Jimmy Makes Suzy 'His' Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
guytoearth
guytoearth
141 Followers

Jimmy's senses overloaded and he roared, whooping, "Fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming in her ass! You're now ALL MINE! I've taken you everywhere you want it!"

Linda squealed and rocked back into Jimmy, "I'm yours Jimmy! Fill ME! Fill ME!"

As Jimmy climaxed into Linda, Karen wrapped herself around Jimmy from the side. She climaxed and ground her pussy into Jimmy's thigh, moaning and whimpering.

Suzy watched spent as Jimmy, Linda, and Karen babbled, whimpered, and groaned. Jimmy released his grip on his mother and both slumped sideways. His cock popped out of her anus. Linda had one knee pulled to her stomach and Jimmy rested his head on the inside of her other thigh. She had been squirting and gushing sticky, gooey pussy juice down her thighs as she climaxed. It smeared on to Jimmy's face and head. Karen had collapsed onto Jimmy still clutching him with her thighs and pressing her cunt on to his hip as her climax subsided.

With a satisfied shit eating grin, Suzy surveyed her bunch sprawled between her open thighs and purred, "Another successful adventure, brought to by Suzy, me, the hottest slut in town!"

Coach Karen roused them 20 minutes later and ordered them to the showers.

Jimmy giggled, "Yes, Coach. How did we do?"

Suzy and Linda caught the humor and they all laughed on the way to the bathroom and walk-in shower.

For the rest of the night, on one side of Suzy's king size bed, Jimmy and Suzy snuggled and on the other, Linda and Karen entwined.

September became October and then November as this happy bunch fucked their way through fall. But life usually throws obstacles on the happiness road and after Thanksgiving their lives changed.

Karen invited the four to dinner on an early December Saturday night. Jimmy could tell that change, perhaps not good change, could be in his future. The three women, although stylishly outfitted, were not dressed like vamps or sex bombs. The three women were unusually quiet at dinner. Jimmy had no success with his one liner jokes and sexually provocative comments. He worried. Of course, he knew, the three women had already discussed whatever the problem was and probably had decided on what should be done.

Upon serving after dinner coffee, Karen nodded to Linda and Suzy.

"Jimmy, Suzy, Linda, we've have always agreed on the ground rules for our relationship: freedom to say 'no' at any time, express your feelings, and positively reinforcing what you like through kissing," she began what seemed to Jimmy like a class lecture.

"It saddens me, but what I have to say should flatter and please all of you, especially Jimmy."

Karen explained that Jimmy had made her a believer in sex with a man. Allowing Jimmy to have her--giving herself totally to Jimmy--had changed her. She was developing hopes of marriage and family. Karen admitted that she would have never imagined that a man and his cock could have this kind of impact on her. She recognized that she was much less a bitch, more understanding, and less condescending. Her business life and everyday encounters with others had improved.

"It was amazing," Karen marveled, "Jimmy fucking me was like taking a miracle drug."

She had met someone, Lou Perkins, a physician client of Suzy's and Karen's consulting business. Karen wanted to attempt a relationship with Lou and discover whether love, marriage, and family could be possible for her.

Jimmy was flattered and gratified. He knew that he had to let Karen go with no regrets. He still had Suzy's and Linda's love. It was a great ride while it lasted. He knew Lou slightly and he seemed a great guy.

The women gave silent sighs of relief. They had indeed discussed this and worried that Jimmy would be heartbroken and regretful over Karen. They all agreed that future social engagements should include Lou and Karen as a couple. They wished Karen well and toasted a future of love, marriage, and family for her.

This also moved Suzy and Linda to contemplate their perhaps strange and, at the least out of the mainstream, relationship with Jimmy. For Suzy, Jimmy thrilled and pleasured her. His ardor and lust made her feel sexy, young, and desirable. He gave her safety to fulfill her wildest erotic dreams, ones she fretted that she had missed during miserable marriage and unhappy post-divorce years. Spending ordinary time with him, not just only fucking, also made her very happy. Jimmy was fun. Suzy loved him. Down deep, she realized that she wanted Jimmy to make her pregnant and give themselves a baby. She wanted to enjoy a lifetime with him. She knew he would be a great father and partner. But she did worry about their 15 year difference in age. As a younger man, maybe Jimmy wanted to marry and breed with a younger woman. These were things that they needed to discuss.

Linda was conflicted. Becoming Jimmy's, submitting to his cock and love, she knew was incest. It excited her wildly. She became alive, young, sexy, and desirable with Jimmy. These feelings infused her for days afterwards. He fulfilled her sexually while her marriage was only nice and comfortable. The only sexual attention she got at home was with her own hands. Jimmy was strong. When her dear Jimmy fucked her, he mastered her, making his mother submit to him. She started panting and tingling just thinking about how he could control her. She understood that Suzy loved Jimmy and he had reciprocal feelings for Suzy. Linda was content to have what Suzy was willing to share of Jimmy with Linda.

Jimmy permitted Linda to be wanton and lustful without taking the risks of an affair with a stranger. Life at home had even improved. Her husband John seemed less obsessed with fishing and his medical practice. He was giving her some attention, if not sexually. Her daughters seemed happy and well-adjusted at school and in their whirlwind social life. She was not going to give up Jimmy unless something changed.

Dinners, parties, and the like now included Lou and Karen as a couple. Jimmy found Lou to be a very kind and generous fellow. He obviously prized Karen and treated her very well.

Inspired by Karen's decision and Lou's affection for her, Jimmy bought an expensive diamond engagement ring. That night when Suzy opened the cartons of takeout Indian meal, one contained a black ring box.

She flipped open the spring loaded top and gasped, "Oh my god, Jimmy, what have you done!"

On his knees next to her, Jimmy uttered the magic words, "Will you marry me?"

"Yes, Jimmy! Yes, I will!!" Dizzy and lightheaded, Suzy collapsed to a kitchen chair.

The two had conversed about relationships, dating, marriage, and children at considerable length in the months that had spent together. Deciding on a New Year's Day wedding date and planning a small reception were easy decisions. It was another simple decision for Jimmy to move all his stuff into Suzy's large house and give up his apartment.

Karen and Linda learned that same evening about the wedding plans. They shared Jimmy's and Suzy's elation and joy. Karen crowed to Linda that she had predicted this a month or so ago. The three women planned an elegant cocktail party to celebrate the betrothal.

Jimmy and Suzy continued their torrid affair and Linda joined in whenever she could find an evening away from her household. Work, grad school, and his upcoming wedding occupied most of Jimmy's time when he wasn't with Suzy.

For the rest of the month, Jimmy continued used his apartment for grad school studies and as a work office. In early December, his cell phone rang. He answered with a friendly hello and heard Karen say she needed to see Jimmy this afternoon. It was important. He was planning to be here all afternoon and she could stop by whenever.

Karen arrived about 20 minutes later. She was bundled in a full length fur coat, yet Jimmy could see she wasn't her usual calm, cool, and collected persona.

"Jimmy, Lou has asked me to marry him and I said yes."

"Wow, that's great!" Jimmy enthused.

"I have talked this over with Suzy and Linda and they agree that I should do this," and Karen's nervousness lessened as she became more comfortable with what she had decided to do.

"You know that Lou is a great guy and I'm so excited about getting married. We're both gonna be happy, I know. We're gonna start a family right away."

"But?" Jimmy interrupted.

Karen held Jimmy close in her arms, "He is not you, Jimmy. I'm still yours Jimmy. I want your sperm in me. I want you to impregnate me. I've been off the pill now for a couple of months and making Lou use condoms."

She kissed Jimmy forcefully and stuck in her tongue deep in his mouth, "Lou can have me after you've fucked me, after you've had me, after you've made me pregnant! I want a little JIMMY or JAMIE!!"

Karen's full length fur coat opened when she clutched Jimmy and he could see that she wore those tall black leather boots and a skimpy sleep outfit. The top was two small triangles of sheer, pink satin fabric that barely covered a third of her titties. Her bottom piece was matching pink fabric that barely covered her pussy with the front and back pieces tied at each hip to prevent it from falling off.

"I've charted my temperatures and done all the tests," she whispered. "I'm fertile today, right now!" she confessed. "Jimmy, fill me with your sperm! I'm ripe for you."

Karen ran her hands over Jimmy's chest and rubbed his crotch. She shed the fur coat and pressed herself up against Jimmy, grabbing his ass to pull him into her tighter. Panting and repeatedly kissing Jimmy's neck and face, Jimmy thought to himself,it's like she's in heat, ready to breed. Karen was succeeding; Jimmy was getting aroused. His prick was stiffening and rising in his pants. Breathing faster with lust, Jimmy decided if she was in heat and needed to be bred, he would do it.

Jimmy couldn't resist hot, sexy Karen. She had been his before and he would make her his again, "Ok, BITCH! I'm making you mine right now! I going to fuck you and fill you with my sperm. I'm gonna give you a baby!" MINE!!"

With her deceptive strength, Karen ripped Jimmy's shirt off, buttons popping and fabric tearing. As Jimmy shucked off his jeans and boxers, Karen licked his bare chest. His cock sprang free and angled out poking her in the tummy. He jerked her tiny top and it easily fell off.

Jimmy caressed her titties. Tenderly he kissed her shoulders. He moved to her neck and the underside of her chin, licking and kissing her. With one hand he gripped her tightly and with the other he fondled her titties. First one tit and then the other, he rolled, pinched, and rubbed each nipple. Jimmy lowered his mouth on a nipple and used his tongue to gently suck and kiss. Swiping her arm across his desk, she frantically swept all his papers onto the floor. He rescued his laptop just before her arm pushed it over the edge and he set it on the desk chair. Pushing Karen back on the desk, he climbed on top of her, resting on his knees. Hovering over her, he resumed enjoying her titties. He tore the flimsy bottom fabric of her pink sleepwear, exposing her pussy.

Karen sighed to herself,He devouring me, just what I want. "Do me Jimmy! Fuck ME! Put it in ME!" she encouraged him. Jimmy was being rougher and moving much faster than he had ever done before. He dominated her and that was what she wanted.

Karen flinched as Jimmy crudely explored her pussy. She lifted her hips and spread her legs wider with her knees bent. Jimmy found her wet and lubricated, ready for him. She flung a leg over each of Jimmy's shoulders. He smelled the familiar odor of an aroused woman. Karen seized his cock and pulled it to her cunt.

Lifting her hips more, she moaned, "Please! Jimmy! Make me YOURS!"

Jimmy rocketed his hips forward; it took only three hard lunges to drive his cock deep into Karen's tight pussy. He panted and rocked his cock in and out of Karen. Each time, when he plunged in, Karen shook with the force of it. Her titties bounced every time he bottomed out.

She grunted, "Uh" when he slammed up tight against her. She mewed, "Oh", when withdrew his cock for another lunge. This was not love-making, it was carnal lust. Jimmy gave no concern for Karen's needs and desires. Abandoning any control over his love-making, he surged with urgent uncontrolled lust.

Karen equaled Jimmy's frenzy. As she thrashed under Jimmy, her hunger and need for Jimmy's sperm convulsed her into an orgasm. Her every sense was focused on the earthquake and aftershocks shaking and shuddering in her womb.

She shouted and howled, "JIMMY! FUCK ME!! FILL ME!!"

With a roar, Jimmy blew, spewing his cum and sperm into Karen's vagina. He could feel her squeezing her vaginal muscles to hold him tight in herself. She grabbed his ass and pulled him tight into her. Using her ankles, he kept him deeply in her.

He whooped a loud "YESSSSsssss!! "a cry that he sustained as he pumped load after load into Karen. As his mind spun, he collapsed on top of Karen. He now understood why Suzy had complained of being so tired the last few nights and had resisted his attempts to have sex with her. She was saving his sperm and cum for Karen.

Karen flopped down on the desk and lifted her hips, "Jimmy put something under my butt to keep it up." She clasped her hand over her pussy, attempting to keep all of Jimmy's fluids in her.

"Jimmy, I'm cold. In my bag, cover me with my blue robe, please."

Jimmy saw that it was Karen's electric blue "I'm Jimmy's" dressing gown. Naked with his cock dripping, he draped it over Karen and fussed over her. He brought her a pillow and leaned over and stroked her face lovingly.

"Can I get you something, Karen?" he hesitated and exclaimed, "I love you!"

"No, Jimmy I'm ok. Just promise me that you will try to make a baby in me again ... and you will try once more," she murmured. "And I know, you love me and except for Suzy, you would marry me and make me a mommy. Today is enough."

Jimmy sat in his desk chair and grasped her hand. He sat quietly and Karen tried to hold his sperm inside her.

After about 15 minutes rest, Karen winked at Jimmy, "Again, Jimmy."

She placed her chin in her hand and peered around his apartment.

She pointed with a finger of the other hand, "Over there in the easy chair." She led Jimmy over to the chair and motioned him to sit down.

She straddled his hips facing him and used her hands, her lips, and her titties to stiffen Jimmy's cock again. She raised her hips and lowered herself on his cock facing him. This time they were more deliberate and slow. They loved each other this time. Jimmy nuzzled her large white titties and gave them kisses. He slurped on each nipple. She took his hand and placed his fingers on the folds of her labia and on her clit. She directed his fingers and pleasured herself with them. Jimmy used his other hand to boost her ass up and down as he glided in and out of her vagina. Her secretions soaked his hand and ran down on to him.

The tempo of their love-making increased as the intensity of the burn in their loins rose higher and higher. With conception their goal, they had no need to delay their climax out of mutual desire for more pleasure.

Jimmy burst first. For a second climax in short span of time, it seemed respectable performance to him. He gushed five times as he concentrated on counting them as electric charges pulsed behind his eyes and down to his cock.

After he burst, Karen shuttered with brief, quaking orgasms, grunting, "Uunh! Uunh! Unnh!"

Karen curled in his lap and around her he draped the blue dressing discarded at his feet.

Jimmy cupped her chin in his hand and looked into her eyes, "Karen, I don't know what to say. Making a baby with you ... I just don't know what to say."

Karen gazed back into his eyes, "Jimmy, you will be my baby's Uncle Jimmy and we'll never say another word about this. It is something that you and I will cherish forever."

They must have dozed and Jimmy woke up with a start.

Karen gave him another suggestive look, "Once more, Jimmy."

And she got Jimmy hard again and he implanted more cum and sperm into Karen. Over the next three days, Karen called Jimmy and convinced him that he needed to try to impregnate her again. Jimmy gave her his best tries. She was wild and demanding. Jimmy couldn't resist helping her out.

***

The two weddings occurred as planned. A judge married Jimmy and Suzy; Linda and Karen gave them a small reception. As a first-time bride, Karen wore white and married Lou in an extravagant event. There were hundreds of guests and an elegant reception at a country club.

Both Suzy and Karen announced their pregnancies soon after the weddings. Jimmy wondered if he impregnated Karen, but neither she nor his other women ever spoke of his encounter with her and her wish for Jimmy to father her child.

In the months before Karen and Suzy gave birth, Jimmy's three women (and he still counted Karen as one) continued to plan the social lives for the three households. Jimmy suspected that they plotted as much as they planned. Lunches with friends, dinner parties, Friday night after work drinks, and Sunday brunches were common. The two mothers-to-be to be never quaffed more than one glass of wine and were religious with their diets and exercises. Linda counseled and mothered both of them.

Most of these happenings included a larger group than just the two couples and Linda, even Linda's husband John joined in some. A constant was always a variety of pretty women. There were young ones and older ones, tall and short, and busty and thin. Some came with husbands, boyfriends, or just a single woman. All were certainly eye candy; Jimmy's women choose well.

After a couple of lunches or dinner parties, Jimmy understood what was happening. His three women were recruiting a replacement for Karen and one to lighten Jimmy's demands on Suzy while she was pregnant. They were auditioning for a woman that Jimmy could enjoy sexually and make his. If Jimmy hadn't imagined himself as sultan with a harem, he did now.

Linda found divorcees, wives of friends, and mothers of her daughters' friends. Suzy and Karen invited women they had met at the many hospitals, clinics, and medical offices where they consulted: nurses, administrators, and doctors. Afterwards, one of the three would always casually inquire about a past lunch or dinner party and ask about the new guests. Soon the new women would become the subject of the questions. Jimmy was always honest and frank about how he had reacted to each woman's beauty, personality, and desirability.The three must realize that I know of their plot, Jimmy thought. Still, they never said anything beyond these casual conversations.

These women were certainly a beautiful and interesting assortment. Sandra was a divorcee and golfing partner of his mom, Linda. In her 40's, she was blonde, slim, and willowy tall. Good looking and very interested in him, he wondered if Linda had leaked the plot to her. She was nice, but generated no electricity in Jimmy. There was Beth, a new employee at the consulting business and a recent college grad. She was cute with perky, jutting tits and looked good in tight clothes. But she was too much like the coeds he had dated and found so disappointing. The lady from his mom's bank was older, maybe early 50's. Her husband, a very boring guy, came to the dinner party with her. She drank too many glasses of wine and got very silly. She was glamorous in a 1940's sort of way and certainly behaved seductively.

It was Judith that caught his attention. She was a nurse in a clinic in a suburb of U City. In her late 20's, Jimmy guessed, and she was very beautiful. Jimmy met her at a dinner party at Karen and Lou's home. She looked gorgeous in a one shoulder dress that was tight enough to reveal a great figure, though her outfit didn't flaunt anything. That figure, Jimmy delightedly observed, was large busted with a trim waist and hips, not the mature hourglass shape of Suzy. She was about 5'4" and wore modestly high heeled shoes. Judith had milky white skin and black, very curly hair. She did not have an assertive personality; Jimmy had to engage her in conversation and questions to draw her out. He found a pleasant person smarter than average and nice sense of humor. She was divorced and had a boyfriend, but referred to him without affection or interest.

guytoearth
guytoearth
141 Followers