All Comments on 'Jimmy's Summer of 1974'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Young and innocent days

Your story brought back pleasant memories for me. My awakening wasn't in a sweltering bedroom but in a cramped attic, my friend and I exploring each other's bodies for the first time. We knew next to nothing but didn't need instructions and spent many a day sweating like crazy while trying not to make too much noise when we came.

When I took him anally that first time, being so careful not to hurt him - your story brought that back big time. Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good Story...

...got me hard

sub_pilot_guysub_pilot_guyover 13 years ago
VICARIOUSLY

well done....though preference the submissive side myself

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I hate rape

I do not appreciate this kind of ending in the story. It was rape. If I new it would end like this, I would not be reading the story at all. I stopped reading, when realised where it's going.

perihelionperihelionalmost 13 years ago
Horny Stuff

This is my favorite of your stories. It always makes me hard as a rock.

MickyFox0MickyFox0over 6 years ago
Bastered

I think rick was being a bit of a swine. Someone who thinks he can take something without asking.

46204_zipper46204_zipper4 months ago

All of this brings back memories.When you are young, and your mentor gets you off, you don't feel like you are being abused, or molested or any of that.You just feel good. When the ache in your anus becomes a pleasant sensation, you realize you want it again.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I enjoyed some hot jerk off sessions in the basement of a neighborhood friend in the 70's...brings back the memories of the exploration we went through, although unfortunately it never went further. I would have loved to suck his nice cut cock and eat all the semen he spewed. He used to cum so much, we used paper towel to clean him up his stomach and chest and wipe the gobs off dripping down my hands. Loved that time of my life!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous