Jilnar Jardaly the Hot Sex-Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have a whole hour to get ready, my good little puppy-girl slut!" he said firmly. "Upstairs, hot shower, teeth cleaned, perfume, make-up and put on what I have up there for you. Get to it!"

"Yes, Master!" she bowed obediently, and did exactly as she was told.

After she finished blow-drying her hair and putting on her perfume and make-up, she slipped on the clothes. She put on the red thong, red knee-high boots, red bodice which laced up at the front, red elbow-length gloves and, best of all, a brand new sparkly red collar! She loved all of it!

She adjusted the bodice to make sure the top half of her perfectly delectable nipples were clearly on display. She knows how much men loved that, because it always make them so horny that they fucked her extra rough and hard! She then ran back downstairs, ten minutes early, eager to start her first day of her naughty new career. Her imagination was already working overtime about how much fun and exciting her day will be...

Her master attached her leash and off they went!

"First up," he told her, "That talented, pretty little mouth of yours is going to get me a new Mercedes."

When they got to the car-dealer, he told her to wait outside, until he called for her, and then he went inside.

She waited anxiously for about five minutes, and suddenly heard a loud and gruff voice break into riotous laughter!

"A brand new Mercedes for a fuckin' blowjob? Are you fuckin' crazy? Get the fuck outta my yard, asshole!"

Then Jilnar, who had grown so horny she felt like she was about to explode, heard her master's familiar whistle and she quickly and dutifully ran inside and knelt beside him.

On her sudden and unexpected arrival, the loud laughter instantly gave way to a complete silence that lasted for several seconds.

"Holy fuckin' shit!" said the fat, sleazy, oily, cigar-chomping car-dealer. "I ain't never seen anything as hot as that! Say... Ain't she that sexy whore that reads the evenin' news?"

"Indeed she was!" said her master. "But, as you can see, she works exclusively for me now."

"Will she... swallow it?" asked the dealer, grinning and displaying all his yellow, discolored teeth.

"Every single drop!" replied her master. "Guaranteed!"

But, it was the way Jilnar was enthusiastically nodding her head and licking her lips, thus giving him all the confirmation he needed, that clinched the deal.

"Here! Fuckin' take the fuckin' thing!" he said to her master while tossing him the keys for the newest and most expensive car in the showroom. His eyes never once stopped ogling Jilnar up and down, as he pulled down his pants and approached her.

Jilnar had already, dutifully, gotten onto her knees, to receive him. And straight into her warm, wet mouth, his thick smelly, greasy dick he did thrust! Within seconds, her extraordinary cock-sucking skills were giving him the sweetest ecstasy he'd ever known! Unlike the young girls in the office, he didn't have to bribe or blackmail this horny, celebrity slut! He was amazed at how much this beautiful bitch demonstrably loved to suck cock!

Her sucking lips, her swirling tongue, her teeth softly biting the base of his shaft, her finger sliding in and out of his smelly, sweaty, filthy, hairy asshole, her soft, appreciative moans and her big, brown, smiling and unblinking eyes, staring up at him the whole time... It's always so much more than any mortal man can bare! He grabbed the hair at the back of her head and twisted it into a tight knot, as he thrust his groin hard against her face, and started pumping stream after stream of hot, bubbling, viscous goo. straight down her hungry throat!

"Swallow it! Swallow it!" he ordered, through his clenched teeth.

And, as promised, she devoured single delicious, steaming-hot, creamy drop!

"Come along, my little pet!" said her amused master. "Next stop, the jeweler! An important man about town must look the part."

Jilnar knelt between the dealer's chunky, hairy legs and, as always, carefully licked the fat, sleazy pig's cock and balls clean of all his sweat and cum, while he gasped for breath in the chair, where he collapsed! Like all of Jilnar's victims, he was trying desperately to recover from experiencing the most earth-shattering orgasm he'd ever had! She then quickly trotted over to her master, who clasped on her leash and led her out to his beautiful new Mercedes!

They soon arrived at the jeweler's, and insatiable Jilnar was already gagging for more cock!

They went inside and saw the jeweler, who was an aging, bespectacled man, with a embittered Dickensian, and mean-looking face, and wearing in an old-fashioned three-piece suit. He looked like someone who hadn't been outdoors, and seen any sunlight for a very long time. As soon as he saw Jilnar in her collar, leash and provocative attire, he had an inkling of what was in store. He curtly ordered his assistant, a young, pretty, shy-looking goth girl he called Jacinta, to lock the shop door and put up the CLOSED sign.

Jilnar's master picked himself out a gold-plated Rolex watch, a necklace with a large medallion, several rings with big, flashy gemstones, and a few tie-pins. Jilnar, kneeling at his side as always, gave the old jeweler plenty of smoldering and seductive eye-contact.

"That's quite a few very expensive items, sir," said the surly jeweler, sarcastically, as he leered at Jilnar. "And how will sir be paying today, cash or card or...?"

Jilnar's master whistled sharply and clicked his fingers. She happily and obediently perched herself on the edge of the counter, slipped off her panties, once again spread those lovely long legs of hers, licked her finger and slipped it into her smooth, hairless pussy. The whole time she kept smiling at the mean old man invitingly.

"Do you accept premium grade pussy?" inquired her master.

"Oh, I'm sure we can work something out, sir," he said, with a menacing grin as he advanced on Jilnar, unbuttoning his pants as he went.

"Jacinta!" he commanded. "I want you to come over here and watch closely, at how we handle this kind of transaction. I'll be testing to see how much attention you paid, myself, later!"

Jacinta sat on the chair next-to them, in order to watch very closely, as she was instructed.

"This kind of transaction is what's we call payment in... cunt!" he growled as he thrust his old, hard cock straight into Jilnar's juicy, flaming-hot slit.

His style of fucking was just like his style in everything else he does - mean! He grabbed her hair tightly in one hand, and her ass with the other. He dug his sharp fingernails deep into the soft flesh of her right buttock and bit his pointy, little, yellow teeth into her neck and jaw, over and over. He maniacally pounded into her like a demented jackhammer! His fucking was cruel, hard and brutal. Which, as we all know, is just the way deliciously-dissipated Jilnar likes it!

"You like my old Jewish cock, you filthy, Arabian slut?" he growled. "You want me to cum inside you and plant my Jewish seed in your young Muslin belly?"

"Ooooooooohhhhh!!" she squealed, delighted and excited by his words, "Fuck me, Daddy! Drive your big, hard nasty, old cock right into me! Make your nasty, Muslim, baby-girl pregnant with your Jewish baby, you big, mean, old daddy!!"

The nasty old jeweler had never heard such a gorgeous and stylish woman talk such filth! He, like so many before him, was incredulous that such a famous, classy and sophisticated evening television newsreader could possibly be so licentious and perverted! It gave him uncontrollable excitement and he soon felt his old cock twitching and his massive load brewing. He pumped into her harder and faster! Just a few more deep pumps, thrusting his entire cock balls-deep into her warm body and then... Squirt, squirt, squirt! He filled her young,fertile Muslim womb with so much Jewish, senior-citizen seed that, when he pulled out, some of his vintage semen leaked out her young, freshly-used snatch!

"Jacinta!" he said, snapping his fingers, "Clean her!"

As she was commanded, Jacinta immediately went down on Jilnar's red-hot pussy, and used her young, teenage tongue to lap up all the excess sperm, first on the outside and then as deeply inside Jilnar's slit, as her pierced tongue would reach. Jilnar stroked her black and purple hair and face, as she allowed herself to fill her young goth girl's mouth with a copious amount of some warm, delicious squirt of her own, which the pretty young thing swallowed down gratefully! Jilnar imagined she was enjoying the sweet taste of her orgasmic nectar a lot more than that of her surly old employer's, when he tested her as he said he planned to do later.

Jilnar was happy to see how pleased her master was with his little slave-girl slut. He waited patiently, until she was licked completely clean, then, as always, licked her client clean, and was ready and enthusiastic to do business again...

"Now, let's see what goodies that tight, little Arabian ass can get me!" he master said, as he again clasped on Jilnar's leash, while helpful, little Jacinta slid her moist and soiled panties back on.

After hearing of her next filthy task, Jilnar was indescribably excited! She absolutely loved anal! She was beginning to worry that she may have to go a whole day without it! Horny sluts like Jilnar can't even make it until lunchtime without having a stiff cock or two, find their intrepid way deep into her spectacular, television celebrity ass.

So, off they went again, to one of the town's most prominent real estate agents. When they arrived, her master, ignoring the plea of the protesting the receptionist, led the eager cock-huntress, Jilnar, straight into the manager's office and closed the door behind them...

"Let me be completely blunt with you!" said her master, to the surprised and confused manager. "You have so many mansions for sale, I bet you could easily give one away for free, and get the money back by screwing-over your next few clients, or by lying on you taxes. You know, just like you crooks always do? Hmmm?"

"Even if I could," said the sharply-dressed manager, slowly, as he stroked his oily mustache, "Why the fuck would I want to do that for you?"

"Show him, my bodacious, babelicious bitch!" said her master.

Jilnar turned her back, pulled her thong-panties to one side, and slowly and seductively, slid her hands, all they way down to her long, perfect legs, until they reached her delicate, little ankles, just like she did at the slave-market. Her gorgeous, upside-down face then smiled up at the manager, beguilingly and seductively, from between her legs.

"Hold fucking shit!" said the manager.

"I'm sure you've seen her before, haven't you?" asked her master.

"Why... that... that... that... I mean... she's... she's... she's fuckin'... Jilnar Jardaly! That's Jilnar fuckin' Jardaly!" gasped the shocked manager, "Holy fuckin' shit! She looks even hotter than she does on the fuckin' TV! But... but... but... h-h-how?!"

"That's not important!" said her master. "First, it's time to play!"

From his pocket, her master produced a little rubber, squeaky dog-toy in the shape of a novelty bone. On hearing the squeaking sound when he squeezed it, puppy-girl Jilnar crawled over to him, and sat up and begged excitedly and started wagging her ass like it was a tail. He tossed the toy over to the manager and Jilnar bounded gracefully after it.

"Well?" asked her master. "She's waiting. Haven't you played fetch with a puppy-girl before?"

The bewildered manager looked down at Jilnar who was begging happily before him. He tossed the toy across the room and Jilnar raced elegantly after it on all-fours. She picked it up in her mouth, returned to the manager and dropped it at his feet.

"Woof! Woof!" she said, holding her curled hands to her chin and panting, with eyes eyed widened.

"Now, give her a little pat and tell her what a good puppy-girl she is," said her master.

The overwhelmed manager patted her head, which made her blush, and smile widely. He threw it again, and off she raced after it. He stared in complete disbelief at her impossibly-delicious, heart-shaped ass, as she, once again, enthusiastically pursued it.

"I can't take it any longer!" cried the manager as he bolted upright. "I've just gotta fuck that fantastic puppy-girl ass!"

"First things first! Let's just say that, if I can have that..." said her master, pointing at a picture on the wall of one of the biggest mansions, "You can have... that!" he smiled, pointing at puppy-girl Jilnar's firm, honey-colored ass.

"But... but... but that's my house!" said the manager. "Oh, what the fuck! It's yours! I've just gotta fuck that fantastic ass!"

"Deal!" laughed her master, manically. "Enjoy her! Use her as you will!"

The manager quickly undressed from the waist down, got down all all-fours himself, and gave chase to the sexy Arabian puppy-girl. He played along by barking and growling like a hungry wolf, who had just cornered his prey.

Jilnar playfully quickened her pace, to escape, yapping and whimpering cutely. But the extremely aroused wolf-manager soon had hold of one of her ankles, and yanked her along the floor towards him, burning her beautiful, golden Middle-Eastern skin on the cheap vinyl carpet! He grabbed hold of her spectacular ass and dug in his fingernails, which made her let out a moan softly. He then placed his mouth on one of her flawless and perfectly delectable buttocks and sucked as much into his hungry mouth as he could! He sank his teeth into the warm, firm and smooth flesh. Then, once again, with the other delicious buttock, leaving a clear indentation on each cheek of all his teeth, along with those of his all fingernails.

"Mmmmmmmm... Woofy, woof, woof..." growled bitch-on-heat, puppy-girl Jilnar, while biting down hard on her noisy, squeaky dog-toy.

"Grrrrrrrrrr!! Ruff, ruff, ruff!!" replied the lucky wolf-manager.

He then grabbed her hips and quickly worked his trembling hands up her sides to drag her poor, sore, red-raw ass closer to his erect cock. Jilnar pretended to struggle helplessly to escape, while begging him to let her go, because she knows how much men love it when she does that!

"That's it!" said her master. "Do it like dogs! Butt-fuck her like the dirty, filthy, depraved dog she is!"

"Yes, Mr Manager!" said oversexed Jilnar, as the squeaky dog-toy fell from her mouth, "Fuck me in the ass like a big, mean doggy! Ruff! Ruff! Ruff!"

The manager mounted puppy-girl Jilnar and brutally penetrated her irresistible, tight ass doggy-style! Her delicate lace thong offered her delicious, peach-like bottom no protection from his big, powerful, wolf-manager cock! She was physically flattened hard against the warn, dusty, old vinyl carpet, as at least ten inches of rock-hard wolf-manager, man-meat rammed its way into her tight, tiny, defenseless ass-hole!

"Yeeeeee-fuckin'-haaaaaa!!" he cried grabbing her boobs which he'd brutishly pulled out from the top of her bodice. "Fuck! This is even better than I imagined! Your ass is so tight... so hot... sooooo fuckin' gooood!!"

Jilnar squealed loudly, as she felt several thick spurts of boiling-hot semen, splashing deep inside her ass! A wicked and sinful thrill that always felt so indescribably good...

The manager, unable to erase the silly, satisfied grin off his face, rolled onto his back and lay frozen, like a petrified tree! Jilnar's whole front was covered in nasty carpet-burns, but she didn't mind one little bit! Being the internationally, notorious, news-anchor, nymphomaniac she is, every night she comes home covered with them! In fact, one of the reasons she has such a successful television career is because her resume says carpet-burn is her favorite color!

She, and her maste,r both laughed at the completely drained and totally fucked-out manager who was clutching the dog-toy as a souvenir of the greatest day of his entire life! The day he got to unapologetically, and mercilessly, degrade and sodomize one of the sexiest international female celebrities in the world! He didn't even have to wear a condom!

Meanwhile, Jilnar's master helped himself to the semiconscious manager's house keys, as Jlnar attentively licked clean her latest victim's cock, balls and asshole.

"I'll have your stuff sent to your office, and charge the fee to your company," said her master to the still-grinning, unmoving and half-naked man on the floor. "Come along, my delicious, little harlot. It's time to go to our new home."

Jilnar and her master arrived at his new home in his brand new Mercedes. Her master looked resplendent in all his gold jewelry. He even had on a brand-new tailored suit! After they left the manager's office, two tailors approached them and offered him a new suit for handjobs. Her master managed to change the deal to seven suits by giving them both permission to shoot their cum all over sexy Jilnar's pretty, sultry face. He thought Jilnar looked absolutely stunning, holding an erupting cock in each one of her two delicate hands, as they decorated both sides of her stunning, dusky face with their thick, white, sticky man-goo. It took her several minutes after to massage all the warm, viscous stud-lotion into her exotic, honey-colored skin!

He called a furniture removal company, who sent a truck with four men. He had them get rid of all the sleazy real estate manager's property and belongings and dump it all, unceremoniously, at his workplace, as he promised. He then had his own meager belongings brought in from his imprisoned brother's place. As payment for their services, he promised them all handjobs, compliments of his sexy slave-girl, Jilnar, if they managed to complete all their work that day. After such an amazing incentive, they managed to get everything done in less than two hours! They all ended up leaving with completely drained balls and great big smiles on their faces, and Jinar was rewarded with enough warm, creamy body-lotion to massage into every inch of her exquisite, irresistible, Middle-Eastern body!

That evening, her master was busy calculating how much time it would take him to make back his entire, former fortune. Amazingly, he'd already made most of it in the first day! Jilnar Jardaly certainly was an extraordinary slave-girl! He stroked her lovely head, which was busy in his lap, as she diligently slurping on her master's cock. If her master had his sums right, two days from now, he'd be able to buy the whole town!

All Jilnar wanted was to whore herself out to every single man and woman in town, repeatedly, until her wonderful master had everything he ever wanted. But, right now, her more immediate focus was giving him the best blowjob he'd ever had! How she so longed to taste her wonderful master's cum...

Just then, his cellphone started vibrating...

"Hello," he said, "Yes, that's me... Yes, it really is her... That's right, the sexy evening news-chick... Yes, she does everything... Yes, everything!... Of course! Her mouth is incredible... She can suck a man's cock like you wouldn't believe... Hahaha! Yes, there's absolutely no doubt she could suck a softball through a straw!...Yes, her cunt's hot, tight, no hair and always wet, juicy and delicious... Oh, my friend, her ass is like no other... A man would die happy if he could fuck her up that tight, hot hole first... Tomorrow?... Sure... And there's how many of you?... Holy shit!... You're from where?... How much?!... Holy fuck!... You've got yourself a deal!!"

"Well, my luscious little sex-pet," he said, after the lucrative phone call, "I have something extra special for you tomorrow."

"Gangbang?" she asked him excitedly.

"Uh-huh!" he replied.

"How many of them, my master?!" she asked, as her eyes literally teared up with excitement. Naughty Jilnar loves gangbangs!

"Seven of them!" he smiled.