Jimmy's Summer of 1974

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not - not like you think it is," I mumbled.

"It looked out of sight to me," Rick grinned, annoying me with his attempt to be cool at his age by using phrases that sounded stupid coming out of the mouth of a guy around 50.

"The only thing that bothered me was you dicking around with a kid," Rick said. "What you were playing was a man's game."

"Kenny's no kid," I snapped back, wincing when I realized how loud my voice had gotten. "He's 18 too - even older than me. Three months older."

"Oh?" Rick said. "He sure didn't look it from what I saw. Seems to me that you might like something like this a little better."

The click when Rick opened the clasp on his pajamas was way louder than it should have been, and then he was tugging the pajamas down. His cock lurched upwards like it was being jacked up. Rick's cock was hard, and after being freed from the clothing, it bounced up until it was pointing right at me.

"Don't look away," Rick said when he saw me trying not to look at his cock, but he needn't have said that because it was like trying not to look at the elephant in the room.

It reminded me of those tests at school - the way they would word questions. Kenny is to Jimmy like Jimmy is to Rick. Whatever way you phrase it, the only word to describe my mother's boyfriend's cock was huge.

His member looked like a salami as it bobbed in front of him, brown and richly veined. He was uncircumcised, and underneath the foreskin I could see the outline of what looked to be an apple. To think that Rick's enormous manhood had been inside of that tiny woman - and judging by the sounds I heard in that bedroom it had been many times - made me shudder.

"Your boxers," Rick said coldly. "Take them off."

"No," I replied, and when he kept staring at me, I added, "Please."

"They're coming off," Rick said confidently as his hand came down to started to stroke his erection, the purplish head of his cock emerging from beneath the shroud as he pumped it lazily, "The only question is whether you take them off or I rip them off."

I complied, letting them fall to the floor and stepping out of them.

"Get hard," Rick said. "Get it up like you did for your little buddy."

"I can't," I cried after a minute of pulling at myself made no difference, because my dick was as limp as could be, probably because I was scared.

"Maybe this will help," Rick said, moving closer to me with his fully engorged cock in hand. "Get down on your knees."

I went down, but not willingly, at least at first. Rick's hand digging into my collarbone brought me down to the floor, where his cock was waiting. It looked even bigger as it waved in front of my face. Almost inhuman, Rick's cock was not only thicker than mine but was a couple of inches longer as well.

"Don't tell me you don't know how," Rick said as he grabbed me by the scalp and pulled me towards him.

There was a stringy rope of cum hanging from the tip of the head of his cock before my lips went over it. My mouth opened wide, stretching to the limit as I forced the bulbous crown into it. I wasn't able to get much past the head of it at first, but Rick kept pulling my face into him.

"That's it. Use your hands," Rick said.

My hands were wrapped around the shaft of his cock that my lips could not reach, and as I started to spin my fists around his hot manhood, I heard him groan his satisfaction.

"That's it," Rick said. "Suck that cock. You give better head than your old lady."

The mention of my mother made me feel even more sleazy than I had before, but it didn't make me try to stop Rick from fucking my face, which was pretty much what he was doing to me.

"Isn't this better?" Rick commented as he pulled his dick out of my mouth and slapped me on the cheek with it. "Giving head to a real man - a guy with a man's cock instead of diddling around with that little twerp?"

No, it wasn't, I wanted to say. I would have given anything to be taking Kenny into my mouth instead of Rick and to be making love to Kenny's beautiful penis instead of being forced to gag on this thing.

"Please don't say stuff like that," I asked. "About Kenny - and my Mom. I love - both of them."

"You love this too," Rick said, grabbing me by the collarbone, and the feel of his grip got me up to my feet on my own this time. "Look at yourself."

I didn't have to look. I knew my cock was hard, almost fully erect, and I was ashamed at my reaction to being forced to give Rick head like that. Our cocks bounced off each other as we stood face to face, with Rick in control.

"Your friend - he usually the bottom or do you take turns?"

"Huh?" I said, not having any idea what he was talking about.

"When you fuck," Rick said, his hand still on my neck. "Do you take turns?"

"No."

"What's the matter?" Rick asked. "Don't you like it in the ass? With him, you probably don't feel it."

"We don't," I said. "We never."

"You're a virgin?" Rick leered, his hand making me wince as he dug into my neck. "You never had it up the ass?"

"No," I whimpered as Rick moved me over to the bed. "Please."

"Love it when they beg," Rick said, and when I started to struggle he chuckled and threw me on the bedding face first. "Soon you'll be begging for more. Where's the lube?"

***

Crying didn't work, I discovered. In fact, it may have excited Rick even more. He had positioned me just as he wanted me, with me on knees at the edge of the bed, my ass way up in the air. Easier on his back, Rick claimed, as he stood on the floor behind me.

Now I was just sobbing into the pillow as Rick worked a finger into my anus, commenting on how pink and cherry my puckered ring was. A second finger followed, and although the first was somewhat pleasant the second one was painful.

What would this be like, I wondered? A third finger was being forced into my anal cavity, and as the oiled digits moved in and out I tried not to think about it. Maybe it wouldn't hurt that much. After all, Kenny had taken it and wanted more.

"Relax," I heard Rick say. "Easier that way."

"Please," I told the pillow as I felt Rick's body move up behind me as his fingers left me.

"You Mom won't let me fuck her in the ass," Rick said as I felt the head of his cock against my anus. "Says I'm too big and it would hurt too much. Maybe you'll be able to change her mind for me."

I knew it would hurt, but I don't think I was prepared for the searing pain as Rick forced his huge cock into me. It felt like I was being split in two as he pushed the bulbous knob into the tiny orifice, and when it didn't slide in easily Rick simply pushed harder.

When the head of his dick finally popped inside of me, Rick groaned as his body lurched forward and he impaled me with his cock. He groaned, but all I could do was squeal as I bit into the pillow that was wedged in my mouth, while my rectum was filled with his manhood.

Rick sounded like a locomotive as he stood behind me, his hands on my hips as he thrust in and out of me, slowly at first and then building up speed and force. This wasn't making love, this was more like being taken, and as Rick humped me like a predator I found myself becoming resigned to my role. I was supposed to take it, and like it.

It ended eventually, after what had to be close to 10 minutes of Rick's non-stop anal assault. By then I was on my stomach, having been pounded down by his relentless thrusting until he had mounted me completely.

I don't think he got all of that monstrous organ into me, but it felt like it. Rick let out one last muffled groan, and then I felt a soothing warmth inside of me as he filled my bowels with his cum. Then, he was climbing off of me, and the slithering of his cock as it wiggled out of me was followed by his seed trickling out of me and down the underside of my crotch.

"That was good, Jimmy," Rick said softly. "Been a long time - my service days I think - since I had a sweet young ass like yours. We're going to become really good friends, you and me. You'll get used to my size, and it won't hurt so much then. Gonna be a long hot summer, and it isn't even August yet."

Rick patted me on the butt and left the room while I stayed on my stomach as looked at the shadows on the wall. Beneath me were our bodily fluids, which had been warm and were now cooling rapidly.

I had cum, reaching orgasm around the time when the blend of pain and pleasure had made what was happening to me change. It had started with me as a victim, a receptacle for a man taking advantage and violating me, and had ended with me not only allowing him to take me, but welcoming it and only regretting when it ended.

***

Kenny. That was all I could think of. Should I tell him about what happened? Would he understand, or would he turn away from me, feeling like I had betrayed him even though I was taken by force?

Or should I keep quiet? Being dominant in a relationship with Kenny, who I loved with all of my heart, and being submissive to Rick, letting him take me whenever he wanted? That would be a challenge, almost like living 2 lives.

It would be tough, but that was the choice I made. In the end, I was exposed and lost them both for a time, although I got Kenny back in the fall after explaining it all to him.

For a couple of months, though, I had it all. The best of both worlds, and that was what made the Summer of 1974 the one I still remember best.

****

thanks for reading