Jim Cox's Summer of Sex Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can have the steps ready and installed tomorrow morning, and probably knock out the cabinets when I get here, for say $ 75."

She gave me that look again, "Did you ever want to see my tits Jimmy?"

I thought about it for a second and then realized God was probably gonna' strike me down because I was about to turn down pussy. Me, can you imagine, I was up to my neck in pussy. I figured I could get fucked 5 or 6 times today and not miss a beat; it's a wonder my head did not explode.

"Carol, I don't think that would be a good idea, you being a married woman and all."

She leaned back in her chair, lifted her arms and shucked her t-shirt. There they were big bold tits, way up high with huge wide areolas in a soft brown with sweet caramel nipples. The breath did catch in my throat.

"Wow, Carol ... I aaah ..."

"Jimmy, I am a married woman. A married woman who get's fucked twice a year when he's on leave and I know for sure he's gettin' a lot more than me. Face it Jimmy, I need some dick. FUCK, I want some dick and from what I'm told you've even put a bow on yours. Let's make a trade, I got $ 40 not $ 75 and I know that's cheap, even so ..."

I stopped her, "So what do you want from me Carol; exactly what?" I kept my voice soft and friendly.

"I want some serious lovin' and I want my stuff fixed so it works proper. If you agree, I'd let you stop by and fuck me good and hard every couple of weeks. It wouldn't have to be every day or anything and I'd cook you a good dinner and ..."

Yes it's true; I'd lost my mind to my dick. I stood up, stepped in front of her and dropped my shorts. She didn't even hesitate, she sucked my cock in quicker that the eye could follow and began fondling my balls. At that moment I did something I would apologize for later, I took her head in my hands and fucked her throat. She gagged a little but I kept it up until I blew a big load straight down her throat.

Stepping back I could see her face was red and there were tears in her eyes. "Did I do OK Jimmy?"

Leaning down, I kissed her lips and said, "You were wonderful." To myself I said, 'You are an asshole Jimmy, a real asshole.'

"Would you do something for me Carol?"

She brightened up, "Sure, what?"

"Stand up and take off the rest of your clothes?"

She popped up and stripped without hesitation, "Is this OK Jimmy?"

"Beautiful, turn around please."

She raised her arms like a ballerina and slowly rotated in front of me. She had a great body; I couldn't imagine Joe Thomas wanting to leave this fine girl. I stood and took her hand leading her to a small sofa in the living area. I sat her down and spread her legs.

Very gently I kissed her thighs and tummy until I lifted her legs up onto my shoulders allowing me to suck her labial lips into my mouth. She went rigid and then gasped when I started licking her deep and wide. Slowly she relaxed until she was pushing her pussy in my mouth.

I slipped my hands under her butt and worked my way up to her clit, strumming and chewing gently until she grabbed my head in a vice grip and made soft grunting sounds as she ground her puss against me. Finally she fell back, "Oh shit that was wonderful ..."

When I stood she took my hand, "Thank you so much, oh my God ..."

I kissed her hand, "I have to go, but I will be back in the morning ..."

She literally jumped up and hugged me, "Come early, I'll make breakfast, OK?"

"How about 7:00?"

She kissed me, "7:00 is perfect!"

Twenty minutes later I pulled in the driveway of Jim West's place. It was your typical Illinois country house with a detached garage-barn combination. I went ahead and took a look at the overhead door. Today was a day for good guesses, the hinge attachment was sprung, looked like it had been pushed sideways causing a bend warping the spring assembly. Only thing to do was replace the entire thing unless you were a blacksmith which I am not.

Jim came out a few minutes after I got there. I told him my opinion and he agreed, said he'd order the replacement unit from the lumberyard and agreed to my price. Jim's a good fellow; he's retired now in his later 70's and a friend of my dad's so the price was right.

Alice Redfern is the high school biology teacher. She's always getting her students out in nature making leaf books specifying all of the biological and botanical data. She is well liked in school and by most of the parents I understand. A pleasant lady, later 30's and generally pretty average to look at, at least that's what I thought.

It took me a good 40 minutes to get from the West place to Miss Redferns. Alice lives halfway to Planters Corners and I was on the far west side. When I finally got there she was watering her shrubs. I had to look her address up on the map having never been there before. Her place was impressive with many beds of flowers and shrubs; it looked like she had a real green thumb.

She took her time showing me around the place finally pointing out where she wanted the garden shed. I did a quick rough sketch, she made a few adjustments and we agreed on a price. It was the delivery schedule I had trouble with. She wanted it done right away but I figured I couldn't start before next week. We haggled a while ending up at next week.

Driving back through town I stuck my head in at the lumberyard to see if the Reliance grape plants had arrived. Davey Smith waved at me as I went in, "Hey Jim, I got a shit load of grape plants for you." Sure enough there were 24 burlap bags of woody stems bundled together. To tell you the truth, the plants just looked like scrap wood left over from trimming.

The good news was that there was a detailed booklet explaining how to plant. I was sure glad to see it having never done it before. We loaded them up and I headed out to the White place. It was still quiet, nobody home, so I emptied their oversized mail box and stacked the contents on the kitchen table and then closed-up stacking the grape plants in the deep shade of the garage.

I was in a great mood, looked like I would be making money and staying busy, Dad would be proud. I dropped the tailgate and just sat there thinking about all that had happened to me these last weeks. No one would ever believe it; it was like I'd been touched with the Sex Fairy's Magic Wand. Even Alice Redfern looked like she wanted some of me.

It wasn't everybody, but still ... how could this be happening to me ...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Meanwhile in Chicago Mitchell White was caught up in a series of emergency meetings concerning the stability of the Savings and Loan Division of the banking company he'd worked with for over 40 years. It seems that the pooled S&L Reserves required by the federal government were seriously underfunded. During the most recent period of real estate growth, many of the S&L Executives had authorized investment in developing properties with inflated values.

Now that the markets were in serious decline the reserve valuations were coming back millions of dollars short. The short fall was something that the holding company was scrambling to cover without much success. For Mitchell White this was a real problem; and then there was Leslie.

Mitch White met his lovely wife Leslie in Atlanta 6 months after her 18th birthday. Leslie, whose real name was Cat Miller – that's right Cat not Catherine, simply Cat. Her mother really liked cats, hence the name. Socially speaking, Cat Miller was Georgia swamp trash. Cat came from a family whose origins were lost in the swamp mist and whose activities were never legal. The most education the last few generations had ever seen came in the form of reading can labels. School was almost unheard of; but when Cat was born her mother put her foot down and Cat attended school every day.

Perhaps her older brothers and sisters gave her mother pause for concern, no one could know for sure. By the time she was 16 she was pretty. A slight figure with an angelic face topped with sunny blond hair. The week after her 16th birthday her mother gave her $ 18 cash money and told her to run for it; there was no life for her at the edge of the black water swamps.

Cat Miller hitchhiked to Atlanta and found an abandoned house to squat in while she looked for work. She could read and do arithmetic, soon enough the fast food folks gave her an opportunity. She used a social security number borrowed from another girl living in the same old house and worked two jobs saving her money; saving was a habit if you were to survive living in the swamps. The real problem was the constant threat of robbery and sexual assault in the old run down area of abandoned properties where she lived.

Despite the burden of being pretty she found it a blessing as well. A girl she worked with offered to let her stay with her in a mid-town flop house. The rent was cheap and she was safer. Together the two of them began looking for jobs with more money.

Late one night at the chicken shack a customer asked if she'd ever modeled. One thing lead to another and shortly after her 18th birthday Cat and her friend Gwen became Conference Models, dressed in skimpy clothes or bikini's they pointed to new cars, demo tables, home appliances and the like. Cat loved the attention, the tips, the parties and the sex that paid even bigger tips.

During a banking convention Mitchell White saw this pretty, slender blond girl directing people to a credit card terminal display. He said, "Hello; you're very pretty. Do you work here?"

Cat smiled, she did not laugh, they were all the same, "Just for the convention. Take a look at our new high security terminal," and she smiled her dazzling smile.

He was instantly smitten; 25 years ago when they met, Mitch White was a very tall, pleasant looking man with money but few social skills. Most of the time he paid for pussy, he didn't mind at all, everybody knew what they were there for and the price was right.

A little later that day he was invited to the vendor's suite for a Get Acquainted Party, a little subterfuge because the real purpose was for the invitee to find a girl and get laid. The girls were paid to be there and, if they chose, to fuck a guest. Of course, choice was preceded by cash from the guest after which the fucks were enthusiastically offered.

With a scotch in one hand Mitch wandered through the suite and was delighted to see Cat standing quietly in the corner. When he approached she began to debate how much to charge and when to ask for the cash. He smiled, she smiled and leaned close whispering $ 200. They walked out moments later arm in arm.

They spent the rest of that day and the next two days naked and in bed. Mitch was no great lover but he had his kinks and Cat was very happy to indulge whatever he wanted. The sucking, cum sharing, ass licking, ass fucking and spanking came naturally to her. She didn't want to do it forever but the $ 1,000 bonus she would earn inspired her. Mitch on the other hand fell in love, absolute complete love. A good looking woman who did whatever he wanted; she was perfect.

When it came time to go back to Chicago Mitch White was ready. He ordered a vast array of breakfast goodies, coffee, tea and juice. Cat was stunned, "What are ya' tryin' to do honey, feed the south," she drawled in her thick Georgia accent.

"No dear, I want you to see that I can give you whatever you want, if you give me the chance."

Confused and unsure Cat replied, "What are you askin' honey?"

He knelt down taking her hand, "I want you to come with me, and if things work out, we might be married. But, that's up to you. Will you come with me?"

Cat saw the world open up, it wasn't love but it was more than she'd ever hoped for, "Whata' I have ta' do?" Her voice was filled with fear and excitement.

He kissed her hand, "For now, just come with me and do whatever I ask. I'll never hurt you."

They flew back to Chicago together, first class on American Airlines. She brought nothing but the new dress, new shoes and a new purse with $ 1,000 cash. It was her first flight and the start of a new life. Mitch moved her into his large North shore apartment, arranged for a tutor to teach her how to sound like an educated mid-westerner and paid for community college. She worked hard and learned quickly.

3 years later Cat Miller, swamp trash, was only to be found in the privacy of their bedroom. Everywhere else, Leslie White was the lovely and posh executive's wife. She worked hard, did as she was told, catered to Mitch's sexual proclivities and in her own bizarre way she came to love him and he her. The only time "Cat" came out to play was during sex and Mitch loved it, it was their secret. For 25 years they were married and amazingly they were happy in their way. No regrets.

Today, Mitch White had regrets, serious regrets. He'd planned to be in Chicago for o more than 4 days; it looked like it could easily be at least 2 weeks now, lots of scrambling to do. He was deeply worried about Leslie and her future; there could be serious personal problems. The quiet nest egg he'd built could be taken away. He was 68 and not in particularly good health, she was 43, he was afraid there might not be time to fix things. And there was the other thing, the thing they'd talked about, he was worried.

That Monday evening over dinner Mitch said, "I'm thinking it might be best if you went home. There's no need to sit around up here. Would you like that?"

Leslie smiled, "Whatever you think best dear, either is fine with me." She kept her voice soft and kind, she knew there were problems. But, when aren't there problems in business.

He smiled relieved, "Tell you what. Head back Thursday, take the car I won't need it. That way we can do a couple of company dinners before you go. Sound good?"

She nodded and then, "What about ..."

He took her hand, "I think you should, he's a solid young man from a good family. Be the perfect choice."

She smiled, sipped her coffee and relaxed.