Jillian: Putting the Ass in Asset

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jillian's moment of awkwardness was interrupted by an impatient nudge on her arm from Marilyn who was waiting for the clothes. Eschewing any visible reaction, Derek's assistant showed the efficient indifference of a loyal employee following the boss's orders without question. Slightly unnerved, Jillian continued to silently remove her clothes while Marilyn smugly gathered each item.

When she was naked except for her high-heeled sandals Derek interrupted speaking only to Marilyn "Let her keep those on. Also, if you'd be so kind as to bring the Nikon in, I'd like you to take a few shots". Then looking directly at Jillian he smirked "The dirtier the better.

***

The Sheraton parking lot was crowded. Jillian took a quick survey for a decent spot before giving up and heading for the valet parking area. The attendant sprang forward to open her door and stood a little too obviously watching as she swung her long legs around. Her short dress clung to the seat letting it ride up even further and that was enough to broaden the man's welcoming smile.

Jillian, for her part, was used to being ogled and couldn't resist a little 'eat-your-heart-out' teasing. She dropped one foot to the pavement letting her thighs separate enough to make his day while holding out her hand for his assistance. As an afterthought, she leaned back to retrieve her purse from the passenger seat giving him an excellent view of her panties. He watched her walk away rolling her lovely ass with each enchanting step.

Mendelssohn was waiting in the lobby. An older man with a prominent nose and thinning white hair, he was an unlikely looking escort for Jillian. Not expecting anyone of her beauty, his eyes narrowed when he saw her and he muttered under his breath.

They had breakfast in the hotel coffee shop and Jillian worked her magic setting Mendelsohn at ease. She chattered on, charming the older man with her vivacity and good humor. He found himself forgetting the 35-year difference in their ages and falling into the web of fascination he hadn't felt for years. Where he'd thought initially he'd have a quick breakfast with a Butler representative and then excuse himself, he now felt content to let Jillian show him around.

As if in a moment of inspiration, Jillian clapped her hands and leaned in to speak to the older man. "I just thought," she enthused placing her hand over his. "Why don't you let me get you out of here and show you a bit of the area around the city?"

Mendelsohn was captivated. Jillian's bubbly personality and the two open buttons on her blouse had the old man eating out of her hand. While Jillian used the Ladies room he waved their waitress over and paid the bill. A few minutes later he was ensconced in the passenger seat of her black Mercedes and they were heading out of the city.

They drove through the beautiful rolling green hills chatting like life-long friends. At lunch time Jillian had another inspiration and found a village bakery to buy fresh bread, cheese, salads, cold meats and two bottles of chilled cabernet. They pulled into Summerdale and Jill made a show of 'hoping' there was a still a key under the urn on the porch. Mendelsohn was delighted when she found it and let them into the Butler country house.

The meal was delicious and by the time they uncorked the second bottle of wine Mendelsohn was totally relaxed and infatuated with his beautiful companion. The middle button on Jillian's blouse had worked its way loose and the gorgeous curve of her breast added to the older man's enjoyment. She convinced him to take off his jacket and tie and help her finish off the wine

In another moment of sudden inspiration, Jillian grabbed a blanket from the porch at Summerdale and led Mendelsohn along a path to the back of the property where a stream had been dammed up years ago to make a lovely little pond. She spread the blanket out for them on the lush grass under a century oak.

Mendelsohn could not remember having a better time. Jillian was enchanting and the older man was under her spell. On a whim she kicked off her heels and waded into the shallows of the pond paddling her feet and laughing as she sent a silvery sprinkle toward where he sat. She tried to get him to take of his shoes and socks and wade with her but he didn't want to get his trousers wet. Jillian was daintily holding on the hem of her dress as she pranced in the refreshing water seemingly unaware of how much she was showing.

"I only brought one business suit," he explained, "and I need to wear these pants for tomorrow's meeting with Butler."

She splashed a little more, and then giggled conspiratorially. "We could just paddle around in our underwear. It's not much different than a bathing suit and no one will ever know..."

He laughed at the absurdity of it; two adults paddling around like children in a wading pool. He thought it outrageous that she'd even suggest it although he considered it might be worthwhile just to see her in fewer clothes. Before he could make up his mind Jillian stepped out onto the grass and pulled her dress over her head. Smiling mischievously she did a little pirouette, hopped back in the water and splashed about some more.

Mendelsohn laughed and felt awkward in his reticence to join in. He couldn't remember the last time he did anything like that even as a kid. Jillian looked gorgeous kicking up her feet and obviously enjoying the moment. He gaped at the incredible sight of her lush figure swelling the pale turquoise of her underwear, her perfect breasts lacy bouncing and jiggling in the skimpy bra as she cavorted about. He couldn't tear his eyes away from the way her boy-cut panties clung to her beautiful ass and flat belly unable to hide the enticing shadow of her lush black pubic patch.

Jillian held out her hand to him, wordlessly imploring him to join her and the older man couldn't resist. He took off his shoes and socks, carefully folded his shirt and trousers on the blanket and turned to face her in his boxers. Without his clothes he looked less intimidating and his pale skin cried out for the sun. Shuffling forward, he waded into the water hardly believing what he was doing but drawn towards the laughing cavorting nymph.

Jillian squealed in delight and immediately tugged him into the deeper water. He stumbled and the two of them fell together dipping beneath the surface momentarily then sputtering and laughing uproariously. The sight of the cool water turning Jillian's underwear transparent captivated Mendelsohn. She was unabashed frolicking in her near nakedness, flaunting herself provocatively and he was mesmerized by her every move.

It had been years since he felt a connection so strong with anyone, and never with such a beautiful, effervescent young woman. He was used to the deference people gave to him in his position whether out of fear or respect, but this was different. The openness and intimacy of the lovely creature infatuated him, erasing the near forty-year difference in their ages and making him feel viable as her counterpart in such a provocative tableau.

Giggling mischievously, Jillian stripped off her panties and then tugged playfully at his shorts. Her hands found his manhood and she pressed her nakedness against him. Mendelsohn gasped as she coaxed him erect and shuddered deeply when her hand cupped his balls. His own hands found her bra and he struggled ineptly to release her breasts before she redirected his hands to the closure at the front.

Jillian's mouth, open and demanding, covered his and the gentle softness of her tongue urged his lips apart. The gentle scrape of her nails and her steady tug and release on his swollen member awakened a rusty libido that had been too long dormant. With a primal groan he reached for her, barely grazing her breast before she danced away and pulled him from the water. She knelt just long enough to take him in her mouth and suck him noisily until they collapsed together onto the blanket. Her knees separated widely and she pulled his head between them while her belly arched up to meet him.

It was clear what was expected and Mendelsohn didn't hesitate. The tip of his prominent nose buried in the profusion of black curls while his tongue found the softly yielding seam of her labia.

The smell was exquisite and the sweet musky taste of her amazing. His tongue burrowed deep in her furrow and she gasped noisily around his straining cock. She cried out when his lips closed over her clit. Pushing back the hood with his tongue, he exposed the tiny rampant bud and felt Jillian jerk uncontrollably when he sucked. Her belly undulated with the intense pleasure while her mouth kept possession of his cock, milking the swollen shaft with her hand while she bathed the purple head with her tongue. She knew he would come soon and after a few moments she wiggled onto her back pulling him over top.

Mendelsohn wriggled between her thighs while she writhed beneath him muttering a mantra of carnal encouragement. He wanted her badly. But, more than that, he wanted to satisfy her. The tip of his erection nudged her labia and the glorious warmth of her silken tunnel enveloped him in a wet paradise of sensation.

Bracing her feet, Jillian arched her back and pushed herself up to meet each stroke. Her left hand gripped his buttocks and she urged him deeper while her other hand slipped between them to massage her clit. Before they could even settle into a rhythm she felt his thin legs begin to stiffen. He tried to hold back and last a little longer but a helpless grunt escaped his lips and he gave in to the unrelenting urgency in his belly. He came with a loud hiss and an anguished wail while Jillian locked her long lovely legs around him and rode him through a few brief spasms.

"Did you cum?" he enquired when his breath returned.

"Yes," she replied kissing him affectionately on the cheek. "Thank you for asking."

"That was wonderful," he wheezed. "You're incredible!"

She rolled onto her side and slipped out from under him. Her knees straddled his head and her hands squeezed his face. There was no denying what she wanted and Mendelsohn didn't resist. Still saturated and dripping with their combined juices, Jillian pressed the glistening pink cleft of her sex hard against his mouth. He tried to turn his head but she held fast and roughly rubbed herself on his face. Her hands made a cradle behind his head and she pulled him in tight until her cunt lips pressed against his mouth.

"Tongue," she snapped, and he obediently responded. She was demanding now, not caring whether he was enjoying it but just intent on her own pleasure. Her pubic bone repeatedly bumped against his lips punishing him thoughtlessly. He struggled to lick where she wanted, and he thought he felt her cum several times when her belly tensed the waves of wetness filled his mouth.

His jaws were tiring and his lips felt puffy when Jillian suddenly shifted forward, getting her feet underneath her. She was squatting above him still controlling his head, rocking her mound against his face, and letting his prominent nose dip into her folds. She hunched forward a little more and his mouth pressed against her perineum; then once again until his captured lips pressed against the dusky pink whorl of her anus. Mendelson baulked slightly and she gripped his head tighter pressing down and ordering him to "Lick It". Tentatively, he offered his tongue and she pulled hard on his neck forcing even tighter contact. "Lick it good," she hissed. "Put your tongue right inside."

Mendelsohn, still overcome with lust and infatuated by her, reluctantly complied. His tongue slipped beyond his bruised lips burrowing itself in the tightness of her sphincter, his nose buried in the saturated folds of her labia.

"Deeper," she gasped and he stretched his tongue, wiggling it to-and-fro until the muscle throbbed with exhaustion. He was on the verge of giving up when Jillian shuddered and mewled a series of mouth-open yelps before collapsing on the blanket.

Her womanly secretions and his own ejaculate glazed his weathered face. Fatigue seeped into every fibre replacing the ardor that ebbed away. He fought the mixture of shame and disbelief that diluted his feelings of conquest savoring the carnal satisfaction that left him so drained. His tired cock lay shriveled against his leg and he just wanted to wash the stickiness from his body, rinse out his mouth and get dressed. With a curious feeling of guilt and pride, he raised himself on his elbows almost in disbelief and watched Jillian, naked, glistening with sweat, curled in the fetal position, catching her breath.

Moments later he lay back in the refreshing waters of the pond rinsing away the residue of their coupling. The gentle splashing of the water felt good until he heard Jillian, still curled up on the blanket. It was then that Mendelsohn began to feel the first shards of regret pierce the order of his privileged existence. She was sobbing.

To be continued ...