All Comments on 'Jill's After School Adventure'

by Triedtobegood

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
LUCKY

husband (and lucky wife too, of course... ) - and a talented author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Another

Another slut and wimp story,utter crap!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great story!

good details and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
the first time she wasn't in any danger,but rape

people write anything and say it ok,as long as they get their rocks off.just a piece of shit of a husband and a whore of a wife.disease and dead is that ok.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
ok

not very realistic....Story was about rape and a husband not saying anything bull

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Ohhh Yeah

Perhaps Tony's superior black seed had knocked her ass up. How cool. She couldn't abort it either just in case it accidently did belong to her wimp assed husband. I knew he'd eat the creampie. I just had the feeling. Maybe if she was on the pill and didn't get pregnant, she can come down with a simple dose of the clapp or cimedia tha one of the cheerleaders has given the players. Great story. Full of possibilities.

Maybe a follow up where the black custodian fucks her too. Maybe the principal catches her or Jim turns her on to the black basketball coach and the principal lets all the men and women teachers in the school have sex with her. She spreads STDs around the school where the school has to shut down awhile to cure everyone from the nasties.

I loved it.

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
You have got to be kidding

He watches his wife get raped. Oh Yeah, that’s a loving wives story with a loving husband. Is it Non-consent or group sex maybe? Has to be a woman writing about her fantasy of being raped and had to add a husband to her fantasy.

This is too unbelievable of any man in love watch his wife being raped. They didn’t even talk about this first, it wasn’t planed. He is one asshole worthless husband. Maybe she can find a child to marry and dump slick for her new big cock kid. The School board would really love it.

Sorry this is way to far fetched.

Writing is pretty good.

saw_man1saw_man1about 18 years ago
Background missing

The problem with this story is that you do not explain why 2 normal ordinary people allow this to happen. You don’t give us any logical reason why she risks everything she has and why the husband would willingly become a cuckold. I have no problem with the content of the story; it’s not my cup of tea but I really don’t care what people write about. I know that this could have been technically better with more background.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
crock of shit story

get a life ...better yet why not get in the real world

sherlock40sherlock40about 18 years ago
You are in the running for the "least realistic

response by a husband watching his wife get raped" award. Yes, it's a fantasy site. Could it at least be a plausible fantasy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Bullshit

This is a story about a queer married to a slut written by a sick asshole. How origional(?). This piece of shit should have been posted in the queer section.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
i liked it

fuck off losers, it's just a story, and a good one in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good "hot" wife story

All the right ingredients are here for a good hot wife story (if you like that kind of stuff -- and I do).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Has to be on the top 10 of cliched stories

Happily married white teacher is forced to fuck by black highschool athlete. She basically becomes his whore. He shares her with others. She degrades her husband by making him clean her up. There are hundreds, maybe thousands with the EXACT plot.

This had to take you all of five seconds to work out the "plot."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Jill is Smokin Hot

This story was great. holy shit. Jill was hot as fuck and she loved getting abused. She must be a great fuck. It musta been fuckin awesome for Jim and Tony. Great Story I just can't get over how awesome it was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Another pile of garbage

Please, how many horny teenagers are there around? A garbage story even worse than most as husband watches wife get brutalized by teenage thug.I gave up halfway through page 1 before I got any more nauseous. Can;t you set up a separate category for crap like this so normal people can just skip it. the Ct. Tankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Poor writing skills

He ought to take writing lessons from his wife. He created pretty good situations, but his discriptions were just plain uninteresting. Why didn't he describe the cocks in great detail: The shovel shaped head, the extreme rigidity; stretching out another inche just to get in her mouth; how she gagged over and over again, but would not let him quit face=fucking her. He even failed feeling sorry for himself never getting a goopd willing blow job. He has a big way to go, or maybe he should write non-fiction about George Bush.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great

I can't wait for whats next. Don't listen to the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Standard plot!

People who write stories that have been told over and over need to work really hard to give their readers something different. You were lazy and just put a new ribbon on an old package, and your package wasn't believable.

Now to those of us that come here just to be titillated this story works. But for those of us that want more, it falls flat.

To make this story interesting you had to answer some questions.

Why would a teacher that wasn't a pushover (we know that because she wouldn't change the student's grade) suddenly let the student take advantage of her?

Why would a student think he could get away with it?

Why would a husband watch?

And what made them all think they wouldn't be discovered?

If you answered those questions then your story would have had substance. However you then made it even more unbelievable by bringing others into it. I just quit reading then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow

As husbands go this one is a real piece of shit , must be American.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Bullshit

No more to say

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I had to stop early

Please tell me where the Hell you ever saw a Swedish bathing suit model?

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
In strong contention...

This tale of rape is a serious contender for 'The Most Disgusting Tale in LIT'. Yeah, she implicitly agrees to like it after the fact, since LIT would have to reject it if she doesn't 'come across!' Hubby's failure to protect his Sweetie is reprehensible! For that point on, she exhibits a 'Stockholm Syndrome' reaction which is unbelievably rapid and total. If she had STARTED at that point, this would be hot (although trite!). But Sweetie did NOT start there!

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Never lose sight of the real world.

You lost me as a reader when this teacher did not scream her head off when the bb player pressed her into the blackboard. Then she willingly sucked his cock, miraculously learning to deep-throat a cock, then swallowed cum without chocking. Man, learn how the real world works. Deep-throating a cock comes after deep desire on the part of the woman and lots of practice. A woman doesn't just DO it. Non-consent stories should be a total turn on for the reader. That is why we are here. But depart for realism and your story more clearly belongs in science fiction, where human women take massive cocks and want still more.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Who wrote this..

Not her husband...Not her...When I read this stories I know it's a black man writing them...

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 3 years ago

Anonymousover 9 years ago

Bullshit

No more to say

YEP that says it all.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

And then what happened?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous