All Comments on 'Jingle Bell Rock Ch. 05'

by Rie_Warren

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
erotikpassionserotikpassionsover 10 years ago
awesome

bet that Brian is hurting Jack more than he will ever be able to apologise for but it's human nature to react before getting all the details. this is an amazing story and i hate to know that we only got one more chapter before we say good bye to it and especially since you are writing such short chapters, but the fact that you are posting so quickly makes everything else easy to forgive.

70sblkbutterfly70sblkbutterflyover 10 years ago

It's been great!! 5 stars all the way thru; can the finale please be a little longer? Thanks for the great story. I'm from Louisiana and appreciate it very much!

lostfantasieslostfantasiesover 10 years ago
Great!

This has been great all the way through, though the short chapters are kind of a put-off. Hopefully the finale will be longer? I'm going to be sad to see them go!

William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
Mixed emotions

I"ll welcome Ch 06 but hate to see it characterized as the finale of this fine series.

It's been 5 star all the way.

jeansguyjeansguyover 10 years ago
Have loved this story until now...

Shame on the author for not allowing Brian to listen to what was happening in Jack's life. I have rated every chapter of this story 5 star but this one gets one star because it was a shoddy attempt at a cliffhanger but it failed miserably!

Now most of the readers will wait for the sixth chapter to see what will happen. The first four chapters of this story had the potential to go well beyond six chapters but after this chapter...not sure I want any more.

avidreadravidreadrover 10 years ago

I think this was an excellent chapter. Relationships have their ups and downs and, yes, Brian should have listened to Jack but, then again, Jack should have told Brian about the young man in the hospital when their relationship grew beyond sex. Actually, when Jack stayed the whole night would have been perfect. But people make mistakes; it's how we learn and grow. I look forward to chapter 6 and I, also, would welcome longer chapters in any future writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
illogical but realistic

I think that Brian reacted quite realistically. I mean if that happened to me. I would do it exactly how he did it. It's illogical but he was emotional.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Over-reacting?

Did anyone other than me notice that the name of the hospital patient is the same as Jack's last name? Maybe it's his brother... Brian should have asked.

Rie_WarrenRie_Warrenover 10 years agoAuthor

Wow! So many lush comments. Thank you so much. This was a freebie addition to my published work, and I'm honored so many like it.

As for the length or content of this particular chapter-- yes, this is far shorter for a reason. Story arc. Chapter 6 is longer. I don't believe in adding words just because and the characters/plot are planned.

The questions about when last chapter will roll out is beyond me and in the hands of Literotics. I uploaded all six last weekend and they've done a great job! It is free download on my website and Goodreads under my name, complete.

Xoxo!

Rie_WarrenRie_Warrenover 10 years agoAuthor

And absolutely huge love for sending out your ideas on the story. Very frickin' cool, each and everyone of you. I have stage fright now for 6...nah ;). Please if you want, I am on FB etc. happy to chat and talk shop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OH GOOD LORD

I don't think I've ever been this irritated with a character before! Thank you for being such a great writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You're killing me here!

I love love this , found it today lol! I just want to shake Brian! The name of the patient was the same last name and first initial... So the patient shares a last name with Jack and Jack is obviously not the patient! And Beb is a term of endearment I'm certain it's the little brother Jack feels he failed to care for! Come on Brian, I understand emotions getting the best of you but let's think shit through logically! Jacks baby brother is probably laying in the hospital dying and instead of helping your love though it you're making it so much worse! Yikes, I know it's a story but it's killing me!!! Great writer! Thank you so much for this!!!! Off to read the end... Fingers crossed!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous