JOA: Damon's Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rulehater
rulehater
12 Followers

Luckily, the glass was soundproof and the chauffeur could not hear a thing, or so I hoped. I continued to lick away, igniting all her sensory endings and making her continue to yell in delight. I knew she must have been having so much more fun than normal because she told me when she was about to come

"Oh yes Damon, I'm about to fucking come, oh yes, eat me out, make me come, I want to fucking come, let me come all over your fucking mouth and you can lick this Oscar winner's pussy juice"

Her orgasm came, and she trembled firmly as the wave took her, before she crumbled against the seat. I continued to lick at her pussy, occasionally going down her thighs where her juice had dripped.

"That was great Damon", she said, "so great that I want to come again, could you do that for me?"

I thought that was very selfish of Halle, but it was, after all, her night, and I wanted to make it special for her. I inserted two fingers into her hole and began to vigorously finger-fuck her.

"Oh yes Damon", she cried, "finger my sweet pussy, I need you to enter me as much as possible".

I quickened my pace, and increased the number of fingers to three, and thrust deep inside, making a rhythmic motion as she continued to encourage me. All of a sudden, her face lit up, and I almost expected to see a light bulb right over her face.

"I've got an idea." she grinned

"What is it?" I asked, scared that I was not going to like what I heard. I shouldn't have worried, as she declared

"I want you to fuck me with that Oscar award", she said, smiling

"Are you fucking crazy?" I asked, seriously concerned for her sanity, "do you know how big it is?"

"I'll tell you when to stop", she said

"Alright then" I said, as I took it from her hand and gently inserted the head into her vagina.

She slightly winced as the head of the Oscar went in. I wondered if I should leave it at that, but she seemed to want more. She really must have been proud of it.

"Oh yes", she gently cried, "it feels so good and cold, more, give me more"

"Are you sure you want..."

"MORE", she screamed

Scared that she was going to bite off my head if I did not comply, I inserted quite a large portion until almost half of the trophy was lost inside of Halle. If only Russell Crowe had known what he was getting himself into when he handed the statuette to a bawling Halle earlier that evening. If only he knew the half of what she intended to do with it. I wondered if Nicole Kidman would have done the same thing with it had she won for Moulin Rouge. I briefly had a vision of the Australian beauty sticking the golden statuette into her pussy, but I immediately turned my attention back to the Oscar fucker right in front of me.

It was getting stuffy inside the limousine, and I wondered if air conditioning was off. I thought of asking Halle to let us pause a little bit so I could ask the driver to increase the air conditioning, but Halle did not look like she wanted to be interrupted from what she was doing. Her face was contorted in a mixture of pain and ecstasy, and she continued to scream at me

“Oh yes Damon, fuck me, fuck me with that Oscar”

After about a few minutes of screams only rivaled in horror flicks, Halle decided that it was enough, and I was finally happy to hear her say, "OK Damon, now I want to feel your real thing inside of me"

I climbed up and placed my cock into her tight snatch

"Oh yes Damon, I love your dick so much, it feels good right inside of me", she cried. I kissed her beautiful mouth as I continued to pound away.

It was funny how, after several months with her, it was still strange to me that I was actually screwing Halle Berry. This was what was going on in my head as I pounded into her in that fateful limo. She was now an Academy Award winning actress, and that further widened the divide between us. I wondered if she would treat me even more shabbily now, but of course, the issue was relegated to the back of my mind as I felt the traces of an orgasm approach

"Oh yes Halle", I whispered, "you are so hot, you feel so good, and I'm about to come all over your pussy"

"Oh yes come all over my pussy while I come all over your dick", she replied.

I kissed her again as my orgasm came, after which I lay on top of her, breathing heavily.

"I'm in love with you, Damon", she said

"Yeah right", I responded, wondering the ramifications if it were true.

Well, we had come a long way since that Oscar evening, and of course, I was now Halle's agent. I must admit that I was showing her a little bit of favoritism in terms of roles, to the detriment of other actresses. The new James Bond flick, "Die Another Day", had just come out and was at the top of the box office. Of course, the movie's success and subsequent resurgence of the franchise, was largely credited to Halle's role as Jinx, and we were currently negotiating a role for a spin-off movie. At the moment, Halle's demands were a little bit ridiculous, even for the most accomplished of actresses, and I had invited her over to my house the previous night for dinner, over which I had tried to persuade her to lower her asking price.

Of course, we did not get to discuss business much, as we had ended up in bed and made love for most of the night. We fell asleep in each other’s arms for a few hours, and awoke early the next morning to continue out marathon sex. Halle had been giving me a blowjob when she had suddenly suggested that she was going to leave her husband for me. I thought she was joking, but she absolutely seemed serious.

I had managed to divert the topic by initiating sex again. Hopefully, she did not feel so strongly about it and would forget to bring it up again. Still lying on my back, I lifted her and placed her right on top of me so that she was sitting down, my erect dick sticking in her pussy. "Damon, don't you love me?", she asked as she bounced up and down my dick

"I do, but that doesn't mean we should get married", I breathed, trying to focus on the sex

"I know, but I want us to declare our love to the world", she continued, her wonderful breasts jiggling from side to side

"Look, I'm running an agency, and I am responsible for so many careers", I reasoned, "I can't put their careers in jeopardy by ruining the firm's good name"

Deep down, I knew that my reasons transcended protecting the careers of Halle or any other client. It was simply that I did not love Halle enough to want to be her boyfriend or husband. Halle was definitely a desirable woman by any standards, and I'd be hard pressed to find a guy who would kick her out of bed. But the appeal of our relationship lay in the secrecy and forbidden nature of it. I just could not see myself with Halle by my side all the time, or her being the mother of my kids.

Ever since the incident with Natalie, I knew that I was looking for something a little bit more. It wasn't like I was claiming to be in love with Natalie or anything, nothing of the sort, but that brief moment of lovemaking had challenged me to find something more. I knew I definitely wanted to be in love and experience that kind of passion with someone with whom I shared a mutual passion. Somehow, Halle did not fit the mold of that person.

It had actually been two months since Dean left, and I had not been with anyone, with the exception of Halle of course. I definitely had some of the prettiest Hollywood actresses making serious passes at me, but not only was I too busy to sleep around, I had decided that I would not let myself repeat Dean's mistakes. I would definitely come around when I found the right person. Halle and I still fucked all the time, but there were still so many things missing that I would not go so far as to call it a relationship.

"Damon, come on, please consider this", Halle pleaded, her voice breaking as she continued to fuck me, "am I not a good enough girlfriend?"

"You're my girlfriend now?” I groaned jokingly

"Well, we have the most amazing sex, like we are doing now, so of course I'm your girlfriend", she said, bringing both her hands to my neck and pretending to strangle me.

"But if I get a real girlfriend, what will happen then?" I asked, raising my butt high from the bed so that I entirely entered her cunt

"Why would you want another girlfriend?” she asked, looking fierce, and I assumed she was going to come very soon

"Well, this is nice, but I need something more, you know that", I replied, holding on to her thighs and pulling her closer to me

"Which is why I want us to be together full time", she replied

"Halle, I don't know how to tell you this", I said, as I felt myself nearing an orgasm myself, "but I don't think the two of us can have a future together"

"Why?" she cried, as she continued to bounce up and down on top of me, “I’m not fucking you well enough?”

"You know you are, it just doesn't feel right, I did not think we were heading in that direction, and I just think that arrangement wouldn't work for us".

She was silent for a few moments, as we continued to fuck. As her orgasm started, she began to scream

"I FUCKING HATE YOU, DAMON. WE'VE BEEN FUCKING FOR OVER A YEAR NOW, AND YOU DON'T THINK WE HAVE A FUTURE. I THOUGHT YOU WERE DIFFERENT. I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME, BUT YOU ARE ALL THE SAME"

"I love you, Halle”, I groaned as I began to come, “just not that way"

"I hate you", she said as she calmed down

"Take it easy Halle, it's not that critical", I responded as I also began to calm down from my intense orgasm

"Whatever we had, whatever we had, it's over. You can go and look for your young girlfriend, and good luck to her because you'll grow tired of her", she said

"I won't grow tired of her, I mean, I am not tired of you", I replied

"Well, Mr. Big Shot", she said, as she got off from me and began to get dresses, "What we had was great, but I don't want to ever see you again"

"I'm your fucking agent", I replied, standing up from the bed "you have to see me"

"You're not the only agent in Hollywood", she answered

Great, I thought, only two months on the job and I already lost one of my biggest clients. What would Dean say if he found out? Well, I did not need Dean's approval for everything again.. To my surprise, it felt like a boulder had been lifted off my chest when I left. Of course, it was the end of an era, but I knew the future held something bigger in store. I was going to miss Halle greatly, but truthfully, she had been holding me back, and I could find a real girl now.

“Goodbye Damon”, she said solemnly as she walked outside the door, and by extension, outside of my life. I sadly watched as she walked away, experiencing ambivalent feelings of relief and agony.

Halle actually remains with the firm still. However angry she might have been with me, she knows her interests are best served at Shooting Star, and only we can provide her with the juicy roles she so desperately craves. I haven't talked to her in person since. I tried calling her on the phone, but she refuses to answer, and clearly avoids me when we meet in public. Well, its unfortunate, but that's the way life is. Her marriage to Eric also seems to be doing much better. Last I heard, they were seeking counseling, and Eric had also begun treatment for sex addiction. From my experience with Halle, it seems he is not the only one who is addicted to sex.

The agency is doing OK, thank you very much for asking. 2002 is about to end, and we have clients in each of the top ten movies of the year, and several of our actors recently received Golden Globe nominations. One thing is still missing though, I still haven't found a girl yet. Hopefully, the situation should have changed by the next time I talk to you.

rulehater
rulehater
12 Followers
12