Joan Gets a Surprise Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elin says, "She's one of your submissives, Sir."

John smiles and says, "Joan is one of my subs and she's very special to Vanessa and I."

Joan says, "Thank you so much, Master."

John leans down and French kisses Elin. "Elin, don't ever judge a book by it's cover."

"Oh, I won't Sir."

I don't kiss Viktor but grab John's arm. Viktor was okay but no John. I say, "John, let's go back to the room." John grabs Joan's hand and pulls her up.

We tell the Swedes goodbye and go to find the Michaels. We find Erin first laying on the bed and she jumps John and French kisses him. She says, "God, John, you wore me out. I've been laying here half asleep since you fucked the hell out of me. Are you folks leaving?"

John says, "Yeah, Erin. Thanks for inviting us. We enjoyed it."

Erin says, "God, inviting you three is the best thing we did this year. Thank you so much, John, for the mind-blowing orgasms. Vanessa, I'm sure many women have told you this, but you are the luckiest woman on this planet."

Vanessa laughs and says, "I get that all the time Erin. And I don't I know it, for sure. I love this man."

John French kisses Erin again and thanks her. We then go find Tony. He's cuddling another blonde. Joan leans down and French kisses him and thanks him. We thank him for inviting us and then we head out.

Back in the room, we jump into the shower and then head to bed. It's pushing midnight now. Joan says, "Master, I meant what I said about you fucking my mouth and throat. I'd love to do that again."

I say, "Joan, did you overhear us talking to Elin? Is that why you did what you did?"

"Yes, Vanessa. I thought I'd show her what a true submissive would do for her Master."

John says, "Thanks, Joan but I'm dead to the world. I need to sleep."

"Aw, okay. Maybe tomorrow, huh?"

John looks at me and says, "Well, maybe. We'll see."

We all settle down and soon are asleep.

To be continued...

12