All Comments on 'Jill's XXXmas Adventure Ch. 03'

by jillygirl

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
Taking both daddy cock and the brothers cock to a double cumming in both holes

awesome hot horny story love the story. don't stop now your on a roll.

with having even more time fuck the brother and others. more stories please.

yorkie54yorkie54over 13 years ago
keep going

This is hot and you have to keep this going. Maybe Jill could seduce their mother and then both of them fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

HOT! HOT! HOT! Hope that Jilly is as HOT as your stories! Keep them cumming...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
one one one

Fucking with brother or daddy is good sex. But a double fuck with them is great. Don't know who would like it better, Jill or her family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Finger Fucked My Cunt

The whole time I was reading your story. Would love to be you Jill, fucking and sucking my brother and Daddy. Oh, I'm cuummmminngg

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Jill!

XXXmas is almost here, for real. Are Daddy and Brother going to double fuck you again, for real?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Series

Was searching for stories of girls 'involed' with both brothers and dads. Found your stories in a great build-up: fuck bro first, then fuck daddy, then get double fucked by both. Doesn't get sweeter than that for a hot girl. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Absolutely Luv This Double Fuck Story

We had an opportunity last night for my wife to double fuck. Unfortunately her dad wasn't involved, at least not this time. We bumped into two of her old high school boyfriends who she had fucked years ago, and everybody knows each other so she gets all horny and flirty. Finally I proposed a 'party' and the guys were all over it, and her! They had her undressed and cumming in the back seat of the car before we could get to the hotel. I just watched and jacked off this time because it was so hot watching them and hearing their old stories about fucking in wild places. Sghe claims they never did this all together before, but she made it look easy. Boy does that woman ever luv cock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Slow Down

it moved a little to quickly, nice detail though, next time add a little more story to the relationships other than that it was a good read. keep on writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Jill's warm wet slit is a family resource

Jill is the kind of girl every family should have. The males of the family sure appreciate her. Her father sticks his fat veiny daddy-dick up his little princess's adorable little coochie any time he feels like it. Her big brother Jeff has a wet warm hole between his sis's legs to stick his big hard cock up into whenever the spirit moves him. Jill's such a hot little cunt she welcomes both of the family stiff cocks up inside her with widespread legs and a dripping twat. The guys joke and banter about how great it feels blowing their family balls up a Jill's family twat, how the girl takes so much creamy family sperm up her cunt that whenever she sits down it seeps through her panties--if she's even wearing any--and makes big white circles all over the furniture. The sight makes her daddy and her big bro hard all over again, and they laugh and push her against the wall or bend her over the kitchen counter and fuck her again and again. Great family togetherness and the best kind of family bonding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nicely done

Standard plot, but very nicely done. I like your style, and the sex is hot and descriptive.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Horrible and disgusting. I would vote a negative if I could. Sadly, I have to be satisfied with giving it a 1/5. It was so bad that I only read up to the father's sex book gift then skipped over the rest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous