All Comments on 'Jill's Eighteenth Birthday Ch. 02'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yep

I really, really love your writing! LOL MORE!!!!!!!

PacoFearPacoFearabout 12 years ago
That's it, you're in my favs now

Another well-delivered piece of thoughtful, sweet smuttery from one of my favorite new voices on Lit. You've staked out a lovely little corner in the sibling incest subgenre by repeatedly delivering real characters, smart dialogue, and heat. Keep up the good work, Xarth-ster. -PF

XarthXarthabout 12 years agoAuthor
Uh, holy shit?

Gotta say I was not expecting this. PacoFear not only reads my stories but also likes them? That's kind of surreal.

p.s. keep hoping to see a new story from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Nice. Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice story, but could be better with a slower burn

This is an interesting theme and nice story line, but I feel may be even more erotic with a slower/paced build up, "crossing the line" in smaller steps leading up to the climax. I enjoyed the read regardless! :)

XarthXarthabout 12 years agoAuthor
Fair enough

My multi-girl stories tend to play out differently from my one-on-one stories. This mini-series in particular I didn't really focus on build-up as much as I could have because it was more about seeing what happened when I wrote something a little longer. Who knows, it might lead to something a bit more like what you're looking for down the road.

Cheers.

prop69prop69almost 11 years ago
Loving the series

Is Angie next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent story.

Very well written. Great sex scenes. Super dialogue. Very realistic. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

"I hopped out of the pool and grabbed a towel from the same pile Kelly had before following her indoors. I didn't know why Angie wouldn't just tell me what was going on. How could this possibly go any better if I was fumbling around blindly in the dark, so to speak. Oh well, all I could do was try."

....oh, could probably go better because you're her fucking brother and its your damned job to see whats wrong with your sister, especially since your dick is in some way responsible, you huge douche! Lol. ...actually I think ita lazy bastard recessive gene, hehe.

...and whats with all the stories where they make such a big deal out of 'pretending to be normal'? I just dont get that! Granted, Ive never fucked a family member, but Ive had a few friends with benefits, and honestly, its easy as pie. Hell nobody ever had a fucking clue we were holed up fucking like rabbits, lol. Were just normal folk, see? :)

....mmm,back to the story! Yay!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Seems I Enjoyed It More Than Others

Maybe some of those wh posted comments on 01/30/15 could take the time to offer well worded CONSTRUCTIVE comments, rather than abusive drivel.

They might also take the trouble to post under the name they use as authors, if only to prove that they can do better.

I enjoyed this story and, as I certainly couldn't write anything better, I am happy to say, Well done Xarth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Maybe

Actually I'm not sure I could do better but I'm not certain I couldn't either. Unfortunately my stories are too risquΓ© for literotica rules so I'm not an author here. But working within the rules it was reasonably hot but seemed a tad abrupt. I was glad the moralizing over porking his sister was barely there though...that's always so tedious when banging your (consenting) and hot little sister is probably the hottest sex you can have.

This story is years old, but even then the morning after pill existed and fucking your temporarily fertile little sister makes it a bit hotter as would her holding them in her hands and wondering if she even wants to use them. Just saying...

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

I liked this one a lot better than the first part. As I commented on part one about the emotional connections, this time around, both Jill and Kelly expressed interest in Nick on a level above just sex for the sake of sex.

I prefer a good love story over raw sex scenes.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG23 days ago

I did not comment on the previous chapter...most of the others said the same things I would have said...at least the positive things.

I see my fellow Texan was the last to comment here, two years ago. SARCASM-he is always so "positive"...???!!!

These chapters are older, updated two years ago...and are apparently some older work that Xarth wrote. Short, sweet, to the point...no foreplay to speak of, but full of obvious love and affection between the siblings and cousin.

Somehow, there could be a follow-up to this at some point...see how they all work out...another birthday, 5-10 years later?? Of course, they all stay in contact and have at each other over the years...just, YEAH!!

Five**5**Stars...πŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’―

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
14716 Followers
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...