Joanie Contributes to Charity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,413 Followers

Gloria was black, and exuded sexiness. I was jealous of Mike dancing with her, and I felt a bit threatened. I suspected Mike was attracted to the inter-racial historical taboo. I saw Gloria as a threat.

The music was slow, and I leaned on my twin (whose name was Eric) really for support, as I had some trouble with my balance, due to all of the booze. The lean was not due to affection, but Eric took it as a sign, and asked if he could kiss me. He was the first boy ever to ask that question, and startled, I did not know what to say. So I just nodded, the path of least resistance.

Eric kissed me gently with his mouth closed. I began to realize this was probably the first time he had ever even kissed a girl. He did not seem to know what he was doing. This demystified the rumors about the Centreville farmers' daughters spreading their legs for everyone. This was a popular nasty joke in our high school. Although maybe they just all fuck, and don't kiss, I thought evilly.

I let Eric kiss me for a long time, while we swayed to the music. He never did open his mouth. His arms were around my back, but he was too timid to try to feel me up. I looked over at Mike and was reminded how he is anything but timid.

Mike already had Gloria's top unbuttoned, and I could not tell but I was willing to bet her bra was off too. Soon her skirt was off, and then as Mike continued it became obvious all she was left wearing was panties. Her skin was smooth and flawless, and she looked very sexy. Most girls do, I guess, when dressed only in their panties, but Gloria was a true beauty. Mike had undressed her while all the time still dancing with her.

I was plenty pissed at this development and furious with Mike. I looked at Tony and Mary, and Mary too was mostly undressed at this point, reduced to a bra and panties, but at least Tony was her boyfriend. The other twin had made no progress with Betsy, except he was still kissing her. I bet his lips were closed, too.

Mike and Gloria, and Tony and Mary, all disappeared into bedrooms, leaving the twins, Betsy and me on the dance floor. I excused myself from my twin and asked to speak with Betsy. I did not know her well, so my question must have come out of the blue. But I was furious about Mike taking Gloria to bed.

"I think these twins are inexperienced. Probably virgins," I said quietly to Betsy.

"No shit, Sherlock," she replied. "What do you think? Should we seduce them and make them men tonight?"

"I'm not sure, Betsy. But don't let me stop you," I replied. I had spent too much time and too much effort reforming from my slutty nature, and this was just too easy, going to bed with a boy within a few hours of meeting him. I knew I could not do it, even though I was plenty drunk

I nodded and we each went to fetch our respective twins. We did not want to violate the remaining unused bedrooms of John and Steve, so we led the twins to the couch and began to make out with them. The boys were too timid to undress us, so in a strange turnaround, Betsy undressed her twin, and Eric and I just kissed.

Frustrated, Eric stood up and removed his shirt and pants, and left on his briefs. I watched and enjoyed the show, but did nothing myself. Then Eric sat down again and resumed kissing me.

I stroked Eric's chest, feeling his copious chest hair, and caressed his ass. My hands went everywhere but avoided his cock, which was hard, long, and throbbing. All the time I was kissing him, and finally got him to open his mouth and I inserted my tongue. He kept saying in between kisses, "Oh my God, Joanie. Oh my God."

I looked over at Betsy just as she was engulfing the cock of the other twin and began to suck it and stroke it. Ten seconds later he filled her mouth with cum as he exploded. She tried to swallow it all but some spilled out onto his legs. He was breathing heavily, and amazed.

My twin Eric looked expectantly at me, his porn star queen. But I did nothing. I played with his cock a little bit through his briefs, and that he clearly enjoyed, and we kissed some more, but basically I am just not cut out to be a sexual aggressor, even though I was drunk. He no doubt could have taken me, had he been forceful and skilled at seduction and gone after me, but I was not about to take him. I did not even know him!

Betsy was a different story. Eric pulled off his briefs in a vein hope to inspire me. Betsy, on the other hand saw his cock hard, long, and throbbing with the blue veins pulsing, and me not doing much of anything about it. She ambled over and took his cock into her mouth! She was blowing both of them, one after the other! Amused, I got up and sat in a chair where I had a good view.

When Betsy was done, I told her the boys were all hers, and I went back home. I found out the next day Betsy had fucked both of them, and they had both been virgins. When Gloria finally emerged from Mike's bedroom, naked with cum dripping out of her, Steve and John walked in, and Gloria gave Steve sloppy seconds.

John tried his luck with Betsy, but she was now naked and preparing to fuck the twins a second time. I heard later that John got lucky with Gloria. It seemed to me that Gloria was setting a new standard for being easy. Not that I am one to talk!

Mary and I decided to keep our word and serve as French maids at the casino party. Betsy and Gloria did too. I was still mad at Mike for his betrayal. I knew he had been hoping I would deflower one or both of his cousins, and it was an ugly way to try to pimp me out.

The timidity of the twins, and Betsy's fellatio, had helped me to avoid that fate. I felt I got lucky; I was too drunk at the time for me now to feel proud at not having had sex with the twins. I probably would have done so under different circumstances.

It was not long it seemed before it was time for the casino party. We four girls, now all friends, went out for drinks with Mike and Tony to get a buzz before the big event. Gloria felt horrible about her indiscretion with Mike, now that she knew he was my boyfriend, and she stayed away from him. I was still mad at him, although not mad at Gloria.

Gloria and I both ordered the most expensive cocktail at the bar as a pathetic way to get back at Mike, since he was paying. It involved a 20 year old cognac among other ingredients, so it was indeed quite expensive. And it was delicious, worth every one of Mike's pennies. I had two of them, and Gloria had three. Mary downed two white Russians, and I don't know what Betsy had, but whatever it was it did the job.

So we all went back and slipped into our French maids outfits, without a bra and without panties. We put on coats to cover up our exposure, and only took them off when we got to the casino, formerly the basement of a fraternity. Steve gave Gloria a welcome-to-the-casino kiss, and he fondled her ass. Since they had already fucked, she did not object. He told us we all looked amazing, and I looked at Mary, Betsy, and Gloria and frankly had to agree.

The Casino too looked amazing. The dominant color was red, the lighting was low, and the décor was art deco. There were old-fashioned pictures of models in various states of undress, and plenty of boobs for the boys to look at in the photos. Girls too could look, of course, if they were so inclined, and some clearly were. There was even a lap dance room, labeled as such, but it was not clear to me why that was there. It became clear later.

Cocktails were expensive, $20. But the profits went to the charity. We were to try to sell as may as possible. If we got tips, he hoped we could contribute them, too. Soon the customers, all students, began to arrive, and quite a few boys were clearly surprised to see the four of us looking sexy, available, and - shall we say - minimally dressed. The other maids were also stunning and sexy.

Some of the customers I think recognized Mary and me from the sex orgy videos, but since the videos had all been erased, they could not be sure we were the same girls. I don't think they had been studying our faces when they watched the videos, after all. The twins came, too, which embarrassed Betsy a bit. They followed her around like puppy dogs with their tongues hanging out. Betsy had moved on and forgotten that night, but the twins clearly had not.

There were four other French maids, for a total of eight. The other four girls I did not know. But they too were pretty, sexy and, as it turned out, sweet. We all became fast friends. We all sold a lot of drinks, and the coffers were getting nice and rich.

A lot of boys would approach us to order a drink, and would spend a long time deciding, while gawking at us, and trying to see my nipples, that were just below the edge of the outfit. I would just smile and be patient. Sometimes I would say something like, "The Whiskey Sours are really good tonight," or "The bartender is using a really nice Hennessey in the Brandy Alexander." Sometimes I would say, "You look like a bourbon man. How about a nice Basil Hayden? On the rocks, or neat?" Then I would go off to get it, and put on my best smile and curtsy when I brought back his drink.

When I would curtsy, the boy would get a very nice view of my entire boobs in all their glory. I know that of course. I enjoyed it. Some boys were repeat customers, and my habit of curtsying led them to begin to take liberties: Sometimes I would get an ass fondle or touched somewhere else. I did not mind, it was part of the game, the fantasy.

As the evening wore on and some men were winning at the tables, the winners would offer to buy me drinks. I would always agree, and leave to get his drink and mine. I stuck to margaritas, my drink of choice. I asked the bartended to make mine weak, but nevertheless I was getting seriously drunk.

Then the tipping started. At first, men would leave a couple of dollars on my tray, and cop a feel. I would leave the tip there, and from time to time put the accumulated money in a jar on the bar, that was put there for that purpose, and it had a "Joanie" label on it. That was nice, until one man used a stripper custom and put a $5 bill in my maid's outfit, squeezing my boob gently while he did so.

As I said, I was plenty drunk at this point, and feeling a bit randy from having been on display for so long, so I just left the $5 bill there, hanging out of my top next to my left boob. I did not realize the effect this would have.

All of a sudden I was the waitress in demand, everyone wanted to order a drink from me. What they really wanted, however, was not the drink, and not even to leer at me or to watch me curtsy, but to tip me by sticking a $5 bill into my top and use the occasion to feel up my boobs.

I soon had twenty $5 bills protruding from my boobs. I went to the bar and pulled them out, putting them all in the Joanie jar. As I went back into circulation the twin Eric approached me to order a drink. I smiled my usual brilliant white teeth smile, and asked what was his pleasure.

He said, "You." I giggled, and I asked what drink he would like. "A brandy," he replied, and I went off to get one, wiggling my hips as I had been doing all evening. He paid me the $20 and then he put a $20 bill into my boobs as a tip, pulling my top away from my boobs as he did so, and then continued in one fluid movement to pull it down, exposing my boobs.

I quickly put down my tray and pulled it back up and said, "You are a bad boy, Eric," and I could not help myself as I got the giggles.

Eric said, softly so I could barely hear him, "Betsy is giving my brother a lap dance. I would like one from you."

I just stared at him. What Betsy did was her business, but did he think I was a whore?

"My brother gave Betsy a $100 tip for a lap dance." I turned around and walked away from him. He followed, and said, "I'll give you $200."

Grossed out, I kept walking, trying to find someone who wanted to order a drink from me. He followed and said "$500." I walked a little faster. Eric ran ahead and cut me off. He faced me and said, "If you give me a lap dance naked, I'll give you $1,000. I have the money, And it's for charity."

In my indignation I had forgot the charity angle. One thousand dollars for charity, plus the few hundred dollars I had already earned would be quite the achievement. I did not know how to give a lap dance, but I could imagine. I looked him in the eye. I smiled my brilliant smile, and said "OK."

Now I knew why there was a lap dance room. When we got to it, Eric's brother was emerging from it smiling the smile of the Cheshire Cat. Betsy them emerged, still arranging her maid's outfit, and a bit hot and sweaty, and short of breath.

"Betsy, you OK?" I asked.

"God, that guy can fuck. I must have cum three times," she replied. "Have fun, I hope his brother is even half as good."

Alarmed, I said, "Betsy, there is not supposed to be sex with a lap dance. Is there?"

"Well, that's up to you honey. But it was hard for me to avoid; I get so horny when I'm drunk, and having men leer at me all night put me in such a state..."

I knew what Betsy meant. The incessant leering, almost drooling of the boys all night, all the feels copped with the tips, and the crude remarks, could only have one of two effects on a girl: complete gross out, or complete turn on. I knew that for Mary and for me it was the latter, and apparently that was also the case for Betsy. For the other five girls, it was anyone's guess.

So in we went, and I closed the curtain. Then I realized that I would be naked, giving Eric a lap dance, with only this curtain separating the two of us and the rest of the casino party. My exhibitionist tendencies overwhelmed me, and I deliberately did not close it completely. This made me wet with the thrill of potential exposure. If someone positioned himself in the right place, he (or she) would be able to watch the goings on.

I explained my rules to Eric. He could stay dressed or he could strip as far as his briefs, but they were to stay on. I would be nude. He was not to use his hands to touch me. "Do you agree to these terms?"

Eric answered a much too enthusiastic "Yes!" He say in the chair, and put his hands behind himself. I did not trust him, but began anyway. I moved close to him, and began to move around suggestively. I leaned into him so that my boobs were tantalizingly close to his mouth. He tried to grab the outfit with his teeth, in order to pull it down, but I backed away from him, teasing him.

I repeated this a few times, and he was clearly getting frustrated. I then turned my back to him, and slowly began to edge the outfit down from covering my boobs, all the way to my waist. I knew he could see the sides of my breasts since my back did not hide all of them, and then I slowly, very slowly, turned sideways giving him a profile of me. I heard his breathing quicken.

Still facing him, I edged the outfit down very slowly to the bottom of my hips, until it was just barely above my vagina. Then I turned it around and edged it down some more until it fell around my ankles. I kicked it away, and turned to face him, giving him a fall frontal view of all of my charms. He sat there gawking.

I played with myself just a little while facing him, rubbing fingers up and down and side of my labia, and eventually sticking one into my cunt, letting it go and in and out a couple of times. I moved closer to him and let him sniff my finger, smelling my scent. I glanced down and saw his cock was sticking straight and long underneath his briefs, turning them into a high tent.

I turned around again, now with my backside to him, and slid my naked ass down his chest, and across his lap feeling his hard cock through his briefs. Damn, it felt nice. I did this for a good five minutes, repeating the same movements and getting better at them. Eric's breathing became heavy.

Each time I moved slowly, dragging my ass across his lap, feeling his hard, engorged cock poking up at my ass. I continued with my back sliding over his cock, and finally the back of my head.

Then I turned around and faced him. He took a loving and longing look at my boobs. I sat down on his lap facing him, so my cunt was just out of reach of his cock. He had his briefs on, and ridiculously they made me feel safe. Then I wiggled my boobs in his face. He kept his hands behind himself, following protocol, but got a boob in his mouth and began kissing the nipple and sucking it a bit. I began to get wet, as he also wiggled his cock at the entrance to my cunt, which was fortunately just out of his reach.

We did this for a while, and then I moved up a little and got a big surprise when he pushed his cock into me along with his briefs. Surprised by this, I pulled quickly away. This was out of bounds. His cock deflated a bit at my rejection. Idiotically, I felt bad.

I broke the rules and leaned in and kissed him. This time he gave me a good, open mouth kiss. He had learned a lot from his time with Betsy! He took his hands and put his arms around me, breaking protocol. But they felt so good! In no time at all he pulled off his briefs, picked me up and then placed me back down sliding his cock right into my wet and eager cunt.

I was drunk and surprised by his sudden aggressiveness. I had thought I was in total control, but obviously I was not. He held me there with his cock in me with his strong arms. I said "No Eric. This is not allowed." He did not move, but kept his cock inside me.

I saw movement at the gap in the curtain. We were being watched. I got excited, and hell I was already turned on with a wet and ready cunt, and so I relaxed and began to wiggle on his cock. This was all the encouragement Eric needed; he released his pressure holding me in place and began to move in and out. I did not stop him. Far from it, as I moaned (a little too loudly), signaling my pleasure. Then he went to town.

He fucked me as if his life depended on it. I moaned much too loudly, and at some point I said "yes, yes, just like that," and a few other things that could have been heard by the voyeurs outside the curtain.

Eric gave me a good fuck. I could not believe I was letting Mike's cousin fuck me, after also having fucked all of his three roommates in the past. What was my problem? But I was just too drunk, and stopped caring, and let Eric do whatever he wanted to me. And he wanted a lot.

He fucked me for a good 15 minutes. The person looking through the gap in the curtain saw it all. When he was done, we both got dressed, and I had his cum leaking out and down my legs. The maid's outfit had a thoroughly wet crotch, and I was pretty sure I smelled strongly of sex.

Eric stopped me, and then I watched as he counted out ten $100 bills and then placed them flamboyantly between my boobs, held together by my push-up maids outfit. I felt like a whore and no doubt looked and smelled like one, too. I had grossed out myself, but I was also more turned on than I could ever remember being before.

As we left the lap dance room, Gloria was standing at the door; along with a man I did not know who clearly anticipated having sex with her. She was a sight: she had $5 bills lining her boobs, there must have been thirty of them. $20 bills were protruding from her crotch. She took a triple take at the $100 bills almost falling out of my boobs and her jaw dropped. She took an exaggerated breath, letting me know she smelled my sex. I smiled my best smile, and taking a clue from Betsy I said, "Have fun."

I quickly made my way to the rest room, and tried mightily to drain my cunt of as much of Eric's cum as I could. I removed the maid's outfit and standing there naked, I held its crotch under the hand dryer until it was dry.

The bathroom door did not lock, so anyone who had come to use the bathroom would have run into me naked and standing there, using the hand drier. This prospect also turned me on. Fortunately, though, nobody came to use the can just then. I rinsed the crotch of the outfit again to make it less crusty and dried it again. Finally I put the outfit back on and was ready again to face the world.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,413 Followers