Jill Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5425TVR
5425TVR
56 Followers

Jill loved the feeling of my thick cum coating her inner depths. She started to grind her ass onto my cock. My head spun. I begged her to stop for a minute so I could regain my composure. The climatic overload became too much for me to bear. I bucked and Jill popped off my hard cock landing on my thighs.

I lay there breathing heavily. I tried to come down from the most intense orgasm I ever felt in my life. Jill wanted more and quickly spun around into the sixty-nine position and focused her attention on my cock. I begged her to stop to let the overwhelming sensations pass. Finally, she realized the extent of my ecstasy and quickly switched her attention to licking my balls and lightly stroking her nails against my thighs.

As I slowly came down from this amazing high, I saw Jill's cum covered crinkle winking at me. I quickly grabbed the waste of my minx, pulled her close and stuck my tongue deep up her ass searching for the cum I deposited. Jill screeched from my sudden act and it was on.

She quickly grabbed my still hard cock and started sucking me all the way to my base. The thrill of my cock travelling down her throat was only eclipsed by the feeling of her tight asshole. As she continued the awesome blowjob, Jill grabbed my balls and started massaging them.

The feeling of an impending ejaculation neared. My balls began to ache. I clenched my ass checks hoping to delay the inevitable. I tried to think of something else. I opened my eyes and saw a big drop of cum dangling from Jill's sweet ass.

I quickly took two fingers and lathered them with the cum dripping from her ass and plowed them into her willing hole. Jill choked on my cock as I did this but quickly recovered. She pulled away from my cock just long enough to split and then attacked my cock with a new sense of urgency.

Within seconds, I found out why she spit. She rammed two of her fingers up my ass. I tried to meet her assault by adding a third finger but Jill 'beat me to the punch' and rammed all four of her dainty fingers into my ass. With her fingers stimulating me vigorously, I knew I was close. I quickly wrapped my free arm around her waste and smashed her pussy into my face. I found her clit and sucked on it. The sensations Jill gave me were too much; I shot another weak load down her throat.

After I came off this climax, I eased off the pressure from her clit and lightly bit it the way she likes. This sent Jill into her own high. She sprung up from the sixty-nine position and ground her clit into my mouth. As she ground, Jill used my nose to fuck her tight hole. I knew what she wanted. I didn't release her little nub even as she smothered me with her pussy and her juices flooded my face. Finally, I sensed her recovery from the high and I gently eased off the pressure.

After a few moments, Jill returned to my side. She asked me if I liked the skills she had learned since our last time together. I responded by kissing her passionately and telling her she had learned very well.

We lightly caressed each others bodies. We lay there together for the rest of the night and slowly drifted off to sleep. Then, without warning, an alarm clock blared. I jumped out of bed to find the blasted thing. Finally after what seemed like an hour, I found it on the desk across the room and turned it off.

I turned to the bed to return to Jill's side but the bed was empty. I saw a note and it read,

T,

You will always be my first love. We have so many good memories; but, we have chosen different paths in our lives. Rather than destroying one of our dreams, I am leaving you here. My hope is that we will always remain close friends and we each live our dreams to the fullest. Perhaps some day, we will again meet and the circumstances in our lives will be different.

Until then my love, I wish you all the happiness in the world.

J

I was crushed; but expected nothing less from Jill. As time passed, Jill was right. I was still close with her parents and learned that her career took her in another direction than mine. She travelled the world and was only in the states a few weeks out of the year. Conversely, I rarely traveled and became the head of the family business. Neither of us would have been happy living the other's life. That was the reason we ended it years ago.

It wasn't until Facebook became popular that I heard from Jill again. When the "Friend Request" was delivered, all sorts of emotions flooded me. But, that is for another story.

5425TVR
5425TVR
56 Followers
12