All Comments on 'Jim Cox's Summer of Sex Ch. 06'

by dragonwriter

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome story

Please find a way to continue the story it is full of potential.I love it.

mammoetmammoetalmost 6 years ago
great again

keep them coming.

Geisha1Geisha1almost 6 years ago
Awesome. 5 stars

Let’s have missy and Jim do a few positions from the Kama sutra book next chapter!!!!!!!!!!

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
loved this chapter

hopefully everett never wakes up. just don't fuck up Jimmy! he's our guy - and he's great. Mitch and Leslie makes me a little nervous........

YourLinkYourLinkalmost 6 years ago
5 Stars again!

You need to take care of Everett. Wife beaters and rapists need a grisly end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
RETRIBUTION

I wonder how many pain pills are required to make that house a much safer place to live in peace again?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great series

Love the story line. Hope you continue l

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Any more?

Would be interested in this story continuing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Series. Please Continue it.

Great Series. Please Continue it.

scipioparkinsscipioparkinsover 5 years ago
I really love this series.

Just re-reading this one again. Marvellous characters, great dialogue, super writing.

Now, stop basking in the glory of my praise and finish the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great read

I really hope Jim's summer doesn't come to an end too soon. I'd really hate for his to end before ours does.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

I love the series so far but please don't leave us hanging! It's going on almost 4 months since you published chapter 6. Any thoughts as to when chapter 7 will be coming out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

The whole series was great and held my attention. Good story

although it ended too abruptly. Hopefully you are in the process of writing more chapters.

PilauPilauover 5 years ago
Please continue the story

As some others have stated, I have enjoyed your story and really wish that you would seriously consider continuing it. It is a very abrupt and odd end to the story. There is so much more it seems that could be written.

5 ***** and more if they would allow us to vote.

erebustitan43erebustitan43over 5 years ago
I like this story now.

It has some real life situations.

there really are some men and women with that type of excellent luck and some with horrible shit luck.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

Only in fiction can someone find so many mature, rational, logical, and open-minded people. Of course, as in real life, you do find some sub humans; however, in fiction they are easily disposed of. This has truly been a good series. The author has taken the time to develop the characters and logically open and close subplots.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous