Jim's Legacy Pt. 3 - Ariel 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I even made someone throw a rock at me to make sure it worked. At my foot and very softly, vampires throw hard after all.

I was probably being paranoid again but I was still alive so I figured it wasn't such a bad thing. What if the other necromancers decided to appear with vampires? This would make those unavoidable deaths I was dreading go away, if the vampires couldn't hit us from a distance now.

I had been really worried about that. Until now.

I sighed and did what I had to do. I twined my dark energy into his head to read his surface thoughts then jolted him awake with dark energy.

Before he was very aware I said loud and fast, "Don't think about your home and where all the necromancers are!"

Human reflex, I now knew both. The bastard had a compound in the Rockies. Mountains here we come. I also had a count. There were only thirty seven necromancers and twenty five vampires. Apparently they had killed the rest themselves, not enough cages there to hold more.

And why not, it was so easy to make and train a vampire right? Fuckers. I am not proud but I kicked the ninety year old guy in the gut for that thought.

Hmmm.

"Is there a way to prevent teleporting?"

Nothing, he didn't know. They could only stop light energy transports, I wonder why that was. Maybe the difference between folding space and a wormhole teleportation type thing.

I ended the head necromancer's life, cleanly and painlessly. The desire to torture him for what he had done was overwhelming, but that would make me like him.

"We need to go in now. There are sixty two targets to take out, although if we are lucky the vampires are locked up and we won't have to knock them out. At least thirty should go, that's about two targets each with an invisible surprise attack, even if the vampires are awake and with the necromancers."

I was a little surprised my dad was letting me take all the leads on this. I guess this truly was my war, he isn't stepping in now. I opened a portal to the store room, it would easily hold us all. It was a store room for a huge compound after all. Hopefully none of the necromancers would be restocking the kitchen right now.

They weren't all in one place, we ran into two necromancers in a side room. So much for easy.

I said, "Okay, here is the plan. We drop off the people to cover who we come across, in fifteen minutes we all attack."

Hopefully we could move fast enough to cover them all in that time. I didn't want any teleporting out. I detected the vampires all alone and all in one room, so we started to split off one per necromancer as there were thirty for their thirty seven.

Jason, Amanda and I got the last group of five with about two minutes left. My two vampires waved offhanded at me and started kissing. I guess they were leaving all five to me and to be fair I didn't make a no fucking during the mission rule. An oversight perhaps, but I almost missed the time.

I was watching him take her against the wall... It was really hot. She was mewling against the wall as he fucked her hard from behind with his knees slightly bent. I wanted to be mercilessly fucked against the wall. Taken from behind, my cheek pushed against the wall, my ass angled out while he fucked my brains out... Maybe later? I could feel I was moist.

I tore my eyes from my mates and brought out 5 spell forms and launched them at the necromancers. Then I killed them quickly and painlessly when their power was drained. I felt them all go, the energy draining out of the compound, I didn't detect one teleportation portal being opened.

I searched after we released the vampires and sent them home escorted by the 30 of ours through a portal. But I didn't find any books for spell forms, either its somewhere else or it was all in the old guys head and each new head guy had to learn anew. I could believe that of the monsters, why share when it could no longer benefit you right?

Well I had a good start, and new stuff could be leisurely. I knew I wouldn't have to be obsessed anymore and could focus on family. Although knowing myself I'll just obsess about that now. I knew enough about dark energy to leisurely gain more knowledge as time goes by, and after all what was left to fight? I opened the portal and the three of us went home...

Epilogue – A new age begins.

So did we manage to stamp out all necromancers? No. Evil will persist, but the power and control over the supernatural world now lies with me and my family. Twenty years have passed since that fateful day when we took down their evil organization.

Now it is we who have the eyes of free vampires in every city, and take down the single or small group of necromancers as they come into their power through evil. We are vigilant and will not allow evil to rise to such strength again.

Maddy did join us shortly after that day, and is now frozen at the age of twenty seven having decided to become a vampire after having three children. All of my mates are immortal now with me which is an immense comfort to me. Three vampires and of course Kristi, who isn't so much immortal as just unchanging spirit.

I still go back to my old home once a month, to check on things, though there hasn't been an enslaved vampire to free in years. Mom and I never stopped our trips to the beach, and of course I needed to visit my new sister who will be 16 next week. Guess dad and mom still got it.

We make our home in southern Florida where we do marine animal research and care. Maddy takes care of the lab and the health of our guests and you could say I take care of all the hands on that are needed. We love our life here and since we own it, the frozen age thing isn't an issue.

The third generation is starting to come of age now, sixteen children between my family and my two sibling's families. There are seven children from just our immediate family, three from Maddy, two from Amanda and two from me.

Our family also helps keep the demon population down now following Wade's example. Hopefully this will ensure we stay vigilant against the return of necromancy for the later generations who would know nothing about fighting against evil otherwise in addition to the obvious benefits of a safer world.

And of course, I will always be here, keeping my family, my extended families and the world safe from their return.

NOTE: Hope you enjoyed! This world is pretty much done.