All Comments on 'Joanie Contributes to Charity'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
dl5280dl5280almost 8 years ago
Joanie

Joanie is the kind of girl I would love when I was younger. I would be like Mike and show her off. I look forward to the further adventures of Joanieis!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The nonconsentual themes to this were a turnoff. Miscategorized.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 5 years ago
Money make the world go around!

When can I do you, Joanie? I'll buy the drinks! Where did these young guys get the money for $20 drinks, never mind the $1K for a fuck? What young guy walks around with that amount of C-notes? Nonetheless, 5 stars, JB!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hi JB, may I ask you which is the right order to read the series?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Nevermind, I never look at the dates and most of the time I forget they're even there and what's their purpose

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 3 years agoAuthor

Hi, Shyexhibitionist! I have given the stories an order on my home page! It is the following. Thank you for your interest, JBE

Discovering my Exhibitionism

Joanie's Winter Vacation

Joanie Returns to College

Joanie Takes Revenge

Joanie Contributes to Charity

Joanie Dates a Banker

Joanie Goes Home for a Family Event

Joanie Goes to Europe

Joanie of Zurich

Joanie Goes to Odessa's NY Wedding

Joanie's Spring Vacation

Joanie Joins the Workforce

Joanie Goes Undercover

Joanie: The Epilogue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If this is allowed by colleges now, it is no wonder graduates can barely read, think or find a job.

And the drunks portrayed have no shot at passing even freshman courses. It seems like the females are training to be whores.

Sad and I wasted time reading it and others here.

wilsuccoxwilsuccoxabout 2 years ago

A other great story, one of my favorites. Would love to see this or any story from Gloria's perspective.

Marklynda2Marklynda29 months ago

Reminds me of the old good angel/bad devil routine from the comics with alcohol and her inate exhibitionism tipping the scale in the devil's favor. Another very well thought out and written story in the 'Joanie' series. I definitely look forward to reading more of this series and your other work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES