Jillian: Putting the Ass in Asset

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kiss it." she hissed. "Kiss me there." Her hands went behind Jillian's head raising her further while she inched up to straddle her shoulders. Jill's heart was pounding hard and she tried to relax by closing her eyes but Nancy ordered them open.

"Look at me. Look right there where your mouth is going."

Jillian's eyes, glazed with lust, widened as Nancy moved ever closer. The fragrant musk of her wafted to Jillian's nose and the salty liquid of her brushed against the brunette's waiting mouth. Nancy's hands held Jill's head snugly and her hips rocked forward pushing her sex against the younger woman's mouth.

"Taste me now Jill," she whispered. "Kiss me there. . . French kiss . . . use your tongue. . . lick me. . . "

Jillian moaned loudly. Every fiber in her being felt drawn to the carnality of what was happening. The forbidden fruit of another woman had sometimes beckoned in the past but never before with such puissance. The headiness of the other woman's scent was an overpowering aphrodisiac, filling her senses with the want and the will to do Nancy's bidding. Long buried images of that day in the gym teacher's tiny office flooded her thoughts and her senses forcing her recall and whetting her anticipation.

She opened her mouth and pressed against the warmth and wetness before her, electrified by Nancy's gentle humping against her lips and tongue. Softly muttered words that nice girls were not supposed to say, added to the arrant eroticism, sending ripples of desire undulating through her belly. Her tongue swathed the pungent folds swaddling the turgid tip urging it from its sheltering hood.

The intensity of pleasure was building in Nancy. Her hips flicked uncontrollably. Jillian's hands gripped the taut womanly flesh of her buttocks, pulling her closer, trying to maintain contact and control of her clitoris.

Several grunts and a plaintive shriek announced Nancy's orgasm, followed by a staccato of breathless yelps. Her fingers cradled Jillian's head pressing the woman's face firmly into the core of her pleasure. The soft insistence of Jill's tongue felt wonderful and she arched forward watching her, reveling in the completeness of her control over the pretty brunette. She knew Derek would be pleased.

Nancy lay sprawled on the bed panting while Jill gathered strength beside her waiting for her turn. Moments passed and Nancy made no move to reciprocate. Tentatively, she ran her fingers across the others belly trying to hint subtly that she was waiting. Nancy brushed her hand aside.

"Don't. I can't come again just yet. I'm too sensitive there for a while."

The rebuff startled Jill and she took Nancy's hand and placed it between her legs.

"Oh! You're all wet!" Nancy protested, pulling her hand away.

Bewildered, by the rebuff, Jill rolled towards her and kissed her lightly on the shoulder. The need between her legs seemed more urgent now as relief seemed less likely.

"I'm still very aroused," she whispered.

"Yes. I understand you are most of the time," Nancy snorted. The warm friendliness had gone from her voice and her tone was definitely disdainful now. "That is why you were out here wasn't it?"

Disconcerted by the change in Nancy, Jill was at a loss for words.

"Wasn't it?" she persisted. "Weren't you out here to meet Peter for sex?"

Jill hadn't been aware that Nancy even knew Peter. The fact that she did, and, she appeared to know about them, added to her confusion. She wondered what else the woman knew and how she just happened to come along with a key to Summerdale.

Nancy saw her confusion and ran her finger across Jillian's mouth. With a malicious little smirk she taunted the bewildered woman. "Enjoy a little pussy for a change? I understand the guys like your mouth too."

Jill tried to protest but Nancy cut her off with an abrupt "Open!" With three of her fingers grouped together she pushed them into Jillian's mouth moving them in and out, and urging Jill to "suck them like a cock."

The urging was all Jillian needed. The flood of desire once again swept over her stiffening her nipples and wetting her below. Nancy's assertiveness ignited the inner passion she had for exhibiting herself. She sucked with relish, embellishing her sensuousness, and enjoying the spectacle she was making. Her hands crept across the flat plane of her belly and began the practiced rhythm.

"Oh, you are horny little thing," Nancy chuckled, amused by such a shameless display. She watched while Jillian quickly brought herself to the brink of cumming, then pulled the woman's hand away before she could find the relief.

A loud sigh of frustration and a whimper for permission to continue brought a smile to Nancy's lips. ''You really want to come don't you?" she teased.

"Yes . . . oh god! I'm so horny!" Jillian whined, her hips moving to show her need.

"Well you'll have to wait ... because I'm ready again," she announced selfishly.

Jill lay limp and frustrated on the bed. Her tongue ached and her own unfulfilled need hovered, waiting, yearning for the favor to be returned. But Nancy seemed to enjoy drawing out her longing. It was now apparent that she had never had any intention of reciprocating.

Rolling onto her side and gazing down into Jillian's face she sighed. "You were very useful today."

"Useful?" Jillian bristled at the condescension.

"Yes. I've been wanting this for some time," Nancy smiled.

The picture was now coming clear for Jillian. Nancy's stopping on the highway was no fluke. At first Jill had dismissed it as happenstance. But the coincidence of it all was looking unlikely. That, along with her earlier mention of Peter, was unsettling, making her realize with some trepidation, that there was an agenda behind it all.

Her first thought was that Peter had engineered the whole afternoon with first her car gone and then Nancy showing up the way she did. If that was truly the case, his lack of discretion worried her deeply. It meant that Nancy knew a great deal about their illicit relationship. And now she in turn would tell him what Jillian had done for her. And god knows who else she would tell.

Jillian sat up and began to hunt through the bedclothes for her underwear. Concern now added to her frustration. She could feel Nancy's eyes never leaving her as she wriggled into her bra and the air crackled with what was still unsaid between them. Her panties had fallen onto the floor and she shook them out finding the front from the back. But before she could pull them on Nancy playfully snatched them away. She rolled to the middle of the bed and giggled at Jillian's surprise.

"It's getting late. I have to get back," Jill protested. "As it is, Sheldon will wonder where I've been all day."

"Do you really think he will?" Nancy teased. "Won't he just assume you were here fucking Peter?"

All doubt about what Nancy may or may not know left with that question. Jill looked stunned. Denial raced to her lips but Nancy's knowing smirk left the words unuttered. Her mind ransacked her thoughts trying to find some clue to whatever collusion may have brought her here. In the end there was just confusion. And there was Nancy. Smiling gleefully, watching Jill's bewilderment with obvious amusement.

"I'm ready again," she implored sweetly, letting her legs drift apart.

"I've been ready longer than you," Jill baulked, moving off the bed and hunting for her other clothes. "What are you suggesting about Peter and I anyway?"

"Suggesting? I think it was more a statement than a suggestion. Peter brings you

out here regularly and uses you for his pleasure."

"Did he say that?" Jill snorted derisively, hoping to make the likelihood seem ridiculous.

"No. Actually it was Derek who told me."

"Derek?" Jill was incredulous. "My father-in-law? That's absurd!"

Nancy just smiled and continued. "But Peter was there."

Jill could feel her face flaming. The thought of the three of them together discussing her indiscretions gripped her with worry. She enjoyed her lifestyle as part of their monied family and greatly feared losing it. She had thought that her relationship with Peter strengthened her hold within the family but having the details known to Derek frightened her. He was the family patriarch and ran both the business and the family with an unchallenged authority.

Nancy could see the worry in the pretty brunette's face. The implications of being found out weighed heavily on her just as she knew they would. Jillian stood at the foot of the bed waiting with uncertainty for Nancy to continue.

"Tell me what else you know," Jillian ventured.

"Everything," Nancy smiled impishly. "I know everything."

"And Derek knows . . .?"

"Oh yes."

"How could he?" Jill sounded incredulous. The white-haired father of her husband was always cordial but she had never felt close to him. He accepted her as an appendage on her husband's arm, suitably decorative but not really of any great consequence. He was of the old school, treating women politely but never involving them in 'weightier' matters.

"He hardly knows I exist," Jill muttered. "How could he know what Peter and I've been doing?"

"They all know," Nancy chirped, gleefully motioning Jillian over to take care of the unfinished business between her legs. The distraught woman's truculent frown and sigh of frustration amused her as she guided the pretty brunette's head down. She liked the lack of assuredness that had taken over from Jill's initial self confidence. Accustomed to being the manipulator, Jill was clearly not happy in the subservient role and Nancy was having fun pushing her buttons.

Jill felt like crying as Nancy pushed her down. She was resigned to going along, hoping that Nancy would confide in her and elaborate on just who knew what where she was concerned. It galled her that Nancy totally refused to take care of her needs after insisting that Jill repeatedly go down on her. But she'd do it to find out all that the woman knew. Jill paused and planted a preliminary kiss on the woman's smooth-shaven labia.

"No. Not his time," Nancy cooed softly, pushing her head lower. "This time lick my bottom."

* * *

"Recreation, my dear," Derek was saying. "Your role is recreation. We weren't looking for a civic-minded woman to work in the community, or a homemaker to bake us bread," he laughed. "You like to fuck. You look very classy in the family portraits, and still get wet at a moment's notice. That's what your role in the family is."

Jillian could feel the stirring in her belly. She should have been incensed but instead she felt the emergence of feelings that had become her preoccupation. Derek had pulled no punches in discussing her situation; no denial of his part in defining her 'role' as he put it. There was no doubt he thought her beautiful and she blushed to hear him say it. It was her prime asset and the one that had attracted the family to her. That and her 'preoccupation' of course.

"We ran checks on you all the way back to your high school days," he chuckled. "Prettiest girl on campus. And the easiest. How old were you anyway when you first got laid?'

"Fifteen," she lied demurely.

"No. That's not true. We found a guy who screwed you when you were fourteen and he swears you weren't a virgin then. Hell, he says you were the best piece of ass he's had, before or since. And the best looking."

Jillian blushed deeply, embarrassed by the accuracy of his information, but pleased just the same.

"And how many women have you been with?"

The question surprised her. Derek's thoroughness led her to assume he knew the answer to that question. She looked at him through her lashes trying to determine if was testing her or if he did know.

"... Doesn't matter how many," he continued. "Nancy said you were not inexperienced. Is there any truth to the rumor that you were getting it on with the Grade 12 Gym teacher Mrs. Cortner?'

Jillian turned her face away to hide her surprise. It had all been so secretive. A warm feeling of shame and excitement spread through her loins.

"Yes," she answered in a quiet voice. "It's true."

"You just never get enough," Derek smiled. "But that's why we courted you for Sheldon. You're a family asset."

Her husband looked across the room at her and smiled. He was sitting with Peter listening to Derek and watching Jillian's reactions. "She truly is a gorgeous woman," he thought. His eyes strayed down to the well filled front of her cashmere sweater and noted the raised outline of her nipples through the soft fabric. Most other women would have run from the room in a panic by now. But Jillian sat and listened, apparently getting turned on. "A fucking machine," he smiled to himself.

Derek was standing in front of her now, kissing her on the forehead in a fatherly way. She was the toy he had always wanted; willing to play and be played with, never refusing to do what she does so well. Jillian was a rare find. Under other circumstances, a talented and expensive whore, but theirs to share and enjoy as a member of the family.

"Peter tells me you have quite a dirty mouth," Derek continued. "That's good. I like that in a pretty woman."

Jillian was blushing. Being the centre of attention was nothing new to her. Her figure usually saw to that. Yet having her sexual penchant discussed in front of others was marvelously titillating. She hung on his every word, conscious of the scrutiny of the others who scanned her features for reaction.

The gentle suggestion of her nipples in the light green sweater had become more obvious. Like irreverent stanchions, they impudently poked up the soft material drawing the eye and sending the unequivocal message of her arousal. Jill's own awareness of their visibility augmented the growing warmth in her loins and contributed to the sense of exposure that she loved so much. She wondered if Derek would make her undress and the notion send a tumult of sensation coursing through her private parts.

"I don't even mind that you've been such a liar," he laughed. "It's a legitimate expectation that a woman will try to protect her reputation, particularly if she is as promiscuous as you. But, there'll be no need for that now. You know that it is the libertine quality that we so much want in you. As I have said, it's a family asset. However, like any asset, it is not to be given away at random. We recognize, encourage, and admire your sexual needs, but from this moment on, you will not have sex with anyone without the permission of myself, Sheldon, or Peter. Is that clear?"

Jillian nodded her assent. The concept of 'permission' rankled her, but she didn't argue. Men always have to stake out their territory. Every man she had ever been with tried to make her his own at some point. That's what made the cheating fun.

***

A month went by without her seeing Peter and the discussion at the house seemed all but forgotten. What had seemed like a new beginning, a coming out for them all, puzzled her more and more as day after day passed without follow up.

Jillian stood in front of the mirror smoothing her skirt into place. 'A family asset,' she mimed into the looking glass, mocking Derek's words. She stood sideways and admired the shapeliness of her behind. "I guess we know who puts the ass in asset." she muttered.

The phone on the bedside table jangled into her thoughts and she picked it up on the first ring. Derek's voice greeted her kindly, summoning her to his office for a meeting. He wouldn't say what for, but Jill had a gnawing feeling low in her belly. She checked herself again in the mirror, added a little perfume to her wrists and cleavage and hurried out the door.

Derek's office was on the top floor of the Butler Building in the heart of the downtown area. It took her almost forty minutes to navigate through the traffic and park, and then ride the chrome and oak elevator to the suite. He was waiting for her when she arrived. Marilyn, his secretary, ushered her straight in to see him.

Her father-in-law took a moment to look her over appraisingly, making her stand and turn around for his inspection. "It's been a quiet month for you," he chuckled. "You must be climbing the walls."

Jillian smiled sweetly lowering her eyes to study her hands. It had been quiet. She'd been afraid to do anything for fear they would find out. Sheldon had been away on business and Peter was seemingly avoiding her. Quiet really wasn't the word for it.

"I have something for you to do." Derek began. "It's important. It's business but . . . it's fun too." His clear blue eyes fixed Jillian's as she waited for him to continue. "I want you to

spend some time with an important client. His name is Mendelsohn and he's at the Sheraton on the River."

Jillian blinked away her surprise. She looked hard at Derek trying to read the meaning of his 'spend some time'. She wondered just what being a 'family asset' now entailed.

"What am I supposed to do with him," she asked apprehensively.

"I guess I'll leave that up to him," Derek replied evenly.

Not up to her. Up to him. The meaning was obvious and not lost on her, but Jill chose to be obtuse, wanting to hear him say it.

"Are you asking..." she began but Derek cut her off abruptly.

"Let me be very clear Jillian. A man's Achilles heel is between his legs. I want you to take him out to Summerdale and fuck him blind. We'll catch the two of you at it. Mr. Mendelsohn will come here the next time suitably contrite and negotiable wanting his indiscretion to go away quietly."

Derek moved beside her chair, looming over her, waiting for a response. When his fingers pulled at the buttons of her blouse, her hand covered his. He had never touched her before and it seemed so wrong. He was her father-in-law, the family patriarch. Any test of marital boundaries forbade this happening.

His hand moved to the graceful curve of her neck where he toyed with the fine gold chain she wore. In one quick move he snapped it and pulled it from her neck.

"Trinkets." He snorted. "Trinkets and trappings. Nice clothes . . . jewelry . . . a sporty little car. . . How much do you think you'd have if you were still working in an office?"

Jillian blushed deeply. She loved the trinkets and trappings. Loved the moneyed life. It was so different from the way she was raised, always minding pennies and checking price tags. The chain rattled into Derek's waste basket, the implications obvious - what can be given can just as quickly be taken away.

Jill began to unbutton her blouse and Derek stopped talking for a minute to watch her progress. The silence seemed thick and ominous between them; a man who had every confidence in his power and a woman who understood her place. She whispered a superfluous 'sorry' in an almost inaudible voice as she unhooked her bra and shrugged it off her arms.

"You're an acceptably smart woman Jill. Not brilliant but acceptable. As I explained the other day, you're here for what you bring to the table, physical beauty . . . and a penchant for sex. It was just a matter of aligning your needs with ours for mutual benefit."

With that the door opened and Marilyn hurried in to put some papers on Derek's desk. She averted her eyes and didn't acknowledge Jillian, ignoring the fact that she was obviously getting undressed. Her nonchalance was not mirrored in Jillian however, who tried to cover herself in front of 'the help'. Derek's eyes twinkled as he saw the opportunity.

"Marilyn. Would you take Jillian's clothes and lock them in your credenza please?"

Marilyn stopped abruptly and began picking up the discarded garments. Jillian looked aghast that her position in the family was so tenuous as to not warrant discretion in front of the paid help. She looked to Derek for consideration but the steely glitter of his pale eyes erased any likelihood that he'd relent. He grinned at her, savoring her discomfort, while her disbelieving eyes implored him to change his instructions.