All Comments on 'Jill's World Ch. 01'

by Panthergirl

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
LamentationLamentationabout 7 years ago

I was thinking about it again, reading about the nose... that was so perfectly timed in te story, just as things are really horrible, Carrie beats the snot out of Courtney. It was a lovely moment of catharsis. Thank you for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just an amazing author

PantherGirl.. glad you are back

artty67artty67about 7 years ago
Love it

I really love your writing, it's amazing how you can make us feel what she is feeling.

While I loved her being used in Darla games and her humiliation, I hope you can keep it real in Jill's world.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More

I love your writing! I hope you write more very, very soon. I need more exhibitionism and public humiliation!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Wanted to say that imo a writer should be given the license to create their art according to their vision. I believe that is the rewarding part of being and artist...to envision something and bring it to life.

As readers we should respect that right of the artist and allow them freedom to express their art. If you don't like the way a story goes, don't continue reading it and certainly don't try and force your vision on the artist. Let Panthergirl tell the story she wants to tell without having to hear what you'd like the story to be about. It's her vision, her story, her art.

Just accept that and enjoy the experience...or not and stop reading it. Besides isn't it kind of boring having a story develop the way you think it should be told. Isn't that the point of reading someone else's thoughts in a story, to experience something from someone else's point of view and interests?

Darla's Games is my favorite story on this site and there are a lot of amazing stories it had to win out over. I really like the time you've spent creating the various characters and am glad you came back to finish Darla's Games and continue the saga in Jill's World.

I appreciate all the time and effort you have devoted to writing. You have a talent for writing, which I have enjoyed. I hope you're able to enjoy sharing the story you'd like to tell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hooray! You're back!

This is a great start to this part of your trilogy and I am excited to see where you take Carrie.

Thanks for your hard work!

Md045Md045about 7 years ago
Great

This is great and welcome back! Please more soon. Would love to see the humiliation ratchet up, especially at school. Make her addicted to public nudity and humiliation!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
so when next parts r coming?

Its good to see you back but when will you post the next update, any hint?

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervabout 7 years ago
Great start

Hoping, waiting for chapter 2.

That said, I am a little disappointed at the storyline: Carrie likes cheerleader Farin, Farin likes Carrie. Carrie likes cheerleader Julie, Julie likes Carries. I was hoping Farin and Julie could share Carrie, under Jill's careful instruction.

ThoughtMonsterThoughtMonsteralmost 7 years ago
Love

Darla's Games has long been my favorite story on this site, but this promises to surpass it. Thank you, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Confused by Jill

I hope a better explanation of what Jill's objective is comes out soon. Why is she insisting being called Mistress where it is possible to be over heard? Jill is described as someone who understands dominance and submission but acts like she has no clue. She also claims to care about Carrie but is still putting her in situations where her submissive nature will become common knowledge to everyone including her father. From Julie's conversation it seems they are looking to cool Carrie down so she can live a normal life. Then Jill puts her in situations where Carrie's father is likely to find out what is going on. Please clear up where you are taking us. Thank you.

lovercat2942lovercat2942about 6 years ago
Farin a selfish little baby

Thanks for revealing that Farin set up this whole mess from the beginning. Now that she can't have what she wants, she is acting like a baby, sending all those text messages to Carrie. Yeah, she pointed Carrie in the direction of Jill, but to me, at least, that was done out of guilt. I hope Jill sets her straight now and tells her to fuck off.

I am glad to see the relationship between Julie and Carrie growing stronger. I liked that conversation they had about the gimp suit encounter and also Julie helping Carrie bring into definite awareness her body response to certain stimuli.

Ahh, nice to be beginning to see Kelly's flaws out in the open. Is she really able to counsel Carrie on sexuality? Not from what I saw in this chapter..

And Candace, one of Darla's friends, the bra fitter at Victoria's Secret--I see her popping up sometime again in the future, and I hope Carrie is ready for her and is able at that time to cut her off at the pass, so to speak.

Oh, and a loose end left flopping in the wind. There has been no followup on the Sue: Contact: texts. Jill hasn't mentioned them to Carrie, which seems odd when she means business on other directives..

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 5 years ago
Just a joke

Dad was not thrilled at the fact that I was still dressed

I so hard searched for a period just there. What a great first sentence of a new story that would have been.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What does braking somebody mean that's what this story starts with to me that means mentally damaging them. Jill agreed to let that happen and now she's a good guy

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

@phantergirl thank you for your continuing work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPanthergirl@Panthergirl
1336 Followers
You can send any private feedback to jessicasubs@yahoo Making love to my demons, sharing them with the world. I'm baaaaaack... Well, kind of... soon... I can't believe how much time has passed! I've written so much incomplete material, I sometimes just spend days reading m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES