All Comments on 'Jim's Legacy Pt. 1 Mina 01'

by Magicwrtr

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

so is jim sees dead people over?

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago
wierd

go from finding out they have 2 babies coming to 3 college age kids

cylinderlitcylinderlitover 10 years ago
Soo...

The title makes me think there will be other stories following the other kids of Jim. Just wondering. thanks for the story

MagicwrtrMagicwrtrover 10 years agoAuthor
Out of order

I posted Jim 09 which is the last Jim episode before this one, which sets you up for this story a bit. Right now it is showing pending without a link, which means it should be up soon, latest tomorrow. Not sure why this got posted first, luckily it didnt have really any spoilers for the final Jim, except of course the first arc of the series is ending.

Anyway, hope you enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Funny.

Funny beginning of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Disappointed...

Your writing style and stories are great, no argument there and I hope you continue putting out great works. However with both this AND Necromancer Chronicles you've left me severely disappointed because you made the same idiotic mistake in my opinion anyway... involving their kids in either/both stories is fine and great, but switching them to the main characters when we've just barely gotten into the story/getting to know them (the original main characters that is, not the kids) is highly annoying. We or at least I, would appreciate more of the MAIN characters and storyline continued, up to and including the kids, but NOT having the kids suddenly take over the story as the main characters. I actually stopped reading both storylines because of this stupidity, even though I'm sure both are well written and such I just can't and refuse to get into it because of this annoyance, sorry to say =/ it's a shame because you have talent but can't seem to grasp this fact. I love long stories so I might be a bit biased, perhaps my version of "just getting into the story" differs from you and others, but to me your story had just started with Jim. I'd much rather you had come up with new challenges and plot for Jim and his lovers/kids instead of this...whatever it is you want to call it... some might look at this (and the other books of necromancer chronicles) as a sequel, but I see it only as a disappointing end to something that could've been so much better because you clearly know how to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really, anon...

Stop with the crap comments! Do you have nothing else to do then writing mile long crap comments on wonderful stories? Get a life.

RamazaRamazaalmost 2 years ago

Mina’s mother is Mia, not as you write here “ My mother Nikki would understand that, but then Angels were total sluts and absolutely addicted to sex.“ just a brain fart I guess, but still not something that should happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous