Joanie Contributes to Charity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,413 Followers

I finished the night with a smile, and received quite a few large tips, and soon had $20 bills hanging from my crotch. The men who stuck a finger in when they tipped me found a very wet cunt, and quite a few asked if they could have a lap dance, but I said no, and suggested they ask another waitress.

Finally, Mike approached me with a smile. He had been helping out the bar tender. I think he already knew I had fucked one of his cousins. "Buy you a drink, pretty woman?" he asked.

"I've already had too much to drink, and behaved badly as I sometimes do when I. drunk," I confessed. "But one more won't hurt, as long as you tip me."

"A margarita for you then?" Mike offered. I nodded. "I'll have a scotch, neat," he said. I sashayed off, wiggling while I walked, a smile on my lips.

I returned with the drinks, and Mike gave me $40. "What could I get for a $1,000 tip?" he added. Now I knew that he knew about Eric and me. Much later, while fucking me, he told me it was he looking through the gap in the curtain I had left open. Not just him, but also Alex (Eric's brother), and Clark, a guy in one of my computer classes.

"Total control of me for the rest of the night. Anything you want," I replied to this offer of $1,000, smiling broadly.

Mike counted out ten $100 bills, and put them all between my breasts, pulling down my top and leaving it down, making me naked to the waist. My breasts naturally separated without the support of the outfit, and the $100 bills fluttered to the floor, and I bent over and picked them up, enduring some slaps on my ass while I did so. I walked, still with my top pulled down, over to the bar, and put the second $1000 tip into my jar.

I returned to Mike still naked to the waist, and Mary and Tony came by. Mary saw me in my state and raised her eyebrows, and Tony let out a low whistle. Then he pulled down Mary's top. She turned beet red, scowled at him and gave him a slap, but she did not pull it back up.

Mary and I got the giggles and could not stop. I felt Mike's arm go around my waist, and I saw Tony had done the same with Mary, and together we slowly walked the length of the casino. Everyone stopped whatever they were doing to gawk at us, and Mary and I blew them all kisses. Eric's cum began again to leak down my leg again, but I ignored it.

I saw Clark looking at me with lust in his eyes, and blushed with embarrassment. I kept on walking.

Mike's hand went underneath my outfit and was caressing my ass in front of everyone. I had said whatever he wanted, so I just smiled. He pushed down the bottom of the outfit until it left my ass bare, and in front it just barely covered my cunt. It was staying on me now primarily due to friction alone. I looked obscene, I'm sure. I let it happen and smiled throughout. I was enjoying it!

We walked out of the casino and went topless (and me 90% bottomless, too!) all the way to Mike and Tony's suite of rooms. There we walked in on the twins fucking Gloria and Betsy, and John and Steve fucking two of the other waitresses, and we all just laughed. One of the waitresses still had her maid's uniform on; Steve had pulled the top down exposing her lovely boobs, and then he had simply pulled the crotch to one side when he entered her.

As we laughed, Mike stripped me, which did not take much effort at this point, and Tony stripped Mary. Soon I had a lot more cum inside me, from Mike and the twin Alex that I had not yet fucked, but who had made Betsy cum three times during one fuck.

I found out why in spades. Betsy was right: Alex can really fuck! Tony, and Eric fucked Mary. John fucked Gloria and I lost track of who else fucked her, and who fucked Betsy, but I know they were maybe the most fucked of the six of us girls. Especially Gloria.

The Casino party was a huge success, and a lot of money went to charity. And a lot of the money was due to me. The only drag was that from then on, I could not stop Mike from calling me his little thousand-dollar whore whenever he fucked me. I hated it, but I liked it, too.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,413 Followers