control over what these men did to her. They had the physical power to overwhelm her - to take anything they wanted, to hurt her if they wanted. The thought made her shudder slightly. Jill knew Danny would never really force himself on her but the idea that she was helpless and vulnerable made her slit gush. And Jill knew that she wanted Joel as well.

"Take a turn," Danny said softly to his friend. "She'll do it for you."

Jill was hardly shocked to hear that. It was obvious what was expected of her. It was thrilling to know that Danny wanted to use her that way. Surely that was wrong? But he controlled her, she knew that. It was exciting to have Danny take charge and tat included being given to his friend to display her oral prowess.

Danny used his hand to push her towards his friend and his fully erect cock. It was a splendid sight – nicely curved and with a beautiful spongy head. He was a good size too, bigger than her husband ("ex-husband" was what she told herself). But when she wrapped her lips around him, Jill was relieved that Joel's shaft was just a little thinner than Danny's incredible specimen.

Joel immediately started thrusting into her mouth. She'd been limited to only one cock for so long and now here was a stranger filling her mouth and using her casually. Jill felt shock at the realisation. But it felt so intense, so dangerous and exciting. Even as Joel fucked her mouth, Jill concentrated on Danny – he was letting her be used like this, he controlled her and wanted her to pleasure this other man.

"Fuck, she is good," murmured Joel. "Just like you said."

Jill felt a flush of pride at hearing that. Danny had advertised her like a cheap whore but Jill thought is exciting. He was an arrogant and cocky guy who thought he could use Jill however he wished. And Jill knew he was right.

Danny thought Jill had never looked sexier. He thought of her as a "natural", a woman who was easily skilled at sex and who was ready to be pushed further. He'd never even asked her about anal sex but she'd let him take her arse in front of her husband. What a woman this one was!

After taking another turn in Jill's mouth, he started to fondle and squeeze her tits. Joel had come that night on the promise of Jill's tits and Danny knew they were among her best assets. He grabbed at them, squeezing just the way Jill liked and letting his fingers slip to her nipples which he gently tugged as Joel continued to use her mouth.

As the two horny men continued to take turns, Jill wondered how long she could take the constant face fucking – these two were big and she'd not had so much practice at oral for years. She was used to the drool running over her chin and her tits but she knew her jaw would start to ache. How crude it was to have both men use her in such a way, as if she had no limits. It made Jill feel even more excited to be giving Danny what he wanted.

Then Danny, ready for his next turn, bent his knees slightly and grabbed her big tits. A tit fuck! In front of Joel! How glorious that was. These guys wanted her, they wanted her in a way her husband had never done. She felt so sexy and so alive. They lusted after her body and Jill was thrilled to let Danny thrust his hard meat between the soft flesh of her tits.

"You like these tits?" he asked his friend.

"Sure do. They're better than you said," came the reply.

Her response was pride mixed with lust. She pressed her D-cups harder around Danny's thrusting weapon. She wanted to give him the greatest pleasure. She wanted Joel to see how much she loved Danny's cock. Joel would see she was a slut and, somehow, Jill wanted that too.

Then they pressed her to the floor, so that Jill was kneeling in front of both men and their erections – cocks seemingly made of steel. It felt so right as they resumed their use of her mouth. Jill knew this was her new life, the life her ex-husband could never have given her. This was a life of danger and submission and giving herself to a man, like Danny, who had the power and the attitude to take her and make her into a slut for his pleasure.

Danny reinforced her status as a slut by slapping his massive cock against her face. It felt hard and heavy as he wielded his cock like a club, whacking one cheek and then the other. Danny didn't really know why he enjoyed doing that to Jill. But she was a sexy bitch who seemed ready for anything. Something inside him wanted to take the chance to degrade Jill and doing it in front of Joel felt even better.

With his massive shaft back in her mouth, Jill sensed Danny was getting close. It was unusual for him, a man with such incredible stamina. But there was no doubting the sense that he was getting close, thrusting his swollen cock harder and deeper into her as she felt his balls tighten underneath. Was that all he wanted on this night? She was still so horny.

He was thrusting harder and slower now, readying for his release.

"Swallow it," he ordered her softly. "Let me see you drink it all." It pushed him even closer to the edge to talk like that. There were so few women who'd be willing to be used in that way.

Jill tried to nod, to show her acknowledgement, but it was impossible with him fucking her face. She wanted Danny to know she would do as he wanted. She was eager to have him spurt and shoot his seed into her mouth. Of course she'd swallow every drop and then she'd take Joel's as well.

She sensed it just before he groaned aloud, the tensing of his body and the final hardening of his cock. Jill always enjoyed the sounds of a man cumming.

This was even better as Danny's cock pulsed hard with the first blast of his semen erupting into her mouth. He was so big, and his load so large, that she always found it a challenge to take his cum. He was even more horny that night, pumping huge wads of hot, tasty juice into the back of her mouth. He continued to thrust relentlessly as Jill half choked on the gush of semen that flooded her mouth and slipped down her throat.

"Fucking incredible," gasped Joel from the lounge. "You were right. She is hot."

"Do you want to fuck her?" asked Danny, his still hard cock left inside Jill's mouth. She couldn't see Joel's response but she heard Danny say clearly, "take her".

This was what it meant to let Danny have control over her. This was the kind of danger that once she had shied away from. But there was no turning back for Jill – she knew that Danny was her choice. She'd accepted the cocky, powerful guy as her lover and had felt dedicated to him. Maybe it was the wine but Jill felt sexy, special, as her new man casually offered her to a stranger. They both thought she was sexy. She might be a slut as well but that hardly mattered.

Jill rose to her feet and took Joel's hand, leading him straight to her bedroom. There was something shocking and energizing about behaving that way. Only one man had ever fucked her in that bed. Even Danny had not had that honour.

Jill looked for Danny as she turned to face Joel. She assumed he would join them and show his sexual prowess to his new buddy. But there was no sign of the neighbour as Joel roughly pulled Jill's shorts off her. It was hot to be stripped like that, exposed by a man she hardly knew. It was so arousing to have a man so filled with lust for her. The fact she was taking a chance only made it more invigorating.

"I want to fuck you," said Joel as he grabbed at her tits again.

"Don't wait," was her reply and Jill had no doubt that was how she wanted it.

She lay on the bed as Joel removed his own clothes. His was a hot body, for sure. Smaller than Danny but hard and lean and his muscles rippled so beautifully. She gazed at Joel and his lovely cock. It was hot to watch a man with that much confidence – arrogance, even. He was ready to perform, certain that he would be enough for Jill. She spread her legs as he climbed onto the bed.

Jill gasped as that amazing thing pierced her opening. She didn't even think of her ex-husband. Joel's cock felt good but she was thinking of Danny. Jill wanted a big cock in her. She wanted to be filled and fucked – she couldn't care less how much a whore she was being. It was a whole new thrill to feel and watch Joel's muscles as he positioned them both for a proper screwing. Focused now on Joel, she wrapped her arms and her legs around the new hunk.

He went deep inside her cunt and Jill let out a cry. His thrusting was very satisfying – strong and insistent. Jill was sure that all jocks fucked with passion and force. She came loudly for Joel as he sucked on her tits and thrust hard and deep. She wondered if he had the same stamina as Danny as he kept on fucking her, driving still more orgasms through her. Where was Danny? But she only needed Joel to fuck her right then – not as expert as Danny but so much better than what she'd settled for previously.

She came with an impressive force, over and over as Joel rammed his cock into her hole. Jill might have wondered if it was the bodies of these men that made her so turned on. But she hardly cared right then as she reveled in the feeling of Joel's impressive cock.

He was no Danny in bed but Joel was more than an average man – more than her ex-husband, that was certain. His stamina was good enough for Jill as he rolled her onto her front. He knew what he wanted and Jill was, of course, ready to let him take it. She was on hands and knees and ready to be fucked from behind. Jill moaned anew as Joel took her like that. How wild she'd become and so quickly. This was the promise she'd turned from in her college days.

Jill had never really watched herself being fucked. But in her own bedroom she could turn her head and watch as Joel humped her. She could see his six-pack working and his butt cheeks flexing as he plunged his cock over and over into her depths.

She saw the way her big tits bounced and swung as Joel screwed her and the sight pushed her to even more orgasms.

Joel only stopped when he was ready to cum. Excited, thrilled, he helped himself and Jill watched as the new jock withdrew his cock. She was almost disappointed until, watching him in the mirror, she saw Joel's eruption and felt the spray of his cum across her back.

It was so intimate and so dirty and Jill felt a new thrill as this hunky, muscled guy displayed the confidence to cum all over the back of a woman he had barely met. Jill knew she was a slut for guys like Danny – and Joel – and it felt so completely right.

They lay together for a time. Jill was still wondering what had happened to Danny but he was obviously not intending to fuck her that night. Joel was not one for chatting but at least he maintained his interest in Jill's body.

Best of all, it didn't take long before Joel was sucking on her tits and fumbling at her cunt. Jill noticed the way his cock was growing hard again and was relieved to know the fucking was not done. She'd learned to be hungry for more sex thanks to Danny. Her own body started to respond to Joel. She'd have preferred his mouth on her cunt, to be honest, but Joel was the kind of man who was more interested in inserting his cock down there rather than his tongue.

Jill happily, excitedly, lifted her legs as Joel prepared to enter her. She rested her ankles on his shoulders as her second muscled lover resumed his thrusting and reaming of her hole. It was almost as good the first session and Jill came nicely, and louder than she'd ever cum in that bed. She lay back and enjoyed his screwing until she felt Joel thrust deeper and, watching his face contort in that special way, she knew he was flooding her cunt with his own cum.

**********************

Jill slept well that night. It was strange to feel a big, hard body next to her. She awoke briefly during the night and realised how large Joel was compared to the other man who'd once shared her bed. She knew she was looking forward to having Danny sleep beside her.

The next thing Jill knew, it was morning and Joel was snuggling to her breasts. It felt good to have Joel still horny for her. Was that how a real man woke up every day? Jill was drowsy but she could feel herself stirring. She would have accepted another fuck. Instead, Joel had a different request.

"How about a head job?" he wanted to know. That was what being cocky was all about.

Jill suppressed her groan. What else would a real man want in the morning? – not that she'd had much experience of that. Barely awake, she was going to have to agree. There was momentary disappointment at such a crude ask – a little kissing and hugging as foreplay would have suited her more. But she knew this was what happened when a guy had as much testosterone as Joel. Or Danny, for that matter. Joel was no match for her neighbour but he did have a fine body and his cock felt so good. It was already growing nice and hard, pressing against her leg down under the sheet.

"Where is Danny?" she wondered silently.

But, just like the night before, there was no time to think about that. She had something to take care. It had been Danny's choice that Joel used her the night before. The fact it was the morning after made no difference. Besides, Joel had a lovely specimen and there was no reason to let an opportunity go to waste.

Jill slipped down the bed, happy to see that wonderful cock once more. She liked it – Jill liked all cocks. This one would cum in her mouth. After all, he'd cum other places the night before. It was exciting to pleasure a man that way, even more thrilling to have him want her so badly. A man like Joel, and like Danny, surely could choose any woman.

A morning head job suddenly seemed like no chore at all. Jill dutifully did what he'd asked. Like the night before, his cock seemed the perfect size and it felt so good in her mouth. She worked steadily, using her lips and her tongue, fondling his smallish scrotum as Joel moaned and thrust his hips.

It didn't take long before Joel was cumming nicely. Jill marveled at the way all men were the same and, yet, so different. She enjoyed the way his cock pulsed as his semen shot into her mouth. So different to Danny with his powerful flood of cum. Jill had to admit that she enjoyed the taste of his warm, sticky juice. She swallowed the entire load, feeling like a real woman and very pleased with herself.

And then, with barely another word, Joel was gone. It was just the arrogance of that sort of man. There was nothing for Jill to do except lie in bed waiting for Danny to come home from the gym. She thought about her new life as a slut for hunky gym rats and about how delicious Danny's body would look when he got home.

*******************

Jill heard Danny at his front door and jumped up to follow him inside. He was shirtless and sweaty, glistening and hard in his splendor. Jill just knew she could not be upset at a man so luscious as Danny.

"What the hell was that about last night?" she demanded to know.

Danny shrugged. "Well, after the first time, I thought you'd enjoy another threesome." It had occurred to him that Jill was still married – at least officially. But he had gambled that she was enough of a slut to not freak out. He had no idea where the husband was and, to be honest, he couldn't care less.

"Besides, I told Joel you were hot and he could see for himself."

Danny was heading for the bathroom, stripping off the rest of his clothes as he went. The sight made Jill respond as she always did to Danny's body. It was incredibly arousing to see a man so confident in his own body. Nor could she deny the effect of those incredible muscles as she walked behind him. Danny's shoulders flexed as he walked and his butt looked like chiseled stone.

"Well, he must have enjoyed it. He stayed the night, you know," she retorted, trying to sound cranky.

Danny just snorted in reply. He'd already seen Joel at the gym and knew that the sexy bitch had swallowed the other man's cum.

"Do you let all your women be used like that? Do you always share them?"

"No. I just thought... you know.'

"But it wasn't a threesome. Was it? You went home and left us alone."

In fact, Danny had sensed that maybe Joel was the sort of guy who worried about being close to other men in a sexual setting. It had seemed easier to leave him to enjoy Jill by himself. Danny had not given a thought to what Jill might have wanted -he assumed that "sex was sex".

"Well, maybe for the next one I should invite one of my girlfriends you're always talking about."

That caught Jill short. She had to fight to hide her shock and then her little grin. A woman? For Danny? Yes, she'd do that. In fact Jill had only ever messed about with other women - drunken kissing mostly. If Danny wanted it... but Jill was curious enough to want it too.

Her body stirred just a little at the thought. Yes, watching Danny fuck another woman would be incredible. She tried to hide her grin but it was too late. Danny had caught her out and they both knew it.

By then he was in the shower with the water running. Jill saw the way the water ran down his wet, shiny body. She saw Danny's delicious cock, already half-erect and beckoning her to him. Somehow the night with Joel had left her feeling incredibly horny. That was why she felt cranky towards Danny. She needed him, badly.

Jill knew she was losing control. There was nothing else to do so she stripped off quickly and stepped into the shower.

Placing one hand on that massive chest, the other wrapped around his fabulous shaft, Jill confessed to Danny what was really on her mind.

"Hurry up," she said to him above the sound of the water. "Take me to bed and fuck me. Hard."

Danny grinned. It was that easy, it seemed. The neighbour was hot for him, was under his control. How perfectly it had all come together. Maybe he'd keep this one a little longer.

Jill showed her surrender to Danny - willingly. He reached up and grabbed a handful of her hair. It hurt, just a little. He was pulling her down, to kneel in front of him under the warm shower. Smiling, she let Danny drag her down in front of him.

She was almost ready to beg Danny. She wanted him so badly. Now he was going to use her. Jill felt so right. His big, hard cock was bobbing almost obscenely in front of her.

Right then, that was all Jill wanted. Without another thought, she took the jock's thick shaft between her lips. She planned on climbing into his bed soon and she wanted him hard and ready. She imagined that he'd screw her hard and rough. His enormous body and his physical strength would overpower her and allow him to use her just as he wanted. Maybe he'd fuck her all day and make her sore.

Jill wanted Danny to use her. She wanted him to give the kind of orgasms that made her legs shake afterwards. Perhaps he'd take her even more roughly and leave her slightly sore afterwards. Jill wanted all that.

12