Jimmy Makes Suzy 'His' Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
guytoearth
guytoearth
141 Followers

She captivated Jimmy and he shared that with his three women. Suzy was not surprised that Jimmy had caught on to their plan. Based on Karen's first-hand experience, she vouched for her tempting eroticism. The three were pleased that their plot was off to a good start. They promised Jimmy that it would be another very satisfying adventure.

Jimmy was having great sex with Suzy. His love-making exhilarated her even more and she responded with more and better orgasms. There just wasn't as much sex as before. Jimmy didn't complain. Suzy was very disciplined and followed all her physician's instructions. He recognized that Suzy was eating, exercising, and resting for two people, herself and their future baby.

At breakfast one morning, Suzy alerted Jimmy that he had a date for an adventure on Saturday night.

"A date?"

"Yes, you will pick Judith up and take her to dinner. After your date, you will come home to me and tell me all about your adventure. You two have 6:30 reservations at Fredrico's."

"Are you sure about this?"

"Of course I am, you silly boy. Your naughty date will make our lives more thrilling."

Suzy helped Jimmy select his clothes as he prepared for his Saturday night date. She teased him with a blow-job that left him just short of cumming. She laughed and said she would clean him up later.

Dinner was delightful with Judith. She walked in and every man's eyes followed her to their booth. Her high heels emphasized her ass and titties. Her light green dress was shorter and clingy than when he had first met at the dinner party.

Judith was animated and focused on Jimmy. They enjoyed their dinner in a secluded small booth in a side room. With more cleavage showing, Jimmy admired her ample breasts. She leaned forward several times, giving him a tantalizing glimpse of her titties and nipples. Several times, she sucked a strand of pasta past her pouty lips with an audible slurp. She focused on Jimmy and licked her lips as she sucked in the last of the pasta. She affectionately touched Jimmy's face, hand, and arm several times. As they sipped coffee after dessert, she slid next closer to him in the booth.

Jimmy had no doubt that she was a practiced and skilled temptress.

"Jimmy, Suzy and the girls have told me all about you. I know you will make tonight electrifying for me." She whispered as she looked directing into his eyes.

In a seductive tone he had never heard her use before, "I want to become yours, just like the others."

"You've talked? What did they say?" he inquired anxiously.

"'Jimmy's women', that's what they call themselves, told me all about their relationships with you and solicited my interest in satiating and fulfilling you during Suzy's pregnancy," she acknowledged.

"Everything?"

"Well, I'll have to see if they revealed EVERYTHING, won't I?"

"Would you like to see EVERYTHING of me?" and she posed seductively leaning back with one hand behind her head.

Jimmy frankly admitted, "I have never had a 'date' like this one."

"Oh, I think you will find me some 'date'," Judith countered. "Would you like me to become one of 'Jimmy's Women'? Do you like looking at me?" and she arched her back, flaunting herself. She placed her hands behind her head with her elbows spread, posing and smiling seductively at him.

Just then the restaurant photographer stopped at their booth and asked if they wanted a photo. Judith squealed "Yes!" and smooched him on the cheek as the camera flashed. An 8X10 pic of this beautiful woman ardently kissing him arrived with the check. Jimmy was embarrassed; he was married and about to be a father. Would this photo be trouble in the future? All his prior adventures had been discreet and private. Clearly Judith found him appealing and desirable. This hot, sexy harlot hardened his cock and her "EVERYTHING" comment offer stirred him.

He paid the bill and remembered another women, Becky, just a girl really, whom he treated to dinner at this restaurant months ago. He had gotten laid, bitched at, and all he had the next morning was a hangover. Then Suzy entered his life and wild, wild adventures had followed. Tonight promised to be another exciting one. Judith promised to make the dinner bill worth the price.

As Jimmy opened the car door for Judith, she pulled him close and passionately kissed his face, his nose, his chin, and then his mouth. She explored and probed his mouth with her tongue. To Jimmy, it seemed she was devouring him right there in the parking lot. Taking deep breaths, she shoved him away and slumped onto car seat.

In the car while driving to Judith's apartment, Judith chatted about knowing Karen, being bi-sexual, and having a short relationship with her. She expressed envy about his relationship with Linda, Suzy, and Karen. She had been attracted by what Karen had told her about him. It was clear that Jimmy was very special she acknowledged, and Judith confessed that the prospect of Jimmy possessing her aroused her.

"You might find me different," she warned.

This certainly gave Jimmy an aura of being very special and he drove to her apartment with anticipation. Since he was not a fighter nor did he enjoy conflict, Jimmy inquired if there was any risk of confrontations with her boyfriend. Judith assured him that she had already dumped him and he had found somebody else.

Jimmy found her large apartment furnished in modern style with a deck that overlooked a park. Judith told him to get comfortable on the couch and walked away strutting and swaying her hips. She turned as she left the room, sticking her tongue out at him and making an exaggerated licking motion. With just one cordial glass of something greenish in her hand, she returned and switched on the stereo system with a click of a remote. She flopped down on the couch beside him.

"I absolutely love Chartreuse. Don't you?" and she took a sip and then held the glass to Jimmy's lips.

"Hmmm," she savored her sip and leaned into Jimmy. "How does it taste on you?" giving him a long lascivious kiss. She twisted and kneeled over him with one knee outside of each of his thighs. Her dress hiked up and Jimmy could see the top of her dark green stockings and the straps of her garter belt holding them up.

Jimmy explored her mouth with his tongue and ran his hands over her body.

Judith broke contact with his mouth. She held his face in her hands, keeping it close to hers and peered into his eyes. Jimmy wasn't sure if after this look into his soul, she would devour him right then. Through the fabric of his trousers, she examined his prick for size and stiffness. Keeping her focus into his eyes, she smiled to show she was delighted at what her exam revealed.

"What did Suzy tell you about tonight? About us?" she asked.

"Her exact words were, 'Your naughty date will make our lives more thrilling.'"

"Good, I will have to make our 'date' especially naughty won't I? You like naughty, don't you!"

Jimmy ventured an opinion, "Talking about fucking heightens the pleasure of your sexual experiences."

"Oh! Most definitely! And it turns you on more, doesn't it!"

Jimmy nodded, "I want to see you, all of you. Show me?"

Standing up in front of Jimmy, Judith replied, "That could be fun!"

She stretched and wiggled like she was loosening up for exercise and took a step back. Reaching to the end table, she clicked the stereo remote and the reggae music filled the room. In loose rhythm to the music, she began by repeating the seductive poses with her hands on her head and arching her back, emphasizing her breasts.

She leaned forward and gentle shook her breasts in his face, "Guess what size I am?"

"34 C?" Jimmy offered.

"Very good, but you are an engineer and experienced at aerodynamics ... and other things, aren't you!"

Jimmy laughed and Judith unzipped the side zipper of her dress. With the bra built into the dress, she had to peel it off. She had stretchy green bikini panties under a matching garter belt which held up darker green stockings. Jimmy observed that her thick bush was curly and black. Her Mons and pubic hair puffed out the crotch of the panties. He could see that her juices had damped the panties front, and he could smell her womanly fragrance.

With her hand on her hip, she inquired, "You like?" She then cupped each breast with a hand and displayed them to Jimmy, "I think my boobs are especially nice!"

Jimmy gazed back into her eyes, "Judith, you have me mesmerized. I'm leering, hungering, and lusting after you. I want to be very, very naughty!"

Jimmy was experiencing what she intended; he was starting to sweat and his hard cock was finding it cramped and restricted in his pants. He stood up and started pulling off his shirt, pants, boxers, shoes, and socks with frantic tugs and pulls.

"Is 'EVERYTHING' what you expected?" and Jimmy twirled.

Judith pressed herself into him and grabbed the cheeks of his ass, "I can answer that with absolute conviction, Jimmy, Yes! 'EVERYTHING' sure is yummy!"

They clutched and as they fell onto the couch she pulled her panties off with one hand. From her face to her toes, Jimmy toured with his mouth and tongue. He made longer sightseeing stops at her titties and nipples.

Crawling between her thighs, Jimmy kissed up and down the insides of her thighs above her stocking tops. Her pussy was covered in a wide swath of black curly hair. Her aroma was distinct and stronger than Jimmy had smelled before. He took several long sniffs; it wasn't unpleasant just more pungent than his other women. Judith could sense that he was very patiently working her into a fervor.

With his hands on her thighs, he could feel her starting to sweat. Her need to talk and tantalize about fucking was dissolving into whimpers, giggles, and sighs as Jimmy's mouth neared her pussy.

Jimmy had to search past her thick black bush with his fingers to find the lips of her cunt. Her vulva lips were slick with her secretions and swollen. He could see her clit peeking out from under clit hood.

He ran his tongue up and down her labia. Tasting her confirmed Jimmy's sniffs. Jimmy swallowed another slurp of her pussy juices and realized that her pungent taste matched her tarty enthusiasm for sex. Jimmy grinned to himself;how fucking much better can Suzy's adventures get!

His first two fingers easily slipped into her vagina and Jimmy slid them in and out. With each stroke, he just barely patted her clit with his thumb. She writhed with each slight pat.

Jimmy tongued her clit and Judith moaned, "God Jimmy, you are GOOD! Don't stop!"

Judith climaxed in a long building crescendo. Waves of ecstasy repeatedly crashed, receded slightly, and fiercely crashed again in her psyche. In a bellow that started at a deeper tone and then rose higher, she cried, "Woowwee!" with each crash. Her thighs crushed Jimmy's head and refused to release him off her cunt. Jimmy was perspiring, but Judith was covered in a heavy sweat and panting.

"I like that Jimmy! I like that a lot!" and she heaved him sideways on his back.

She climbed on top with a knee on each side of him. Staring into his eyes, "Now I'm gonna make you cry 'Uncle'!"

Looking down at Jimmy's cock, she grabbed it before gazing back into his eyes. Judith grinned. She inserted his stiff, swollen cock into the folds of her pussy. With wiggles of her hips, she lowered herself slowly impaling her cunt on Jimmy's erect and solid cock.

"Just lay there baby, I'll do all the work. You'll see, it will be the best you've ever had," she murmured into his ear.

It was a masterful performance. She straightened up and raised and lowered herself with her legs to begin. Then she leaned over, bracing herself on one arm and offering a titty to his eager mouth with her other hand. Once Jimmy had seized a nipple in his mouth, Judith supported herself on two arms and started rocking forward and back to slide his cock in and out.

The sensations for his cock, Jimmy imagined, must have been like dipping it into an active volcano just as an earthquake struck. Her love channel was hot and tight. On almost every stroke her vagina squeezed his cock increasing the electric charges that warmly pulsed through him. Judith sat up again and elevated up and down on him. Jimmy lost track of time. Every time he opened his eyes, Judith was beaming radiantly.

She aimed that beam into his eyes, "You are really good for me."

Just as he thought that he endured the exquisite burn in his loins as long as he could, Judith collapsed on him and wailed, "Oh...Oh...make me yours! I want to be all yours!" She had reached orgasm and howled, "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

She moved her pelvis in some mysterious way and Jimmy burst, ejaculating fiercely into her. With every squeeze of her vagina, he jerked his hips and spewed more cum into her.

Jimmy groaned, "You are MINE! Fucking MINE!"

Judith collapsed on top of Jimmy and his cock slipped out. There was a warm flood of his cum and her sticky juices onto his belly as she lay on him. Jimmy wrapped his arms around her. He was conscious of the strong beat of her heart as it throbbed and competed with his racing heartbeat.

They lay entwined for some time until Judith pried open his closed eyelids and addressed him, "Pretty good! Eh!"

She could see that his eyes were still glazed and all he could do was nod and grin.

Once he roused himself, Judith pulled an 8X10 envelope off an end table and asked, "Where's your cell phone?"

Jimmy rummaged in his pants on the floor and handed her his phone. She pressed the proper icons to open the camera function. Holding it at arm's length away from them, she slid to the floor between Jimmy's spread legs. She exposed her crotch and titties to the phone camera while she posed Jimmy's cock on her shoulder, dripping cum. Turning her head, she extended her tongue and touched its tip to catch a gob of cum dribbling from the end of his prick.

"Smile!" Judith ordered and the phone camera flashed several times. She checked the images, making sure they caught the sweaty, gooey, sticky signs of torrid sex on their bodies.

Stunned and dazed, Jimmy heard her telling him, "Here take the picture from the restaurant and show all these pics to Suzy ... and to Karen and Linda, too. I know they will be eager to see them!"

"Ok, big boy, that is what they call you sometimes, isn't it? Get dressed and go home to your number one girl!"

Jimmy stumbled in his front door about 3:30 am and found Suzy waiting for him in bed.

He started to get embarrassed, but she calmed his fears immediately, "Hey, silly boy, relax! Your women—Karen, me, and Linda—recruited Judith for this big date. It's what we wanted for you."

Suzy motioned Jimmy to sit beside her on the bed, "You've got the pics, right? Let's see them and I want to hear all about your adventure, you naughty boy." She gave him a long searing kiss to insure Jimmy understood she was reinforcing him and his dating.

Eagerly she browsed through the photos of Jimmy sitting between Judith's open legs. The sordid signs of signs of sex were obvious in the photos. They showed Jimmy's semi flaccid cock coated with his semen and Judith's pussy nectar. She could see dried smears of the same erotic mixture smeared on both of them.

Breathing heavily, she demanded, "Tell me what she was like. I want to hear every detail! This 8X10 restaurant shot of the two lovers will look good framed."

Claiming that he must demonstrate his desire and devotion to her, she balanced her big belly in her hands and climbed on top of him. Facing away from him, she impaled herself on his now rigid cock.

"You still love your fat, pregnant Suzy, don't you?" she asked. As she elevated herself and then let her weight plunge her down on his cock, Jimmy steadied his big, expectant wife with his hands. He got into sync with her rising and falling and she slowly brought them to a mutual climax.

"You're mine, BABY! and you're giving me our baby! It will always be that way!" he promised her. Aroused by Jimmy's conquest of Judith, they exhausted each other with mutual passion.

***

Some months later, Jimmy became the father of Susan Jamie and Lou the presumed father of Louis James. Nothing was ever spoken about Jimmy's and Karen's afternoon encounters. Jimmy never learned if he fathered one or two children. Louis James grew to become a nice kid and Uncle Jimmy savored his time with young Louie. Every year, Karen thanked Jimmy for her beautiful son with an afternoon of hot fucking.

guytoearth
guytoearth
141 Followers