Jim Sees Dead People! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard a female voice from the door, she sounded unsure, "I'm Steph, who wanted me, where is master?"

I said, "Steph, your master is dead, he said you were his second, so you're in charge now. I'd like to leave things more or less intact, if I can take my friend here and Gabriela I'll get out of your hair. As long as you go away, and don't bother them no more."

Steph got a funny look on her face, a mixture of disbelief and hope as she uttered, "Master is dead?"

I looked at her searchingly as I answered while pointing over at the corpse by the window, "As a doornail maam."

To my complete bewilderment she fell to her knees and started crying, but it looked like one of those cathartic happy cries woman get from time to time.

Now I sounded unsure, "Ummm, what's going on?" I asked the two goons by Gabriela.

The guard fidgeting said, "Well, we are the only other males in the coven. Master was a sick bastard. He would convert females and use them for a while, then kill them when he got bored of them. Right now Steph there was his favorite, so she took care of all his needs if you know what I mean. The title of second was more of a.. Joke.. No one is really in charge now with him dead."

The other guard added, "We didn't like him either, or the way he abused these woman. He was just too powerful to fight. We are actually brothers, he was holding our human family hostage if we didn't do as he said."

I was in shock, I reached out and felt at least 20 more signatures, all sexually abused young women? I was horrified. That fucker died way to easy and fast. I was totally out of my depth, I came here to kill evil vamps and free Sam and his girl. I looked at Marie and Nikki hoping for some wisdom here. Well one thing I knew to do, I went over and untied Sam.

I looked to the guards and said, "Get out, don't inflict your presence on these ladies ever again or you will regret it."

I probably should have killed them, but they looked guilty about their cowardice in letting this shit happen, I would let them suffer with that failure and guilt for a long time. I was just too angry and afraid killing them was an overreaction to what I just learned, so I held back.

Sam was looking like he was about to lose it, I walked over and said, "Calm down man, it's all good. The asshole is dead. Go round up Gabriela. You did good there, despite this crazy situation here."

Sam said fearfully, "But, she's a vampire!"

I shrugged, "So? She obviously still loves you. She proved she is a good person when she tried to save you, and of course it doesn't hurt she is smoking hot too. Plus, vampire, she can hear every word we are saying right now. Of course that assumes she still wants to stay.

"She might have just found you to get away from heartless over there. If you don't find out you will regret it. On the plus side I am pretty sure your angel likes her. Oh, we need to talk, some weird shit happened when I did that drug trial."

Feeling really awkward I walked over to Steph and said, "Umm, so you are in charge now, I am assuming you won't bother my friends. Good luck and all."

As I turned to go Steph jumped up and into my arms, I made a split second decision to lower my aura and hope for the best. I was fairly sure she wouldn't snap my neck, but if it happened I'd never see it coming probably. Better the risk than hurting an abused woman who wanted to hug me in thanks. I decided that was a rule to live my life by.

With her voice full of emotions she said, "Thank you so much, if you ever need anything you can call me. And please, call me Stephanie, Steph was that assholes pet name for me."

She smiled and headed downstairs to spread the news, I felt a little better about it, but still awkward. The five of us headed out happy to get out of there with only one death taking place, which was very well deserved. Apparently Gabriela did want to stay with Sam. Sam seemed a bit more stable now that things had calmed down. I imagine Gabriela's doting had something to do with it too.

When we got back to the dorm I took Marie into one of the empty common rooms on the first floor needing a moment alone with her.

I asked, "So, umm, did you decide?"

She nodded and said in a flippantly offhand voice, "Yeah, I was going to go ahead and move on, but then after tonight I decided I better stick around to keep you out of trouble. I can't let you out of my sight for a minute without you blundering into trouble!"

I smiled and pulled her into a kiss. She smiled back shyly when she saw the relief and happiness that must be readily apparent on my face. I waggled my eyes suggestively and looked at the table.

She laughed at my sally, but still locked the closed door and wiggled her ass in my direction as she walked over to the table and bent over.

She winked and said, "Get over here and fuck me silly."

Raised to respect a woman's wishes I rushed over to accommodate hers.

12