Jim's Legacy Pt. 1 Mina 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,000 Followers

She cooed in my mind, her voice soft and loving as she licked my labia softly to bring me down from my height.

"Good slut... I can see you liked that Mina."

She started to slowly kiss up my body while I just lay there trying to catch my breath. She stopped at my breasts and lovingly kissed them softly where she had just minutes ago slapped the heck out of them. It felt so good, her warm wet lips and hot breath over the stinging red nipples and areolas.

"That feel better love? Mmm, such a beautiful body, and I love how it responds to my touch."

I moaned softly at the gentle touch, reaching my hand down to caress her cheek. Andrea started to kiss up again, her hair felt wonderful brushing along my body as her lips tasted my skin as she crawled slowly up my body until we were kissing. I slipped my tongue inside her mouth to taste my honey and moaned at the taste of it.

My labia dripped more juice and we moaned into each other's mouths when Tom and Charlie walked in with Tom saying, "There are the sluts, we are going to fuck you two silly."

Charlie grabbed Andrea by the hair and pulled her off me. Tom pushed into me without another word, just taking me like he knows I love to be taken. I reached over and grabbed Andrea by the hair and kissed her roughly as Charlie was slamming into her. They must have already given Sara and Tracy a wakeup call for a couple of rounds because they had incredible staying power giving us each multiple orgasms.

Each time Andrea and I were launched into ecstasy they would switch partners while we were gasping and couldn't move. Rewarding our orgasms with brutal nipple twists and calling us their petite hot little fuck sluts and how good our hot wet holes felt around their hard cocks.

I loved Andrea and what she brought to the family, but it was also nice to have another woman with the same proclivities in bed. Andrea and I loved every minute of it as we stared deep into each other's eyes feeling deeply connected while we were ravaged brutally by these men who loved us and gave us exactly what we wanted...

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,000 Followers
12