Joan Gets a Surprise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He bends down and takes my right nipple into his mouth and begins to suck and nibble on it. Shit, I love that. He reaches over and starts to torment Joan's right nipple. She's moaning. Five minutes into the fuck and I'm on the edge. He somehow senses it and pinches my right nipple. I scream and over the edge I go. He continues to fuck me through another orgasm and then pulls out and slams into Joan.

Joan says, "Fuck, John, just fuck the hell out of me." He begins to fuck her hard. She's pinching her own nipples. I get up and sit down on her face and begin to rub back and forth. John bends over and begins to lick my asshole. Wow!

I park so that my clit is over Joan's mouth. She sucks it into her mouth and begins to lick the tip. It doesn't take me long before I'm near the edge again. John shoves his thumb into my ass and I scream as I go over that edge again. God, it's a hard cum this time. Joan is not letting up on my clit.

Within two minutes, Joan screams as John grabs and twists her left nipple. She soon is cumming too and still sucking hard on my clit. I continue to cum hard. John is fucking my ass with his thumb. Joan is still cumming too. We both must have about a half dozen orgasms and then John pulls out. He lays down. I jump up and go to straddle him. He says, "No pussies, I want to be inside some asses now."

I smile and grab the lube. I lube myself up and sit down on his rock hard cock. Oh, God, that's nice. I'm so glad he talked me into doing anal. I couldn't do without it now. I start to slowly move it into my ass. Wow! It really feels good. Once all the way in, I start to bounce up and down on it. John starts to rub my clit. Two minutes later, I explode and it feels like I'm going to pass out. I'm feeling really light headed but I continue to move on him. He reaches up and pinches my right nipple. I scream and start another orgasm peak. Then everything goes black.

Some time later, I come to and John is still in my ass. I'm laying on him and he's caressing me. He says, "Are you okay, honey?"

I say, "More than okay, that was one of the best orgasms I've ever had. Wow!"

Joan says, "Vanessa, can I fuck him now."

I say, "In a minute, honey. I want to feel the caresses some more with that hard cock in my ass. This has to be what heaven is like." Joan giggles.

After a few minutes, I get up and let Joan have a seat. She lubes herself up and sits down on it. Then she starts to move fast. She's really bouncing hard and moaning. She wants his cum in her ass. John starts to rub her clit and she starts to cum almost immediately. She keeps bouncing on it through every orgasm and after she's had around six orgasms, John growls and begins to push up into her. She screams when he starts to shoot cum into her ass. I know the feeling. It feels so good to have the warm cum hit the inside of your bowels.

Finally, Joan collapses onto John's chest. "Holy fuck, that was enjoyable. Thank you for cumming in my ass, John. I rarely get that and it felt so damn good when your warm cum was squirting into me." She looks over to me and smiles.

I say, "I know how it feels, honey. I love having that cum shoot into me. I knew you wanted it today though. I'm so glad you enjoyed it."

Joan finally gets up and rolls off. She lays there a bit and then say, "Oh, shit. It's coming back out." She jumps up and heads for the shower with her hand over her asshole. John grabs my hand and we join her.

When we get out of the shower, John is half hard again. He's such a virile man. We are all pooped out so we lay down on the bed for a nap. But Joan can't keep her hand off of John's cock. He says, "Joan, hands to yourself or I'm going to spank you."

I say, "That's no way to get her to leave it alone, John. She likes to be spanked."

Joan says, "No, I love being spanked. If I start sucking it, will you spank me good, John."

John laughs and says, "No, bad girl. I'll cut you off for the rest of the vacation. How's that?"

She immediately removes her hand. "Please don't do that, John. I'll behave, really I will."

John French kisses her and tells her to go to sleep. He then grabs me and French kisses me. "I love you, Vanessa. I love this horny old woman over here too."

Joan giggles. Soon we're asleep.

We wake up at 5:38pm and roll out of bed. We begin to get dressed. John says he's very hungry. Joan leers at him. He says, "For food, Joan, you insatiable slut, you."

We all laugh and head out for something to eat. I'm starving too. Sexual exercise really brings on the appetite. I asked John where he went after he left the beach. He tells me he looked around a couple of shops for a while.

After supper and a few drinks in the piano bar, we stop and pick up our pirate costumes. The party is sexy pirate night. John's isn't so sexy but we ladies' have definite possibilities. We each have a short corset that we are to wear over a fluffy blouse. The corset comes up to but doesn't cover the breasts. Down below we have a pair of short shorts. John's going to look like Captain Jack Sparrow.

After taking our costumes back to the room, we have a couple of hours to kill so I suggest the hot tub. We all strip and grab a towel each and walk out to the hot tub. Surprise, surprise. Brad and Marcia Janssen are there already. We greet them and crawl into the hot tub. Marcia comes over and pulls John to her and French kisses him. Brad does the same thing to me. Brad says, "And who is this gorgeous woman." Joan smiles.

John says, "This is our best friend with benefits Joan Bellamy. Joan, this is Brad Janssen and his wife Marcia."

Joan says, "Oh, the screamer."

Marcia blushes. "So you heard me last night, huh?"

Joan says, "Yeah, I heard you. I couldn't see who was screaming but we talked about it afterward. Don't worry, Marcia, it's happens to nearly everyone that fucks this man."

Marcia starts to laugh. Brad says, "So you guys want to party?"

I grab Brad and say, "Let's get it on, Brad."

Brad says, "But what about Joan?"

Joan says, "How would you like a threesome, Brad?"

Brad says, "Wow! I'd love it."

Marcia grabs John and pulls him over to the other side of the hot tub. She lays a long French kiss on him and begins to stroke is already hard cock.

I'm stroking Brad and Joan joins us and says, "Brad, hop up on the side and we'll give you head." He about breaks a leg getting up on the side of the hot tub. I begin to suck his cock and Joan is working on his balls.

Brad leans back and says, "Oh, God, that's nice."

I look at John and he smiles at me. He grabs Marcia and puts her on the edge of the hot tub. He spreads her legs and begins to eat her pussy. She squeals.

I decide to swing around into a '69'. As I lower my pussy onto Brad's face, he says, "Oh, yes, Vanessa. Feed me that beautiful pussy." I'm still sucking him and Joan is working his balls. Joan gets down and licks his asshole and Brad yelps, "Oh shit!!"

A minute later, Brad says, "Someone, please sit on my cock." Joan wastes no time but puts the condom on him and sits down. She begins to work it. I lean over and French kiss her.

I say, "Joan, turn around so I can get at your ass." Joan moves around and I slip my thumb into her ass. She squeals. She's really pounding Brad's hard cock into herself. She fucks herself for five minutes and screams as she starts her first orgasm. Marcia screams a few seconds later under John's tongue.

I finally make it to my first orgasm a minute later. I get off of Brad's face and let Joan finish fucking him. Joan fucks him for about five more minutes and cums three more times. She finally falls off into the hot tub. I move around, straddle him and sit on it. I start to move quickly on Brad's cock. It's really feels like John's; I love it. Brad is moaning now. I think he likes my wet pussy a lot too.

I look over and John is really pounding into Marcia in missionary position. She's saying "Oh, God, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" I'm getting close and suddenly Marcia screams. I look and John is pinching her left nipple. Thirty seconds later, my orgasm hits me hard. I scream and yell, "Yes, yes, yes, oh fuuuuuck!!"

Joan moves to Brad's face and begins to move on him. Marcia hits another orgasm less than a minute later. John tells her to get on all fours. She hustles into position and John wastes no time in entering her and putting his thumb into her ass. She screams when the thumb goes in. "Oh, yeah, John. Fuck my ass with your thumb. Fuck it hard." I smile.

John starts to pump in to her with cock and thumb and she says, "Holy shit!! This is sooooo good!!"

I'm getting close again. Brad starts to rub my clit and then pinches it; that throws me over the edge and my nervous system hits overload. God, it feels like the top of my head is coming off. This one is a full body orgasm. I feel it more in my brain than in my pussy and clit. Shit!! The orgasm lasts for almost a minute because Brad is still pinching my clit. This man is almost as good as my man.

Marcia screams again and she's got her head on the hot tub surround. When she stops screaming she yells "Fuckkkkkkkkkk!" Suddenly, Joan screams, arches her back, throws her head back in ecstasy.

I'm coming up on another orgasm peak very quickly. Brad is breathing pretty heavily so I think he's going to cum soon. A minute later, my next orgasm peak is on me suddenly. This is a very hard one, too. Every muscle in my body contracts and Brad groans loudly as he starts to cum. I can feel his cock pulsing as he shoots into the condom. My orgasm intensifies and I scream again. God, this is good. He's got to be one of the best fucks other than my husband. A great find.

Joan is cumming again on Brad's face. When she's finished, she falls back into the hot tub. Marcia is cumming hard again. She's screaming again. John is still pumping away and also fucking her in her ass with his thumb. I crawl off of Brad and give him a French kiss and tell him he's a damn good fuck. He says, "Thanks, Vanessa. I love being in your pussy too. You are one hot woman and a great fuck." I kiss him again.

I'm not jumping into the hot tub because I'm sweating like crazy already. I need a cold shower if anything. I lay down next Brad and hug him. We're watching John fuck Marcia as is Joan. He reaches around Marcia and begins to rub her clit. A minute later and she screams again. Her orgasm lasts for thirty seconds and John continues. He's turning red he's so hot. He's going to have to cum soon or he may have a heart attack. Ninety seconds later, Marcia screams again and John must pinch her clit because her scream begins to raise in frequency and amplitude until you can't hear it anymore. Luckily there are no dogs around here because they'd be going nuts. John growls, arches his back and begins to cum into the condom.

Finally, Marcia suddenly stops moving and John pulls out. He grabs her and sits her on his lap. He looks at us and says, "Passed out."

Brad says, "Is she going to be okay?"

John says, "Yeah, she'll be fine. She breathing really hard." John begins to stroke her and she comes around about thirty seconds later. She cuddles into John's neck and says, "Awesome, John. You are something else." She's still breathing very hard. John pulls her face away from his neck and French kisses her. After the kiss, Marcia looks at him and smiles. She then French kisses him again.

Marcia looks at me and says, "Vanessa, how are you not dead from fucking this man. God, I thought I was having a heart attack. Wow!"

I laugh and say, "I've been in the same position many times, Marcia. So have a lot of other women. So far he hasn't killed anyone from orgasming."

Marcia laughs and French kisses John again.

After we all calm down and rest awhile, we thank the Janssens. We soon head back to the room. We jump into the shower for a quick wash in cool water. It's past 9:30pm now so the party is on. We change and Joan and I look really hot, if I do say so myself. John grabs me and French kisses me. He says, "Arrrrrrr, me wench. Ye sure are lookin' good." Joan and I laugh. As we're walking out of our room, Marcia comes running up and hands John a business card. She says, "Stay in touch with us, guys. We really like all three of you. If you are back in central Illinois, look us up. We might even take a vacation in the Seattle area." John stashes the card in his wallet. He French kisses her and we tell her we are going to the party. We head for the party and do some drinking and dancing.

Surprise, the Janssens' show up and ask if they can sit down with us. We tell them of course they can. We all drink and dance together. Brad and John are taking turns dancing with us women. Everyone is having a ball. Soon Joan pulls her top down and let's her breasts give a show. There are several other women there topless too but Joan is the only one in that sexy pirate outfit. Man, she looks good for 70+ years old. After a couple of hours we excuse ourselves and thank them for a fun night. Marcia grabs John and kisses him long and hard. Brad kisses both Joan and myself. We're all pretty tired, even Joan, so we head back to the room for some sleep. It's only 11:30pm but we are all pooped. Hot sex in a hot tub really wears you out.

To be continued...

12