All Comments on 'Jim's Genie Ch. 01'

by pornprons

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yowza

Loving the start, can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cool story

Ignore the dickless fools who hide behind anonymity and give us a few sequels please :)

droogedroogeover 6 years ago
Fun Start... I Don't fantasize of my wife with any woman

... from a bottle or otherwise... Which is just as well as my dear wife says she likes cock far too much to change sides. I always have to ask her to please qualify that remark before she says Your cock dear hubby. Do I have cause to worry? Before finding this delightful and I must add sinful site I wouldn't hesitate for a second immediately replying 'What, me, worry? Never' I must admit to being far more circumspect today :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So his genie bonded with his wife?

That's...odd. Hopefully his wife takes control and turns him into the sissy he really is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not bad.

Interesting story. Keep it up. Cant wait until next one.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 6 years ago
Too Easy!

872 wishes a day is 869 too many wishes. If everything can get fixed immediately, then why do anything except think one's way through life! Maybe three well-thought- out wishes per week, and for a fixed period of time, such as a year or so! Has Hubby not yet found out into how good a shape (all-over) Genie has zapped him? She was reading his mind, after all! Trigger would be despondent!

Not sure this can be fixed at this point. Probably in wrong category, and it was promised that there will be more magic in next Chapters! Ugh!

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Haters

Pay no heed to those peeps. Most of the shit in here is made up.. And it being about a wife. Makes it able to be either or.. continue on

ThitabeThitabeover 6 years ago
Great story

I like the way this story is going. I can see this as either in the Sci-Fi or mind control category. In either case please continue with this story. Where you left the story off was okay, but since there was a requirement for him to have sex with the Gennie within 24 hours, I think it might have been better to take the story to that part before stopping. In either case I am looking forward to reading the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm really confused. Or maybe the author is?

Science Fiction/Fantasy. Mind Control, big time! Lesbianism, evolving. Cuckold/Humiliation Fetish. Erotic Couplings, duh. You think because a married couple is enacting all the above categories that this story belongs in Loving Wives?

One of the main aspects of a Loving Wives story is what the spouses choose to do that impacts the substance and nature of their marriage. The key word lacking in your story is "choose." Based on your setup and plot, Jim can make pretty much anything happen with anyone, then make everyone forget it happened, even to the point of returning everything and everyone back to the point where he first encounters the Genie. So there is no drama, no suspense, no surprises. No accidents that can't be corrected, no unpleasantness that can't be cured, no failed experiment or idea that can't be reversed, or just erased as if it never happened.

So what's the point of your story? Pretty much, what kind of person is Jim, and what will he do with his Genie powers? Beyond the obvious, Who Cares, this really is a Fantasy/SciFi story or Mind Control story, and should be resubmitted to that category if you want the right audience to give you appropriate feedback. You might as well have put this in the Non Erotic category, since there is no eros, nor passion, nor temptation, nor desire, except for what Jim tells the Genie to make happen. So its all a Fake Loving Wives story. You kind of blew it by making the wife so quickly the product of Jim's commands to the Genie to mold his wife's body and mind to what Jim wants. So we don't even get the kink of having Jim simply nudge his wife into sexual exploits that she secretly harbored, but never quite had the right circumstances all line up to make it happen. But that would take a lot more time and wit and imagination, to have the Genie, over a period of weeks or months, slowly create or change small details so that Liz was now enabled to be what she really is or wants to be, a true Loving Wife, or just some cum dump slut who siezes the opportunities the Genie creates.

It looks like the real pervert, cum dump slut, is Jim. He has no respect for his wife, his marriage, nor himself. It looks like this is going to be just another cuckold fetish story with some mentally dysfunctional pretend husband whoring his wife out, under the force of mind control. Please, put this story where it belongs.

mike42003mike42003over 6 years ago
Anonymous Repliers

If you do not have the guts to put your name on replies the stop making replies. Anonymous replies should not be permitted.

The story is very well written and I hope it continues on. As to categories I think the chicken shit anonymous repliers that say it does not belong in Loving Wives category need to go back and read or have someone read to the what the category includes.

InsigniaInsigniaover 6 years ago
Perverted

Just totally perverted. I came here for the haleluah hour and the Pullitzers. The wishes coming so fast and furious is a bit distracting. I wish you would draw Jim out of his cuckoon a bit more deftly. Susan sprouting a turgid walloper is coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

excellent story. now I wish gene is bound to wife

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous