Jim's Legacy Pt. 1 Mina 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shrugged and sat down on my bed.

She paused for a minute then said, "Attractive? Really?" She sounded surprised.

I didn't answer out loud, but I am sure she read between the lines when I looked up and blushed. Even someone down on themselves could see the obvious. Well a woman could anyway.

Eventually the blush went down and we started to talk, without the minefield. I actually think me embarrassing myself by stripping and telling her she was attractive within 15 minutes of meeting her actually helped. She obviously wasn't intimidated anymore by my beauty. I was way too much of a freak for that to matter.

At least I managed not to look at the angel. She looked just like Nikki in body, most of them do, the only real differences seem to be eye and hair color, maybe some subtle facial structure differences. This one was a redhead with green eyes. Oh shit, no way.... I looked at her carefully out of the corner of my eye and she had a knowing smirk on her face. No fucking way, a built in spy in Andrea, who I don't know much about except she comes by to rut with Uncle Sam on occasion. What. The. Hell!

I can't even glare at her either or Tracy will think I'm crazy, or at this point let's go with crazier. I open my mind enough to direct a thought but not so she can read my thoughts. This better be a weird ass coincidence, tell me you aren't here spying for my family and let me read the truth, or I'll steal your power and banish your red haired ass all the way back to heaven.

Andrea blushed and opened her mind. She had requested this assignment with my roommate, at my father and uncles request. The only good news is she won't spy for them on what I do or report anything, only run to them if I am in trouble or need help. So apparently I was free to do whatever I wanted, as long as I stayed out of life threatening trouble that is.

I nodded minutely. Sorry I over reacted, this is my first time for some freedom, most people get that at 18, here I am 21 and I don't want or need a babysitter. Or a spy. Glad you're just here as a lifeline in case I get in deep shit somehow.

Andrea said out loud, which a normal human like Tracy couldn't hear. "Sorry for the smirk, it was uncalled for. I think I understand though, he is lucky you didn't run away years ago. I won't spy on you, but I am also here to talk if you need a sounding board. It will never get back to your father no matter what we talk about, or what you do."

Was she flirting with me? Holy shit. I nodded again subtlety as Tracy and I continued to talk about our past and just get to know each other, she was funny as hell. She was too judgmental of her body, but I don't think it was because of guys in her school, someone else in her life was the asshole putting her down. Maybe a family member, most guys would drool and think Damn, I'd like to slide my rod between those tits.

I resisted the urge to read her and just chatted. Before I knew it, it was time for sleep. I also couldn't wait for the concert tomorrow night. I was looking forward to seeing Rick again.

We turned off the light and went to bed, my last thoughts of Rick, and the rather large bulge I felt.

==================================================

I woke up shortly after to a moan. I froze and listened half in panic, not remembering where I was for the moment. I heard a low buzz and another light moan. That was a vibrator! I ruthlessly suppressed my urge to giggle, knowing it was a nervous tic more than anything else.

My nipples tightened and my pussy tingled when I heard the next moan. Dying to know, knowing I was a bad girl for doing so, I opened up my mind to receive only, making sure I continued to block the Andrea.

Oh god, I bit my lip to stop the gasp, I could feel Tracy's pleasure as she ran the vibrator lightly up and down the outside of her labia. I could also see Tracy was fantasizing about my naked body, her mind picture was very accurate, she must have been staring at me for a long time, intensely. I kept bending and stretching my body in her full view in her fantasy. She was pretending I was seducing her, hitting on her.

She imagined I was stroking my labia with my middle finger and licked it seductively in front of her. Oh god, I reached down and did exactly as she imagined and released a soft gasp as I collected my juices then licked and sucked them from my finger seductively, like I was really putting on a show. She didn't hear me over the sound of her vibrator and her own heavy breathing.

Next she had me in her fantasy pushing down and rubbing in circles on my clit, as I stared hungrily at her body and licked my lips. I gasped as I started to manipulate my now swollen wet clit while at the same time feeling the sharp pleasure Tracy was feeling of circling her own clit with her little finger vibrator, that was now buzzing a little higher. My left hand found its way to my swollen areola. I bit into my pillow then brushed it while I twisted my nipple hard between my forefinger and thumb.

God this is so wrong I thought as my gasp echoed hers and my pleasure was getting blurred with hers. I saw myself in her minds fantasy start to play with my own clit with one finger but reach out and pinch hers tightly and order her to cum. "NOW", I screamed in her fantasy as she pinched her clit between the vibrator and her thumb.

I clamped my clit as well, no vibrator but between her fantasizing about me, and me being able to feel her pleasure along with my own, plus my nipple play I was pushed into an intense orgasm, following her off the cliff into ecstasy.

I bit down hard on my pillow and managed a short gasp instead of a loud scream, my pussy juice flowing out of my steamy wet box onto my legs and down to the crack of my ass. I slowly caught my breath as she caught hers. I felt dirty that I had joined her pleasure, but only because I did it in secret, not because I shared it with her.

That was just so hot... I was still turned on, my voluptuous roommate just orgasmed over me while I did the same for her. My body twitched as I was stuck with a small aftershock and my nipples ached for more attention.

I resisted the urge to go to her and get in bed with her, just to see what would happen. She would probably just freak, that wouldn't be normal would it? I rolled over quietly and slowly fell into a deep sleep as my warm pussy juice cooled and dried on my puckered hole. I was extremely thankful now that I had thoughtlessly stripped in front of her earlier. Maybe I should do it again?

12