All Comments on 'JJ and Ashley Ch. 08'

by DarkFang

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
thank you.

thank you for continuing this story. Its been many months and we still read this story and we were worried you had quit it.

We love JJ and Ashley.

vggirl08vggirl08over 7 years ago
Words of advice to JJ

JJ handle your business hon - deal with Veronica and stop ignoring her! Don't fkuc around and procrastinate! I know you told her before but I think you need to reinforce it. Do a face-to-face, Skype, call, something but have a serious honest talk with her. Also, communicate with Ashley and let her know when this is done. You don't need ms. Veronica fkucing up your magic with Ashley (who is a fantastic woman btw)..but you already know that so just take my advice and handle your shits. You deserve a beautiful and happy life and it is right within reach :).

Anyway DarkFang, Great chapter! your writing is so rich it's always a pleasure to read. I am sooooo happy you continued the story because I really love reading about JJ and Ashley!! Oh and the sex scene - smoking as usual!!! Thank you for this new chapter (pass my advice on to JJ) and looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it!!

I love the story of JJ and Ashley. I think this might be one of the best series on this site if not the best, in my opinion. Thank you DF.

rml65rml65over 7 years ago
Beautiful story!

So glad you continued this! Can't wait for more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you!

I was pleasantly surprised to see you posted a new chapter. Thank you! It was fantastic!

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
pretty good

there was just the right amount of sex in this part, I liked reading the part where they went camping, it was good to read all the girls getting along so good instead of just jumping into one big orgy whenever they got drunk, I thought it was a good change of pace can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really good chapter

I liked the pace, and the scenery, and the sexual tension.

Great chapter.

Thanks a huge lot for investing the time and effort and talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh the diabetes is baaaack!

Damn girl, just as I was starting to panic that there will be no more sweet JJ & Ashie you post this gem, filled with just the right amount of sexy time, well deserved relaxation and actual character growth that demands some tinkering. The camping experience was a nice touch to the overall story, even though they had to hold back on the hanky panky in that crowded tent.

Of course I gave you a 5*, just hope that the next chapter follows a bit sooner!

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
So yummy!

So a good story! Thank you!

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 7 years ago

Happy JJ & Ashleigh are back. Love these two women. Veronica is gonna stir up a shitstorm, I can smell it in the air. Keep writing DarkFang. Thanks for giving us this little piece of wonderful.

lesbearlesbearover 7 years ago
thank you

I don't know how you do it, DF. It's like JJ and Ashley live and breathe. Thanks again for giving us lovers who are so incredibly human and real. I some glad they're back. Keep it coming, DF

Allyg8rAllyg8rover 7 years ago

I was eating my lunch when I went onto this site and nearly choked on my apple in excitement when I saw you posted another chapter. I've always loved your work. Another amazing story of JJ and Ashley.

TravelerinmdTravelerinmdover 7 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks for sharing your writing with this community. Excellent chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please keep it up

Their story is so amazing, and your writing is excellent. Perfectly paced, no mistakes, and precisely executed to give us just enough information to keep us coming back for more! Please keep up the job well done!

FarfromthetreeFarfromthetreeover 7 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks for sharing your wonderful work. I can't wait to see the next chapter either here or on wattpad.

MaonaighMaonaighover 7 years ago
Better by the chapter

It's getting so that each chapter ending leaves the reader wanting more. I particularly liked the tete-a-tete between JJ and Debbie. It's the kind of conversation that makes you feel that perhaps humanity isn't so bad after all. And do I detect sinister undercurrents that will involve Veronica?

Just wish that JJ would stop smoking, but then perhaps her tough life entitles her to.

QRD23QRD23over 7 years ago
😍😍😍😍😍😍😪

Please write the next chapter i just loooooovvvvvee this story!!!!!!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 7 years ago
Fantastic story!

Please continue this story, it's one of the best I've read on here.

Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It's been a few months so PLEASE give us the next chapter!!!

I've a craving for your stories!!!

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meover 7 years ago
Read this again...

And I'm jones-ing for more JJ and Ashley.

But due to the plot of the storyline, I can only give it 5 stars. Sorry about that. You're just gonna have to keep trying with this...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Beautifully Written, Hot and Sexy!

Hallo DarkFang!

Beautifully written as always, very sexy, and hot as hell,,, yes! ... Jackie said it's a lot better than the paperbacks, she and her girlfriends passed around in college, and says you might look into the possibility of having "JJ and Ashley" published under erotic lesbian love stories?

Thank-you, (5-Stars and 5-Hot Lesbian Orgasms!),,, yes! 😘

Your kinky dyke friend,

Gay Kat.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Down to earth

Thats it ..... Smile

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarkFang@DarkFang
An amateur writer looking to improve. 2/1/2021 I've resubmitted the third chapter of What Have We Done? as it didn't seem to be making any progress in the review process. Here's hoping it works this time around. 1/22/2021 The third and final chapter of What Have We Done? ha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES