Jim's Legacy Pt. 3 - Ariel 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,992 Followers

Jason said, "Well I figured you would only need one if any at all, and that extra guy is the one who was afraid of attacking. Not sure why he came back, but I nailed him as soon as he appeared."

He frowned. "I also killed them because I didn't want you to have to. I hope that doesn't make you mad."

I kissed him and said, "No, I am not anxious to kill, although I won't flinch from it either. We found one more, so we still have three on our list. I really don't want to be in his mind and don't have to be."

I sent out a tendril of dark power and ordered the last remaining breathing body to stop.

We headed downstairs as we still had to free the vampires. There were nineteen of them. I topped them all off with energy, I couldn't see if any of the energy was bad, so Mina would have to do that. For now I explained we were here to free them but we had to cleanse them of control spells first and make sure they could control their instincts.

Instead of letting the vampires out I created teleport portals in the cages one at a time, they would end up in the large cell in my basement. The aunts were expecting an influx and Mina would be by later. I took the nine used stars and had the spell forms redone in just over ten minutes.

Still longer than a minute but I was getting better at it. I still had over 40 on my phone, and one of the houses I knew about was on the west coast, still light there even if darkness had fallen here. So I decided to do one more, I knew we could handle another 20 vampires if we had to between home and Mina's. I was anxious to get it done.

I had one thing left to do here though. We had to destroy the lair so they wouldn't run around like rats, or be able to reclaim the space. I didn't like to use fire, so I had created a spell form specifically for this use. It basically caused things to break down. Wood would rot, metal would rust and turn to dust, and cement would turn to fine gravel.

I set the spell form in the center of the house, the damage would be limited to this building making it much safer than fire and I set it off. It would take about 15 minutes to finish the job so there was plenty of time to open a portal and go to our next destination.

We went invisible and teleported into the entry hall of the next lair. We hoped no one would be there, I mean who hung out in a doorway? I had no memory coordinates for the non public areas. And after that third we would have to go the hard way, all we had was an address. But this would be the last one today, even if we could attack more, we had a vampire bottleneck, we could only do a couple of them a week. Even that would be pushing it.

I moved slowly into the mansion. The first three I took by myself in an office. I tracked down five more of them, one by themselves and two pairs. To conserve star use I took all of those as well. I did not let them live. That's when an alarm went off, someone must have found the bodies, and I felt the remaining five leave in portals. That would be a problem.

We searched the paperwork and found two new lairs, so we were at four known now, but only one left we could directly gate too. We headed to the basement and waited for them to wake up, about another fifteen minutes. I spent that time filling up the fourteen vampires we found. When they woke up I briefed them on what was going on and what was required.

One of them was pissed and cursing us, so I sent the other 14 to Mina's basement cell and that one I sent to a solitary cage in Mina's basement, just in case it was some weird kind of order and not an evil vampire. Mina would take care of her if she was evil.

I set the rotting ward in the center of the huge mansion, activated it and we teleported home. I had a doubt every time I killed one, but that dream I had, of raping and torturing an innocent woman. That would keep me on track. I felt no guilt at all as I took a shower to relax after a very successful night.

The sneaky assassin type approach would work very well, although we needed to work out how to not let them escape. I couldn't hook energy through walls like Mina could.

I went downstairs and helped dad get rid of the control spell forms on the 19 vampires there. I was making them on the fly to conserve my spell form stash on the back of my phone. After that I went back upstairs to get some sleep. Perhaps not... Jason was waiting for me. Naked. In my bed alone...

He smiled up at me and patted the bed and said, "Come here Ariel, I haven't had the pleasure of your center yet you know."

I raised an eyebrow and walked over slowly stripping on the way and crawled on the bed.

I gazed in his eyes, an innocent expression on my face.

"You mean," I purred innocently as I grabbed his hardness and started stroking, "You want to put your cock in my tight wet hot hole?"

I smiled still faking wide eyed innocence when his cock twitched in my hand, getting harder. He just nodded, slightly surprised at my boldness. To be honest I was surprised as well, playing the slut was easy for my Kristi, but until recently my demeanor near guys wasn't exactly confident.

I pushed him back on the bed taking control and straddled his hardness. I felt the bulbous head of his hard cock rub along my labia, his precum mixing with my honey in delicious wet friction. God it felt amazing as it teased my folds. I reached down and held it steady as I slowly impaled myself, gasping when he popped past my silken folds and into my hot wet center.

Now that it would simply guide straight in I put my hands on his hard muscular chest and stared deep into his eyes. The shared look between us was very intense as I slowly and steadily lowered myself down. I could feel my walls stretch and then conform to his girth as he invaded my womb.

I know I was still messed up the two times I had a man between my legs before, but I swear it was the emotional connection that made the difference. It felt incredible as my tight ass made brushing contact with his balls and my pussy felt so full and tight around his cock which felt hot and right inside of me.

I rolled my hips and grinded against him in a small circle and wave and gasped out in pleasure. God it was hitting me in my special spot and I slowly rolled into it again, grinding on his cock as I clenched my muscles slightly, hugging his length.

I leaned down and kissed him, then I dangled my nice C cups in his face, my nipples were hard and begging for attention and he didn't let me down as I started to raise and lower myself on his cock in a slow bounce.

That's when he started to thrust up into me as I met him, he got so deep inside me, filling me up as our skin slapped together. I started to go faster and faster, bouncing on him as I reached my height and pushed down hard and ground my contracting pussy on his hard cock as my center exploded in bliss.

"Oh god, I'm cumming!"

My eyes went wide as he grabbed my ass and picked me up a couple of inches then started fucking me hard, just railing into me from below. I screamed as my orgasm jumped up in intensity as he lengthened it by ruthlessly plumbing my depths from below. My eyes widened and I gasped as I felt him swell against my tightly contracted walls.

My tight pussy was milking his cock hard as he thrust a few more times then shot ropes of cum up into me, coating my walls and womb with his seed.

I looked into his eyes as I came down and I whispered, "I love you Jason."

He pulled me close and rolled so he was on top then looked down into my eyes and said, "I love you too Ariel, but we are just getting started."

My eyes widened and I felt safe and loved as all control moved to him. His still hard cock started to saw in and out of my wet molten core, drawing a loud moan of pleasure from my lips...

Chapter 9 – The ending of an age.

We built a strategy from the first two assaults. The first was a total success. The second we got 8 of 13, destroyed the building and freed the vampires. So only 5 necromancers got away, still a success but still not good enough. We decided having them all in the same room is actually a good thing, since between the three of us we can end it in less than a second for all of them. So we became assassins to prevent them running away.

We could only take 2 a week or there would be too much overcrowding, so we would do recon on the houses first, see what their habits were over the week as we were safe from detection and invisible. They had only caught us that second time because of finding a body, they never actually saw any of us. So when we went, we went when they were all eating, or having some scheduled meeting.

While this was happening we were also being courted, by Maddy. Apparently once her freak out calmed down about ghosts and vampires, she decided she really liked me and wanted to give it a shot. See how she felt about everyone else and how they felt about her. I believed she was serious the first time I put power on her perception centers and she didn't run when she saw her first ghost.

Of course, she is so cute and beautiful that might have mitigated the shock. I admit I could be biased about my Kristi, she is awesome. Maddy has been visiting the house a few hours about twice a week, getting to know Kristi, Amanda, and Jason. As far as I know everyone is getting along with Maddy, but we are moving slow, giving her plenty of time to panic and back out.

It's a big commitment to become the mates of a cute but freaky girl with powers that will never age, a ghost, and two sexy vampires. So that has basically been my life for the last little while. Dating and assassination.

Over the last month we have taken out seven of the supposed ten lairs, all clean sweeps except for that second one. Just over 100 vampires freed. About 70 of them already released. I think it would have been a lot harder if we hadn't got lucky and had them all in the same room the first time. We wouldn't have come up with that solution. It seemsbackwardsto want to fight them all at once, but it is what worked.

I keep waiting for that head necromancer to show up at the house, I dread the day but hope we can defeat him, who knows what powers he will have. Although if Mina shows up it won't matter, purple energy will trump any light or dark energy forms. I don't care how many he knows.

Just Amanda and I are going tonight. It's the last check before we go after the eighth lair. I try to teleport and it doesn't work. Like the destination isn't there or something. I teleport to somewhere else close by, off by the side of the street from the house and it opens. We walk through and the house is... Gone.

Oh shit, they are running!

I quickly teleport near the ninth and tenth house that we staked out and those are destroyed too, no sign of them anywhere! Crap. There must be close to forty five or so necromancers left between the dregs and the houses themselves. Not good. Not knowing what else to do I teleport home. I couldn't sense any dark energy usage either, so they didn't leave aspyspell form to see who shows up.

I guess they already know... No one else could pull off what I've been doing, that I know of outside our family. I briefly considered asking an angel, they know everything being virtually everywhere, but it's against the rules for them to interfere unless it's an uninvited demon issue. Now I really hoped the head guy shows up. Its either that or we are done.

I basically let everyone know. I also asked mom to get the word out. She is the hub for the vampire network we have out there, maybe one of them will find them, or saw one... Or something... Anything really...

I was a bit frustrated and headed to my room. I wasn't good company and knew my temper would blow over in an hour or so. We should have moved faster, done them all in one day? No, that would have been worse.

I felt Kristi start kneading my shoulders and neck. I made an approving low moan and dropped my head forward. Then I felt Amanda start kneading the front of my body up above my breasts. Both of them massaging me felt amazing. Then I felt Kristi start working slowly down my back. I saw a mischievous grin cross Amanda's face as she started to knead her fingers softly but firmly into my breasts.

I moaned softly and felt my nipples harden. Kristi pulled off my shirt and popped my bra open and then they started to work directly on my skin, I started breathing a little hard, it was very erotic. Kristi's hands were on my lower back. And Amanda's were kneading my breasts still, but with just three fingers of each hand. Her thumbs and forefingers were teasing my nipples and twisting them lightly.

I felt Kristi pull my pants down and she started to knead my ass cheeks and teasingly lick the crack. Amanda kept her hands on my breasts, but dropped to her knees and licked softly between my legs. I was in ecstasy at their every touch and tease of my body. Anger and frustration completely drained as my body tingled with the wonderful sensation of their hands and mouths on me. I loved them so much it hurt.

They take good care of me. God did their tongues feel good on my two holes. They expertly brought me to orgasm as my body trembled and shook on the tips of their tongues.

I brokenly panted the words out, "Oh god I love you both so much I'm cumming OH!"

Amanda had to release my breasts and support my body so I didn't collapse as my core exploded. Her vampire strength easily supporting my small form with her hands on my waist.

When I slowly came down Amanda mock whispered, clearly loud enough for Kristi to hear, "Let's grab the ghost and pleasure her mercilessly until she screams."

She had a naught grin on her face and I nodded back as we turned to Kristi to administer some well deserved pleasure...

====================================================

I grinned as I thought how exhausted Amanda was. After we had gotten Kristi, she and I both turned on Amanda. Fair is fair and I loved making my vampire scream as much as my ghost. Not sure where Jason had gotten to but he missed a great afternoon. Now that I was thinking my eyes widened, what if he showed up here with 45 necromancers and who knows how many vampires. Could be over a hundred.

I ran down to talk to my mom, to get people we could trust back here now, we had 25 vampires but that just wouldn't be enough. I also told Wade and Mina my thoughts, they might attack the smaller families first after all, and they needed to be ready to pull back here if necessary.

I admit I was in an obsessed panic for a while, I found everything sharp a vampire could throw and put a dark energy drain and knockout with an activated trigger. I even did some bullets for the couple of guns we had that the aunts used. I also made sure every single one of our vampires had the no trigger spell form. I'd feel foolish if nothing happened, but it's what I would do.

By the end of the day there were fifty vampires here, all with my improved protection spells and with at least three things to throw. That was fifty more weapons than my guesstimate of their numbers. Plus dad and I were here. Mina and Wade were just two portals away as well. I started to feel better about things but hoped something would break soon, either way. Find them or they show up.

Everyone had orders to take the vampires first if they came, we could reanimate them after the fight. The necromancer energy we can take on the shields but nothing would stop the vampires if they had shit to throw, people would just die.

The only one with shields that could take a physical attack was Mina. Well, Jeremy can too, but his eleven year old ass better be hiding in the house. I never could figure out how to block thrown weapons. Although dark energy could rot and destroy solid steel, wood and stone, it wouldn't happen fast enough to make a difference if it was travelling at 100 miles plus an hour.

They pulled back, the question is was it just to hide and rebuild, or were they going to all attack now that we were such an obvious and proven threat to their reign. So we waited. When the answer came it was a surprise. They were doing both. The head necromancer had come alone...

When the necromancer showed up I ran outside. I wasn't sure if Wade or Mina would come, not sure they would even detect just one, although Mina might if his energy is sour. I saw vampires throw stuff at him only to see it deflected. Well he knows shit I don't, no surprise there. I just wish I knew that trick as well.

I had an epiphany as I walked out to meet him that maybe he doesn't affect the object at all, just the kinetic force applied to the object. Could dark energy affect another form of energy? It can reflect and disperse light energy why not kinetic? Damn it, a little late to figure it out after all. In the mean time I'll fix the shields after I kick his old ass. Hopefully...

Well when I'm old and grey like him I should know as much too... I mean when I'm ninety eight and still look and feel like a sexy nineteen year old... Much better. I just stood there and waited for him to talk.

Okay, not working, "Well, did you have something to say?"

He said, "Not really, I just want to see you attack me before I kill you. I'm curious what you have come up with. You're quite impressive for such a young woman. Unfortunately you annoyed me and I am here to remove you all."

Arrogant much? Okay, maybe I was too, a bit.

I sent one of my spell forms at him and watched as it was simply deflected away. The shields I have can deflect forms as well. It was one of the first things I fixed in the shield when I first started working on them. I guess it was a silly hope to think he used the crap shields the other necromancers were forced to use. They probably had to just so this asshole could kill them easy if he wanted to.

He shot a spell form at me, not sure what it was meant to do but it went flying off as well.

I winked and said cheerfully just to annoy his old ass, "Now what? I guess it's my turn again?"

I was totally bluffing. I really hoped he didn't have a gun. And that is when I had an awesome Idea. I formed a spell form of a shield and motioned Jason over. Then I put it on a throwing star, and handed it back to Jason and said, "Give it a try. But no killing... Yet"

I saw the necromancers eyes widen as he realized what I did. I saw Jason shrug and throw it as hard as he could. It passed right through the necromancer's shields and into his leg. I watched as the necromancer was drained of all dark energy and knocked out.

I giggled, so not cool on the battle field I know, it wouldn't instill the troops with confidence having a giggly young woman in charge. But I just couldn't help myself.

Jason raised an eyebrow and said, "How?"

"I figured out he was using dark energy in the shield to change the potential energy invested in the items coming at him, to redirect the kinetic energy and send it in another direction. They shield I put on the dagger stopped his shield from being able to touch the star, and therefore the kinetic energy applied to it."

He asked sounding almost disappointed, "And why not kill him?"

I said, "All the other necromancers must be in one heavily guarded stronghold, probably his. We need to know where they are, so we can end this once and for all."

I stripped all the items and toys off the necromancer that I detected had dark energy. Turns out he didn't have that gun I was worried about. They all had his spell signature so I examined them one at a time. Most of it was stuff I would never use.

Killing and controlling. But I did get a look at his shield, it was close to mine but had the kinetic energy thought added. Well learning one useful thing was cool, even if it was just a verification of what I thought it was.

I put all the stuff on the ground then blasted it with pure dark energy, breaking up and destroying all of his spell forms. I assumed he didn't have to have the stuff on him to call a spell form he owned, I know I didn't. I started replacing everyone's shield with the added thought, I just tacked it on the end, and nothing else would interfere with it.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,992 Followers