Jillian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter stood in the door way, naked from the waist up. He must have been working out or something because his muscles were taught and his veins stood out clearly.

"Hey, babe." he said smiling "You back for some more?"

"No actually." I started.

"Why else would you be here?" he paused "I can not think of any other explanation."

He stepped back from the door way and gestured for me to come inside.

"Come have a drink and we'll talk about it."

God his smile was beautiful. Why was I there? You don't visit someone to tell them you won't see them again. Fuck! What was I doing?

I walked inside and across to the breakfast bar. My hands were shaking.

Peter offered me a glass of wine which I took. I hadn't asked for anything. I took a sip and sat down.

"I'm glad you are back, um, err..."

"Jillian."

"Yeah, right, Jill. I'm glad you are back Jill; I've been think about you. You know I thought that you are in need of a little bit of the old Peter therapy. You seem like someone who is trapped inside their life."

He sat down on one of the barstools.

"Someone who pretends to be who they think someone else wants them to be. Maybe its your mother, maybe its your husband, maybe it Cosmo magazine."

He looked me up and down.

"Yeah, I don't think you are pretending to be the little suburban house wife. You look like you used to pretend to be a bit of a punk, and now you are pretending to not be a bit of a punk."

He lifted my chin and looked me right in the eye.

"But neither of them are you. You haven't worked out who you are yet."

He turned around and walked across the room to pour himself a drink.

"May be I can help you find yourself." he said as he walked away.

"Look you... you... you bully. I didn't come here to be with you. I came here because my husband wants me to call it off with you."

"To call what off." he asked.

"Our, thing." I paused "Our affair."

"Oh, Jill, baby. We just fucked. We didn't have an affair." he finished pouring a whiskey and screwed the cap back on.

"We had a fling." he said "A little cheating like this can be very therapeutic for a relationship like a marriage. It isn't natural for people to be sexually exclusive with anyone, that is a rule society created. Now if you want a little weekly session with Doctor Peter and his medicine stick, that is something we can arrange, but I didn't give you anything you didn't ask for."

"You fucking asshole!" I screamed at him "You practically raped me after I asked you to get a condom! If I get sick from you I will have you fucking killed okay. I will pay some hoods from downtown to fucking crush your nuts with a wrench before they feed you piece meal to the rats. Fuck you!"

Peter put his drink down and hugged me. I started sobbing and held onto him.

"Oh, baby. Jill, you won't get sick from me. I don't fuck around. I wanted to be with you, okay, just you."

I kept crying into his chest.

After a little while he asked me;

"Did you say that you came here because your husband told you to, or because you wanted to?"

I didn't say anything, I just kept holding onto him tightly. I moved my face and kissed his neck. I lay my head on his shoulder. I felt safe with him. I couldn't believe how I was reacting.

We stood in each others arms, like we were dancing.

"Peter," I said a few minutes later "I do like your medicine stick."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. I like it when you fuck me hard, and treat me like a whore."

"Oh, really?" he said "Did you like it when I held your hands and you lost control?"

"Yeah." I whispered "I did."

Peter immediately grabbed my hands and brought them behind my back. He held them there tightly and turned me around. He pulled my hands up to force me to lean forward.

"Then get your dirty little pussy in that bedroom you fucking bitch!" he shouted and slapped my ass.

It really smarted, that wasn't just a play smack. He pushed me forward by my hands and marched me into the bedroom.

The second we were in the bedroom he threw me on the bed. I rubbed my wrists, they were quite sore. He picked up some hand cuffs off the shelf and before I could fight him he had one on each wrist. They weren't connected to each other, but rather had long chains hanging from them. I looked and was surprised, and excited, to see that these weren't play handcuffs, these needed keys to be opened.

Peter lead one chain to one side of the bed and latched the chain through a locking device. The bastard had these things attached to his bed!

The other side was then locked in place. I was really nervous now, I was absolutely trapped. They say that when you play at bondage, that you should never totally surrender, never do anything that is actually dangerous. But here I was getting handcuffed to the bed by the man who practically raped me then pushed me out the door four days ago. God I was hot for him. My pussy was dripping with sizzling hot juices.

Peter moved to the foot of the bed and grabbed for my ankles. I was a little afraid and tried to avoid him. He seemed to like the struggle. I liked the chase as well. He eventually caught me and pulled me until my arms were out tight above my head and my ass was just over the end of the bed. Peter pushed my skirt up over my hips and the pulled at my panties until they tore, leaving red streaks across my ass.

"Oh, you say you don't what to be here, but your pussy says something else." he chuckled.

He undid his belt and pushed his pants and boxers off together. There it was: his magical wand, full and wonderful. He held me under my thighs and kneaded my soft skin.

"Oh, what am I supposed to do?" he mock asked. "I know that I am supposed to do something here."

He rubbed his cock over my thighs, and along my pussy lips, leaving a trail of sticky pre-cum.

"Please." I said softly.

"Please what?"

"Please stick it in me." I begged.

"Stick what in?"

"Give me your big fucking cock you fucking asshole!" I shouted.

Before I had a chance to draw my breath again his slammed his mighty pole all the way into me. He fucked me long and hard, his piston coming almost all the way out and then sliding all the way home again. I couldn't believe the sensation. I pulled at my restraints but couldn't move; I had to completely surrender to this man, this wonderful, powerful man.

I few moments later my cell phone started to ring. I could tell be the ringer that it was Daniel calling me.

Peter started to laugh.

'Daniel, why did you send me here alone?' I thought.

I lay back and let Peter have his fill of me. He grunted and moaned. His pecs and abs flexed and tightened. Very soon I was on the brink of orgasm again.

"Oh, fuck yeah Peter, fuck me, fuck me hard!"

"Yeah, you like it babe, don't you."

"Come on you little faggot, you call that fucking, really give it to me!"

Peter slammed into me so hard that my body shook. My pussy tightened and my breasts started to feel warm. My orgasm grew like a ball of blinding light inside my belly until it suddenly exploded. I could hear myself screaming the pleasure of my intense orgasm, but I felt like a separate person, watching us. Seconds later Peter was announcing his imminent ejaculation. I was briefly scared that he was going to cum inside me, but then was further excited by the idea. He did however pull out of me and climbed over my body to stick his cock in my mouth before he came. I tasted his jism and I loved it. Was I just infatuated with this man, or did his cum actually taste sweeter than Daniel's. I held it in my mouth before I swallowed it.

Peter released me from my restraints and then went to the shower. I was alone in his room. I was tempted to go through his drawers to find out a bit about him, but decided against it. I looked at my wrists and saw bruises growing there. I checked my ass where I had been smacked; there was a bruise there as well. How the Hell was I going to explain those?

******

Peter came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist. He offered to make me a meal, or a drink, but I declined. He said that he did not expect to see me again. That I should find myself and be myself with Daniel, that if Daniel really loved me, he would give me what I needed. I kissed him and said goodbye. I didn't know what to say to Daniel.

12