Joanie's Visit Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put it back in me, now," she commanded!

So I did. Right into her bowels as deep as I could. I felt her fingers rubbing her pussy as they banged into my balls. She stuck one, then two, then three fingers into her.

Hil looked at me. "She looks like she's ready for a DP." I could only nod as my cock felt the hot tightness of her sphincter.

"I'm cumming," Joanie screamed! Her ass clamped down on my cock. Suddenly I felt my balls contracting. I was cumming too.

"I'm going to cum," I announced to the two girls.

"No," Joanie squealed, "Not in my ass. I want in on my face!"

She wheeled around quickly. Her face was a red, sweaty, smiling mess. I jumped to the floor and she got on her knees in front of me. Her mouth clamped onto my balls moving back and forth, sucking one ball then the other.

Hil jumped behind me and began to jack me off with her right hand. She was running her nails on my stomach as she pumped me. My balls went into my stomach and Joanie felt it in her mouth.

"His balls are so far up," she chimed. "They are so tight." I could feel her pulling on my sac, trying to get it to come back down. Her fingers were all over my balls.

She tilted her head back and opened her mouth. My head was huge and purple, the veins bulging out of the shaft. I looked down at her and she smiled, then put my head in her mouth and rolled her tongue around.

Hil grabbed the saliva the teenager left behind to lubricate my shaft and pumped the crap out of me.

Joanie started talking. "Cum, Uncle Dan. Cum. Shoot your sperm on my face. Ahhhhh," she said as she stuck out her tongue as a target.

"Do you want it," Hil asked?

"I want it! I want him to cum, shoot it on me. Give it to me. Pump you hot load on me. Empty your sac on my face."

That did it. I grunted once and sent a sticky rope right across her forehead.

"Oh, he's shooting that load," Hil said from behind me. "Give that little girl your cum!"

And I did. Joanie tilted her head back some more and HIl aimed my spasming rod right at her tongue. I shot another creamy string on her tongue. It went back into her throat and she gagged, but didn't stop begging for sperm.

Another and another shot went towards her face. It was on her nose, her lips and her chin. She was holding my cock at her face so that the furious pumping of her aunt didn't send it anywhere else but her face.

Soon she was a cum covered mess. Her nose, cheeks, lips, chin and tongue were covered in spunk. Hil let go of my cock and Joanie grabbed it and began to lick and suck it clean. She swallowed the sperm on her tongue and what she got off my shaft and head.

"I love the taste of sperm," she said, then gave my cock a good squeeze to get the last drop. Hil came down next to her and began to lick the cum from her face. Soon they were trading the remains between them. It was a mass of tongues, cum and my sensitive cockhead.

Finally Joanie looked up at me. "Thanks Uncle Dan," she said with a giggle. All I could do was fall back on to the bed as the girls kissed and shared my sticky white cum.

12