All Comments on 'Jim and Bea'

by SaharaGuy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
don87654don87654over 15 years ago
No real action...

This story could have been very erotic, but unfortunately you did not seem to have the ability to give it what it needed. There was very little erotic "coupling".

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
No Seduction

Just a slut wife and a cheating neighbor, oh, she loves her husband to bits, hope he comes home early and they can show him how much she loves him, just before he kicks their ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Boring and typical of a slut wife story...

Geez, soon when does the husband find out he is a wimp?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I liked it!

I liked the way you wrote through the voice of both people.

It turned me on, but was over to quick. How about a second part!

SaharaGuySaharaGuyover 15 years agoAuthor
Response by SaharaGuy

Thanks for feedback to what is my first posting on Literotica, and I obviously have a lot to learn. Watch out for "Plymouth" and "Sahara" later in the year in which I hope to have improved a bit. Except for the 'slut wife' readership, of course, who will no doubt be incandescent!

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
closing on us the door at the bedroom...

for a first it wasn't bad at all. You certainly chose an unusuall (and difficult) technique for telling the story. I believe it would have helped for such a short story to dedicate longer chunks of narrative, making it less "jumpy".

As far as closing the door on us just as the couple enters the bedroom, I thought this period has ended (especially in this kind of site) has ended sometime at the end of the fifties...

AzPilotAzPilotover 14 years ago
I liked it. It showed thought and work.

Not sure I really liked the style, but the story was good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous