Joanie's Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl," Hil said, and then leaned in and the two shared a deep, deep kiss. I could see their tongues exploring each other's mouth. Unreal, this girl wasn't eighteen.

She looked at me and smiled. "You almost came, Uncle Dan. Did that feel good?"

"Yea, honey, that was amazing."

She jumped up on the couch next to me. "So I did a good job?"

"You're good. Really good."

She leaned in and kissed me. In a second we were frenching and my hands were all over her young body. I kissed my way down her neck to her shoulders, her chest and then her breasts. They were so firm and smooth they almost didn't feel real. But they were.

My right hand moved down to her pussy and traced a line from her ass to her clit through the fabric of her thong. She was so wet that it felt like she had pissed in her pants. Amazing in about thirty seconds of rubbing her clit she started to moan loud.


Soon her legs clamped together on my hand and she started to shake. She was cumming on my fingers. If I wasn't sure she announced to us both that she was cumming. Then I slid my fingers under the material and touched what felt like hot, raw, wet meat. I've never felt a pussy that was that wet and sucked in my finger so tightly.

In a second she was coming again, her hands holding my head to her breast. My finger plunged into her pussy, stabbing as far as I could.

I felt Hil hold my cock up in the air, and then I sensed her straddling me. With one swift motion she sank down on my rod all the way to the root. I groaned against Joanie's chest as she came for a third time.

We both sat back and looked down at her Aunt as she started to move up and down on my dick. Joanie was wide-eyed as Hil told her to watch. She was going to show the young girl how to get off on a cock.

And that she did. As Joanie laid next to me, her hands running around my chest, discovering my nipples, my flat stomach, Hilary put her feet flat on either side of my waist and began to spear my cock deep in her pussy. I felt my balls squash into the cushion with every down stroke; the air was cool on my shaft on the up stroke.

Hil started to moan load. I looked up at Joanie and she was transfixed, just staring at her aunt's pussy, my cock.

"That looks so good," she whispered in my ear.

I got an idea and pushed her back onto the couch. Even though she was now on her back her eyes never left what she was watching.

Hil was really going now. Her head was back, her eyes closed, red hair flying around her head. The moans and sighs from her throat told me that she was working hard to get her pussy off. I loved when she did that.

Joanie was spread out in front of me. Her young body ripe as a peach. I could smell her pussy and it was so wet, so open. The lips formed a wet pocket between her legs. I leaned down and got right up to it.

Without any fanfare I began to use my tongue to lick up and down her slit. It tasted like honey. On each upswing I would kiss her clit. That sent a shiver through her. The skin on her thighs was full of Goosebumps.

Soon her hips were starting to come off the couch. So were mine, but I did my best to concentrate on her pussy. I looked up her body and saw that she was pulling on her tits, rolling the nipples in her fingers while never taking her eyes off of her aunt.


Hil dropped down hard on my cock and buried all eight inches in her as she screamed that she was cumming. I felt her pussy convulse on me and her orgasm shot through her whole body. Oh God she moaned as she fell forward.

"Aunt Hil, that was awesome."

I felt Hil get off me slowly, my cock slapping down on my belly. Her pussy juice dried and cooled on my rock hard cock. Hil crawled up next to her niece who was lying on her back getting her pussy licked. The two women kissed, and then really kissed. Hil leaned down and sucked Joanie's right nipple into her mouth. She rolled it and pulled on it. That was enough to send Joanie over the edge. She slammed her thighs together around my head and came hard. The sweet, thick cream came onto my tongue and I spread it all over her pussy.

Hil whispered in Joanie's ear, "Are you ready?" Joanie shook her head up and down, "Yes".

"Do want to give your Uncle your pussy," she asked

"Yes."

I got up on both arms over her, my cock head resting in the wet fold of her pussy. I leaned down and kissed her. Looking in her eyes I told her to just let me know what hurt, what felt good and what she wanted. I was there to please her.

She smiled.

Hil reached down and with one hand splayed the young girl's pussy lips open, with the other began to run my cock up and down the wide-open slit. Joanie and I both moaned, but never stopped looking into each other's eyes.

I felt Hil place my head at the opening and I slowly pushed in. After an inch I felt the hymen. I asked Joanie if she was ready.

She smiled. "Yea".

I took a second and thought about what was happening. I was a thirty-eight year old man raised on both arms above the most beautiful eighteen year old girl in her high school, one of her legs over the back of the couch, the other on the floor, her pussy ready to be deflowered by my big cock. On top of that my wife was using her hands to hold her niece's pussy open for me. I looked at her as she kissed Joanie's forehead and cheeks telling her it was going to be fine.

Joanie looked a bit nervous. I asked with my eyes if she was ready and she smiled again. With that I moved my hips forward slowly. She closed her eyes when I felt the resistance. I pushed harder. She grimaced, and then it happened.

Her eyes shot open when we heard the little pop. My cock slid past the last obstacle to her deepest walls. Her mouth made an "O" and her hands grabbed my arms tight.

Hil was smoothing her hair, her face, kissing her. She also sensed what had happened and kissed Joanie on the forehead. "Are you all right, "she asked?

"I think so," the teenager said low. I just stayed balanced on my arms above her. We waited together for her to get acclimated. After a few moments I felt her hips start to squirm. I allowed the rest of cock to stretch her pussy walls and I sank in as far as I could.

Joanie closed her eyes and breathed in through her nose. Then she opened them and looked at me.

"Are you O.K," I asked?

"Are you going to fuck me or what," she asked.

We all laughed out loud. "Come on," she said.

"All right, then" I told her and slowly pulled my cock all the way out, then put it all the way in. I started to do it at a faster and faster pace. Feeling my cock as it dredged her depths, those young eighteen year old pussy walls hugging my shaft. I pulled out so only the head was inside her then slowly sank it all the way to the balls. Over and over I filled her no longer virgin pussy with cock.

Soon she was moaning, her eyes closed, her mouth open slightly. She was licking her lips. I felt her hands on my back, my ass, and my arms. I dropped down and kissed her, then kissed my wife.

"She's really taking that cock," Hil said.

Yes she was. Her legs were raised up over my back as I began to really get a motion going. Hil was kissing her, sucking her nipples and using a hand to rub her clit.

Then she got up and went behind us. I felt her hot breath on my ass as she tongued my asshole and massaged my balls.

"Honey," she said," you won't believe how this looks. Her lips are stretched so wide."

I slowed down my motion and felt Hill slide a finger along the underside of my cock. I felt the long nail on the tip slide into Joanie's pussy. Hil was fingering her while I fucked her. Hils' other hand was on my balls, her tongue in my asshole. Hot.

Joanie was under me and was getting flush. My cock was bumping her cervix and it made her grimace. I asked her if she wanted me to slow down, but she shook her head from side-to-side.

"No, no, no, oh, oh, oh," she was groaning as we fucked her. Hil crawled back up next to us. I knew what she wanted and slipped my cock from Joanie, who opened her eyes in disbelief. Then she saw her aunt take my sticky cock and suck it clean.

Then she felt as Hil slid it back into her pussy. This went on for a while as my cock went from pussy to mouth. Hil licking the cream from my shaft before slowly sliding it back into her niece's cunt.

I picked Joanie up and then sat down so that she was sitting on my lap. My cock was speared all the way to her lungs. She fell forward and put her head on my shoulder.

I stroked her hair and kissed her shoulders as she whimpered on me. I slowly started to raise my hips up and pushed my cock into her. In a few moments her whimpers turned to groans and then, like she was getting her second wind, she sat up and began to fuck me back.

Just like her aunt she began to ride me. I had two handfuls of tit and my eyes locked on hers. She ground her hips in circles, burying my cock in her depths. Again I felt myself bump her cervix.

All the while Hil was lying next to us and was playing with her clean little pussy. She pulled the lips open and showed us all the way to her womb, at the same time her finger was a blur on her clit.

I got another good idea and picked Joanie up and put her on her hands and knees on the couch, her face in her aunt's pussy.

Kneeling behind her I slowly slid back into her. After a few strokes she came, hard. We had found her favorite position.

Hil cradled her head in her hands and guided her to that sweet red haired pussy. They must have exchanged a look and then Joanie put her face down and began to lick. "Just do what Uncle Dan did to you," Hil told her.

Well she did, and then some. Soon Hil was writhing around and cumming on her young charges face, the girl ramming back onto my cock and me just thinking that I had the best luck in the world.

When Hil was done cumming I pulled Joanie back unto my lap. This time facing away from me. Hil jumped down and got between my legs. Joanie got on her flat feet and began to really pump me. Hil was licking her clit, my balls and the shaft as it came in and out.

Joanie came in a few seconds. When that was done, I decided it was my turn. It had been almost ninety minutes since we started and I was ready to blow. Joanie reached down and grabbed my balls.

"Oh, he's going to cum, Aunt Hil," she squealed, "Feel how tight his balls are. Oh, I want it, I want your cum Uncle Dan. Come inside me. I want to feel it."

I probably would have, but clearer heads prevailed. "No, honey, you aren't on birth control," Hil told her.

"I want his sperm," she whined as she squatted over my fat cock and fucked me with her tight young pussy.

"I can't hold on any longer," I announced, "so you better make up your minds."

"Oh God, his cock is so big and hard and hot. Oh, oh, oh,oh."

"Let's get him to the edge then we can watch it squirt, all right?" Hil offered.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh I can feel it throbbing."

"I'm going to cum." I groaned.

Joanie jumped off me and joined her Aunt between my legs. Her face was sweaty and her hair was matted along her forehead. But she had a happy, nasty glow on her face. We had done a good job, I thought.

Joanie grabbed my staff and began to jerk it hard. Her hand was out of control. She wanted that cum.

Hil worked my balls and scraped her nails on my stomach. Joanie had both hands on my cock. Her hands were a blur as she fisted me.

"Cum, Uncle Dan, Cum! Give it to us! I want to see it shoot. Empty those balls!" Man she was nasty.

With a grunt my ass lifted off the bed. The first salvo shot about three feet in the air. Joanie squealed with glee.

"Yea! Look at that! His head is so purple! God, I love that head!"

Hil surprised me by putting her mouth over the exploding crown and I felt her tongue massage my glans. I came rope after rope on her tongue; Joanie's pumping hands bumping her chin over and over.

Joanie's other hand massaged my nuts. After about eight shots my orgasm subsided. I think I just about passed out.

Hil let my cock out of her mouth. Joanie was stroking the softening meat when Hil took her head and turned it to her. Joanie opened her mouth and Hil put her sperm covered tongue on Joanie's.

They began to share my cum between them. It soon became an erotic game as they twirled the spunk on their tongues. Kisses mixed with my sperm. Hil gave her niece the last of the load. Joanie played with it for a bit with her fingers and then looked at HIl.

Hil nodded and Joanie swallowed the whole load.

To her surprise she liked it. She jumped down on my now softened cock and began to lick the pussy and sperm off of it. She wanted more.

Hil pulled her off and wiped the cum from the corners of her mouth and fed her that.

Joanie looked at me, "I want some more, Uncle Dan."

We laughed. "Give me a minute, sweetie,"

As the warmth in the room came over us, both girls crawled up next to me on the couch. Each one nestled under an arm. Joanie couldn't keep her hand off my cock, which was fine with me.

"I want to do that again," she announced," soon."

"There's a lot more to come, "Hil told her, "We've got all weekend."

With that we grabbed our wine and relaxed. This was going to be great.

12