All Comments on 'Jill's World Ch. 02'

by Panthergirl

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Your stories are the best on this site

Truly,.

zapokamizapokamialmost 7 years ago
Great story!

Can't wait for the next one!

zapokamizapokamialmost 7 years ago
But

I really don't like the idea that Carrie sexually loves pain though.

mydarknessmydarknessalmost 7 years ago
Not sure...

I have enjoyed your story. But this chapter has me torn. I guess I'm not sure where your trying to head. But as much as everyone is trying to help Carrie but nobody seems to truly take in account that her sexuality has been bent. She needs to see and experience regular sexual encounters to at least get her a base understanding if the d/s is the only thing that gets her. You have her being pushed to fast. Also jill is not being a good dom. She is not explaining how control truly resides with the sub. They decide what is allowed. she is not informing her about hard and soft limits. You seem to being staying in a real world setting but use a cane like that it will scar. I could go on but that is the gist of it. Overall love your story keep going can't wait for the next chapter. (Please don't make her a pain slut it's prolly turn me off this story I enjoy flogging and whipping my sub but not cause true pain)

subkinksubkinkalmost 7 years ago
liked it

I liked it but dont make Carrie Pain Slut. Humiliation slut is good though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Total agree with my darkness

Jill has stated something to the effect that she is taking Carrie on to keep her from doing something reckless to get her shame fix but then why is Jill telling her nothing about how sub/Dom relationships work? Jill says she cares about Carrie but is only giving tiny bits and pieces of information about the world she has thrust her into, and when information is given she makes Carrie who knows nothing ask the questions. She has given her no guidelines to keep her safe (like stop taking naked pics of yourself and sending them to people) has given her no safe word, forced her to sexually service people she doesnt know and never once asked her if she was okay with anything being done to her, she is just railroading Carrie deeper and deeper down a hole I doubt she will ever escape. Jill is absolutely taking advantage of a very very confused teen who needs therapy to work through the shit she has been through in just a incredibly short time, not more of the same. She even tells Carrie not to talk about her to the consular. Sounds like the advice of a guilty person if you ask me. If this is how Jill treats people she cares for I shudder to think what she does to people she hates.

That's the end of my rant still a well written story, just some of the characters behavior just boggles my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Ever since I came past this novella 4 years ago I've been a huge fan, I love and relate - or project myself- to the protagonist and I've always loved that high school young spirit charm and I've always thought that it wasn't really BDSM. Darla was clearly not a real Dominant and I was okay with that because she was the antagonist and the story isn't really about the lifestyle.

However since you're diving deeper into the lifestyle. You neglected a key thing... SSC and clearly Carrie is not consenting to any of this and if you'd argue oh but Jill is keeping her because she can't be left alone line this she'll hate herself and that she's trying to help her.

Then why the fuck did she let her get raped by an old judge ?

Jill is a very weird character and I hope you make her the clear antagonist as this 'book' or part of the story doesn't really have one.

However this is your story you can't let anyone change your mind about how to write it, even the most dedicated of fans.

I will continue to read, rate and recommend your story however you write it and I hope you don't leave us for four more years before giving us the conclusion to Jill's world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
TotalPOS

Trash.

artty67artty67almost 7 years ago
Amazing

I so love your writing, to write with so much detail and feeling must be hard work and time consuming so thank you. Yes I understand other people comments and agree I would prefer her not to be a pain slut. But you need to write the story as you see it, not what other people want, they can write there own story if they can. I know I could never write anything half as good as this, yes I loved Darla games and the girls using her especially Rebecca she was fun but you have to write for you.

I just wish people who make comments would understand it's a story, in my eyes you keep it very real. Yes we all know how bad the cane is, but you only gave her 2 which isn't going to kill her.

Sorry I seem to be complaining about other people's comments instead of talking about this wonderful Story.

Thanks again and looking forward to the next installment.

Arthur

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Superb characterisation

Enjoying the storey very much, you write very well, your characterisation is superb. Thanks for sharing .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
how can we read feedback in our account?

hiii

Do anybody know where we can read Feedbacks in our account?

Please reply

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it

Love this. Cant wait until the next chapter. I am looking forward too seeing how she is humiliated at school!

koala011860091koala011860091almost 7 years ago
Hot

I particularly like liked that Carrie agreed to finger Courtney even though she didn't have to. I thought it added a nice humiliating touch. I wasn't expecting Carrie to resist right after that, I'll be interested to see how long she holds out.

And I will dissent from the other comments and say I like the pain slut angle. It creates an opportunity for a new arc, to take the story in a new direction. Those complaining should write their own stories and put them out for free on the internet. I also really like Jill. Sure, she's totally unrealistic, and not the Domme you would actually want in real life, but I think that's exactly the point. Actually, there's been almost nothing in this story that would be something I'd wish for in real life, so this seems to be a funny place to draw the line...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great as always

If the next chapter will show Jill as a Dolcher's follower. I never like it but Julies?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Love your writing. I enjoyed reading the latest in Carrie's story over the weekend. Thank you for the time you've spent sharing your talent in this amazing story.

I look forward to the next chapter.

CasualLurkerCasualLurkeralmost 7 years ago
Wait is worth it

Waited years for your return and you certainly don't disappoint!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Stories

Love your work. Can hardly wait for the works to continue. I have read and reread all of your stories with pleasure. Thanks

SeenoSeenoalmost 7 years ago

So going to agree with other in saying the Jill doing thing to Carrie, rather than talking to her and explaining things to her, which she seems to be doing with the others, makes her a bad teacher, a bad dominant, and acting as a bad person. I get why that is for the sake of the story, and it's fantasy and that's cool.

But it's a bit weird that Jill understands things about what Carrie is going through, and that it would be helpful for Carrie to know these things and accept them about herself... so she talks to Julie about those things and maybe Julie will discuss them with Carrie.

Also, why is no one talking about accepting Carrie's kink? They talk about her also loving it, but no ones bringing up accepting yourself and being okay with your own desires.

Also, "if only I knew then how much trouble x was going to get me into in the future" cliffhangers are lazy writing. I know your providing this for free, but you're a good writer with potential to be better, and people don't improve by not having their mistakes being pointed out.

Mc1sucksMc1sucksalmost 7 years ago
Hot, Thoughtful, Polarizing and always Entertaining

I'm an analytical guy, so reading the other comments always allows me to evaluate and possibly reassess my own thoughts. Number one though for me is that your writing is like being present in the room with the characters as they are living their lives. It is so fucking hot to be that present and for your words to be that evocative during my read. Coming of age, internal conflict, innocence lost, cruel love, self-discovery, are all wonderfully erotic topics that always tick my boxes. We all have our kinks, and while I may not always agree with all of your choices, DO NOT CHANGE YOUR APPROACH FOR ANYONE!

This story straddles the line between consent and non-consent, and that 'edge' for me is a red red-hot read. When you tag this story as BDSM I am sure some bdsm lifestylers can take issue with it. Your past 'stories' would violate SSC if they were BDSM stories, but those stories were tagged as non-consent. I believe you are not ignoring the topic of SSC. As this story continue to unfold, I believe the stage was set coming into Jill's world, and it needed to be transitioned from. Darla's story, while being mostly a non-consent story, called for a drastic response. Some times the teachers methods are not always obvious. I am more than OK with that, and it provides great tension in the story, which is like crack for me personally. That said, I believe there is incredible thoughtfulness to SSC. I believe it is being included albeit subtly, as well externally in our read of Jill's story, all while we toil with Carrie's continued conflicted self discovery. It is delicious to read, and for those that take issue with it not being presented more overtly, it is too early to pass judgment. Although, for my kinks, I would dance on that knife's edge enthusiastically for all eternity!!! What can I say, I like my erotica dark. <shrug emoji>

As always, thank you for your beautiful thoughtfully depraved brain! You have a fan here for life, and I anxiously await your next chapter or story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wanted better for Carrie.

I think making Carrie into a pain slut is heartless and cold. I loved her backbone and you stole it from the character. I don't like that Jill is taking advantage of Carrie and not helping her coming to terms with her sexuality. Additionally it is unfair of a domme to endanger the home life and school life of a sub for kinks sake, such encouraging another party to top her sub in a school setting. Allowing Courtney to participate in private, but Jill should insist on nothing happening in school. Finally I hope that Carrie ends up with Julie in a loving relationship, rather than ending up the victim to some preditor, such as Courtney.

ThoughtMonsterThoughtMonsteralmost 7 years ago
Perfect!

Why is everyone so down on pain sluts? I quite like them. And nothing would ruin this story like SSC and proper BDSM negotiation. Keep doing what you're doing. It's a fantasy, and it's awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This is the most disgusting thing I have ever read.

I got halfway through this story and had to quit. Yes I skimmed forward through to the end just to see if there were any redeeming qualities. There are not. First how can you punish someone for doing what you said they can do? Like the previous person said, I can't believe you took Carrie's backbone away. Jill is supposed to be an expert Domme yet she punishes Carrie for telling Courtney no when Jill said she could??? What kind of an insane person teaches inexperienced people to use floggers on an inexperienced sub??? Yes I know this is fiction and is supposed to be fantasy but come on. You know that some idiot wannabe dominant is going to read this and think "This is how it's done" and seriously mess up some poor sub. It is stories like this that give the whole BDSM community a bad name. You have an incredible talent for writing. What I would give to be able to write like you? Please do the responsible thing and take down these works and use your gift for good.

Please everyone that likes this story remember this is all being done to an 18 year old girl with the world open to her. Part of any Dominant's job is to nurture their sub and help them to be better people in and out of the bedroom.

mydarknessmydarknessalmost 7 years ago
Reply to comment above

BDSM community suffers cause misinformation about consent and where control is. Also most people don't understand or get so to speak the trust and responsibilities between dom and sub. Not if a idiot reads a fantasy story and tries to make it real life. Panthergirl you have a great story and please continue. I critize cause because what her characters where saying they where doing did not match with actions which made the story hard to swallow I certain areas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Jill

Keep on with the great work. I like the new directions you're exploring. I think the Jill passages would be more erotic if she were humanized with little inconsistencies. Letting her break character (as you do with Sue) or giving her imperfections might make her more believable as a person. She comes off as a bit artificial, and that's a shame because all of the other characters are VERY fleshed out. (if you pardon the pun)

Your work is very well-written. The relationship between Carrie and Julie is very interesting, actually all the relationships are strong, and it's nice to see that after so many pages they're still developing. Not easy to sustain, so kudos.

huhminahhnortonhuhminahhnortonover 6 years ago
What a great continuation.

When will we see chapter 3?

whetstonewhetstoneover 6 years ago
Love it

I just discovered this and the Darla series. Excellent work. I couldn't stop reading. Impatiently waiting on chapter 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So confused

Jill keeps talking about caring about Carrie but doesn't ever show it except in the most superficial way. When Jill want to talk to Carrie after the trip to the Hospital it seemed like she did care about Carrie. Now that the story has progressed it looks more like Jill was just thinking "Shit we might lose a toy here". While Darla comes across as a bully Jill is starting to come across as a psychopath. It seems as though Jill cares for no one and nothing unless it benefits her. I also have to seriously wonder what is wrong with people when the girl how has "consented" to being a play thing beats her head against a table till she knocks herself out? That would tell me as a human being this person isn't in to what is being done to her. I guess I would like to know what Jill really is.

lovercat2942lovercat2942about 6 years ago
Why Courtney?

I like the idea of a sort of desensitization process for Carrie with her problem getting off sexually on humiliation and also possibly pain, but at this point I just don't see why, Jessica, you are involving Courtney in this process. The idea of sex between Courtney and Carrie at school, of all places, really, in my mind, runs counter to any therapeutic goal. I like the Jill-Sue-Julie trio, but I say phase Courtney out. Of course, what do I know, Jessica? Carrie is your character, so I really do not know what you have in mind for her.

I am also having trouble with Farin's involvement here. She is trying to cope, I admit, but I can't see her doing Carrie much good at this point, either. I think that she first has to deal with the guilt over her contribution to Carrie's situation right now even though she might truly love Carrie.

One other issue that concerns me is a possible confrontation between Jill and Carrie's father. Jill's plan regarding him seems, to me, rather flimsy.

Anyway, I realize that Jill's World is only part 2 of a trilogy, so we have a long way to go in this story with its many characters, both major and minor, and I look forward to seeing what happens. The way Jessica is telling the story continues to hold my interest quite well. I just love Carrie as the protagonist and want to see her find happiness eventually.

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 5 years ago
Damn

You finally got me, at one point during this I was really pissed. More furious than by the gang ass rape in Darla's games. Because, physical pain can be zoned out (even blocked by training), humiliation by definition exists only in humiliated person's mind, but when one start fucking up truly important people - that is just mean.

There is no reason whatsoever to trust Jill, and I don't believe she really have any concern for Carrie's well being or return to normal life. I come to think she truly wants to break Carrie. It's likely she works on a tight time frame towards whatever goal she needs that exact girl as an unlimited slave, possibly for one-time show to either get to / break down someone, or even banaly extract a favour through blackmail or even, indeed, virgin schoolgirl sexual sacrifice.

I was extremely mad at Julie for giving in to Jill's game so easily, especially pushing the school debauchery and potentially ruining what little is left from Carrie's life, but that makes for hot shit, and Julie is also the only reasonable ticket out for Carrie. But then she needs to assert control over Courtney and maybe team up with Farin eventually. Just thinking out loud.

2learnmore2learnmoreabout 5 years ago
Jill’s relationship with Carrie isn’t Dom/sub

Course by now other chapters are available, and I will read them, and maybe find the answers, but ....

I think Jill is not looking for a dom/sub relationship, and that is why normal explanatory conversations had not occurred between them.

I think Jill sees that Carrie needs help and guidance in growing into an understanding and acceptance of her own sexuality and her own psychology.

Does she get off on humiliation? Is she a pain slut? What is the nature and extent of her submissive side, of her bi and/or lesbian nature?

Maybe Jill sees that, without guidance, direction, and firm, loving, knowledgeable support, Carrie could be irreparably harmed by her journey, and Jill is actually reaching out to save Carrie. In part, this could explain Jill’s statement about “if I had met you 6 months from now”: presumably when much of Carrie’s behavior could be set, for good or ill, or at least the impending crisis could be resolved one way or the other.

This could further explain the harshness of Jill’s treatment of Carrie, including the missing “here is your safe word, but if you use it our relationship is over”. Maybe Jill needed to obtain unquestioning obedience in order to provide the needed guidance/direction/support, while simultaneously demonstrating advanced knowledge of the sexuality clearly driving Carrie’s journey.

I look forward to finding out.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 4 years ago
Story, beautiful story

OK, this is a story. A beautiful one at that, but still a story. Consent is absent here. Shouldn't be in real life, but this is a story.

Also, I am surprised to how opinions differ on the quality of the story (thrash versus a very high ranking in the Literotica charts) and on the character of Jill. Psychopath, I've heard her being called. Jill strikes me as a wise woman, intent on solving a problem in a similar way as it was created and seeking the very best outcome for that charming character, Carrie.

What I loved most in this episode was the mindgames played in Jill's bedroom. Carrie, obliged to close her eyes, as she contemplates all the goings on, really brilliant!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPanthergirl@Panthergirl
You can send any private feedback to jessicasubs@yahoo Making love to my demons, sharing them with the world. I'm baaaaaack... Well, kind of... soon... I can't believe how much time has passed! I've written so much incomplete material, I sometimes just spend days reading m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES