All Comments on 'Jim's Jock Ch. 01'

by dirtyword

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
63lsmith63lsmithabout 8 years ago
VERY NICE

I wish you had left a possibility of more to come. But the end sounds final, maybe you can find a way to continue this into another chapter.

zolyzolyover 7 years ago
title misleading

this is more like a willing submissive gay plot than a forced or turned gay plot. you can't really turn someone gay, especially if he was always straight before. I loved the intro though of this alpha male, and how he was telling his nerd/"loser" roommate about his girls he fucked, and how he was annoyed by his loser roommate. I would love to see a real blackmail/forced gay plot like this with a college/roommate plot maybe in the future.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Hot

Wow that was a hot story. That is one of my hottest secret fantasies licking and sucking g on a pussy and cock at the same time as they are fucking and licking up their combined juices as they leak from her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟! Very very erotic.

The storyline was brilliantly conceived & masterfully crafted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Perhaps the biggest fantasy I have being so orally fixated. I love pussy and fantasize about cock and balls too. This story was totally hot and I would love to be in that situation. I would lick the clit and pussy while she was being fucked and I would also lick those balls as they swung into her pussy lips. I think I would enjoy both of them cumming and licking up their combined juices. Would love more of these stories. The ultimate would be for my wife and I to have a threesome with a male where I could try cock and semen with her while enjoying her scent and pussy juices at the same time.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies2 months ago

At times, when I've thought about a threesome with another guy and a girl, THIS story is how I imagined it to be. On my back, under the girl getting fucked from behind. Seeing his cock sliding in and out of her pussy, and me licking her, AND him! As I read this story, I wondered if Jim would pull out and use Chris's mouth at times! I would have LOVED for Chris to take turns between Lydia's pussy and my mouth! But alas! Chris had to be content in only what he could have ! ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous