Jim's Genie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan kissed down Liz's neck and Liz said, "These are gorgeous, but must be a handful." Liz said.

"They manage to fill your hands well enough." Susan whispered into Liz's ear. "And yours are lovely as well." Susan said as she squeezed what she could of Liz's small breasts, which didn't seem to do much for Liz.

Jim thought, "I wish she reacted more to your touch."

Liz suddenly shuddered as her breasts became suddenly reactive to Susan's caress. Liz hadn't been this sexually excited in more than two decades. She was unsure if it was ok, how she should feel, and needed a quick breather.

"I need some more to drink." Liz said, reaching down to the table. She trembled slightly as she took a sip.

"I wish she'd spill so you two have to take your tops off." Jim thought.

Liz spilled her drink on herself and Susan.

"I'm so sorry, I'm just too excited and clumsy. Come with me, you can take that off and we'll put it straight in the washing machine." Liz unbuttoned her shirt revealing the petite frame, flat stomach, and perky A cup breasts. Jim marvelled at his wife's new body, the perfectly shaped breasts with tiny nipples. The body he saw contrasted strongly with the baby maker he had known before.

Susan smirked and pulled her shirt over her head, revealing the toned body underneath. Liz's eyes got wide when she looked at Susan, and she bit her lower lip. "You got a bit on your bra too, it seems," Liz said. She stepped up to Susan and kissed her, pressing their bodies together, as she reached around and undid the bra clasp. Susan let the bra fall away. They continued to kiss, Susan's breasts pressing into Liz. Susan was much bigger than Liz, both by a few inches of height, but more by her hips, tits, ass, and muscles.

Liz stepped back revealing Susan's breasts to Jim unclad for the first time. They were better than he had thought, with perfect hershey kiss nipples, and a full, perky shape. Susan looked as though she sunbathed nude, as her top was perfectly tanned.

Liz gave Susan a quick peck on one of her nipples saying, "I'll be right back." She grabbed their shirts and bra and moved down the hall. Susan didn't wait. She left the room following Liz, and Jim pulled out his phone to watch the action.

As Liz closed the lid for the washing machine, Susan pressed up behind her and started kissing her neck. Liz shook a little as Susan played with Liz's nipples, almost spooning the smaller woman while standing against the washing machine. Susan hand started meandering down, rubbing Liz's flat stomach; her fingers playing along the pants line. Susan nibbled at Liz's ear, and let her tongue run along her collar bone. Liz hit the start button on the machine, as Susan's hand slipped down Liz's pants. Liz flinched and grabbed Susan's wrist, her body stiffening with anticipation of things going wrong.

"She's worried things could go wrong with her body." Susan thought.

"I wish Liz wasn't worried about her body at all, and that she had twice the pleasure nerve endings of a typical woman."

Liz relaxed, as she started to feel Susan's amazing touch for the first time. It was both the first time Susan's magic touch had reached there, and the first time since her third child's birth that the nerves had worked properly. Liz relaxed into Susan's strong and loving embrace, saying "I can't remember the last time I felt this good."

Susan's hand found a rhythm that Liz's hips joined. Liz ground her ass against Susan's hips, and she couldn't help but gyrate. Susan rubbed her free hand down along Liz's belly. Her fingertips traced from bellybutton, over the nipple, along the collarbone, up the neck, and pulled Liz into a deep kiss. Liz began to moan into Susan's mouth, as she opened to Susan's tongue, and felt the fingers deep insider her now hyper sensitive pussy. Liz's first orgasms shook her, and Susan held her all the tighter. She ever so slightly picked Liz up and held her while Liz orgasmed, one hand on the pussy, the other reaching across to grab Liz small breast.

Jim watched Susan finger his wife for a few minutes, before getting antsy, "I wish Liz wanted to taste you, and loved it."

Susan thought to Jim "You want to join us?"

"I'll join in next time, I'm really enjoying watching the two of you. Plus I want to make sure Liz has a good time and wants to do it again. In fact, I wish Liz will want to do this regularly, and I wish the three of us will love each other deeply."

Susan thought, "OK, naughty boy."

After her shaking subsided, Liz pulled Susan's hand out of her pants, and led Susan into the master bedroom, shoving her onto the bed.

"I'm new to this, so go easy on me, and tell me what you like." Liz undid Susan's jeans as she kissed Susan's abs. "I love your muscles, you are so toned." Her hands felt all of Susan's muscles, and moved down to her hips. Liz pulled down Susan's pants to reveal white panties, clearly showing a wet spot where Susan's juices were soaking through.

Liz slowly pulled down Susan's panties, kissing each bit of skin as it was revealed. She took her time kissing all the way to Susan's big toe, and let the panties fall to the floor. She kissed her way back up Susan's thigh, pausing to take in the first pussy she had seen up close. Susan's pussy was shaved into a landing strip, with her labia bright pink and ready. The landing string gently ticked Liz's nose as she buried her tongue in Susan's wet vagina.

"Mmmmmm." Liz moaned as she tasted Susan for the first time and loved it. She started licking around. She was enjoying the licking, but Susan was coaching her on how to do it right. Liz wanted to get deep in, to get as much of the delicious juices as she could. Susan was trying to get Liz to pay attention to her massive clit, directing her there every time Liz wandered too deep.

Jim found a casting button on the app, and replaced the movie with the action in the bedroom. He pulled out his cock and started jacking off to the scene. This was just like the porn he loved, but so much better. Susan was his sexual ideal in every way, and he loved his wife's new body. She was the same loving woman underneath, and he could tell she was enjoying herself. "There is nothing better than watching the woman you love truly enjoy herself." He thought. "I wish you two would sixty nine, and orgasm together when I say so."

"Liz, hold up." Susan said, as she pushed away Liz's face and stood back up. "Let's get these pants off of you and we can share the pleasure."

Liz could only nod as Susan quickly pulled down her pants. Liz was completely hairless from the neck down, from Jim's wish for her to have the body she wanted. Jim couldn't believe how sexy the two of them looked as they kissed, naked bodies pressed together. Susan's large breasts came up to Liz chin, as Liz squeezed Susan's ass. Susan was taller and on her tippy toes, cupping Liz head and tilting it up for her kisses. Susan pulled Liz over to the bed, then shoved her onto it. They climbed into the middle and Susan straddled Liz's face. "Now do the same thing you feel me doing to you." Susan said, as she leaned over and started licking Liz's eager pussy. Liz was catching on more and more as Susan found Liz's small but sensitive clit. They both started doing circles around the clit, then a back and forth motion with some light suction.

"I wish you both were fantastic in all forms of sex." Jim thought.

The licking immediately changed, and the reactions from his wife and genie intensified. Susan's abs started spasming, and Liz's hips began to buck. Jim loved the way Susan's ample breast shook with the spasms. The two of them were obviously approaching climax, but couldn't reach it until Jim said so. Liz reached down with one hand and massaged one of Susan's breasts, never stopping her licking. Susan leaned her elbows into the mattress, and reached both arms around Liz's thighs. Susan had to hold on tight as Liz's bucking became more intense.

Jim gave the word and the three of them all came at the same time, then everything went black.

12