Joanna Act 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We didn't talk much as the top was down and we arrived at Rick's place around 11 am. Rick had a very nice two story house in the Southeastern part of Pinellas Park. It was conveniently located with access to bay. Rick was a bit older than me by about 10 years or so and had always been kind of a big brother to me. I know he knew my father but I'm not quite sure how exactly he had entered my life. I do know he turned some internet idea into a money maker and was making the kind of money that I envied.

Regardless, he was the guy that had taken me under his wing when it came to women and was probably more than a little responsible for how well I do with them. I wasn't sure how he would react to Joanna, but I figured it will be interesting to see. I expected he might be the one to envy me a bit.

We pulled up to the front of his house and parked next to a car I assumed was his. It was a Mercedes of some kind and expensive enough that I wouldn't want to borrow it. We got out, walked up to his double glass front doors and rang the bell. We didn't wait long before Rick opened the door. Rick was wearing a white T-shirt and jeans when he greeted me us warmly.

"What's up man, it's been ages!" he said before giving me a hug. I returned the hug and when we broke apart introduced him to Joanna. He looked her up and down and said, "It is a pleasure," with the tone in his voice suggested exactly what kind of pleasure he wanted from her. She smiled in response and said hello though her response was a little guarded. That didn't bode too well for what I had in mind but we'll see.

Rick invited us in and gave us the tour. His place was certainly well decorated and spacious. The thing that sold me on how well he was doing was his 48 inch plasma TV. Joanna commented that it seemed to lack a woman's touch and he smiled and indicated we should follow him. We headed upstairs and into his bedroom which was dominated by a four post king sized bed that was impressive. I was amused that a video camera stood on the tri-pod and wished I caught Joanna's reaction. I didn't think about it in time as he led us into the bathroom which was half the size of my living room.

"Now this is the woman's touch you were talking about." I first noticed the transparent glass of the shower that easily could have held all three of us and then some. It has two shower nozzles and was designed so two could shower at the same time, though it offered no privacy what so ever either inside the shower or out.

There was also an oval shaped tub that looked like it was also built with multiple people in mind. He told us it was a Jacuzzi which intrigued me as I'd never been in one before. Joanna looked equally impressed and looked enviously at the double sinks with plenty of counter space. "So what do you think?" asked Rick as he looked at Joanna. "I'm impressed." He smiled and said, "Thanks, an ex of mine helped design it." "Why'd you two break up?" He replied, "She didn't like it when I brought other women home."

She clearly became annoyed by that response and said, "So what, one woman is just as good as another to you? There's nothing special about any of us?" He smiled and said, "Not at all, she's the one who suggesting we bring other people into our relationship." He stepped into the shower and said, "When Melanie walked in on a beautiful blond who looked a lot like you actually..." which Joanna rolled her eyes, "...named Clarisa, who was blowing me right about here..." he indicated the spot in front of him, "...she freaked out." He continued, "Clarisa knew we talked about adding other girls and Mel knew her, so I don't see the problem."

I could tell she was out of arguments but still looked a little annoyed. "Where's Clarisa now?" He smiled and said, "I needed her to do some work on a project I'm presenting next week." She looked at him for more explanation and he said, "She's my secretary." She smirked and said, "Nice, I bet she did so willingly right?" She looked at him with a smug expression as he stepped up right in front of her. "Nah," he said, "Some girls are up for a challenge," and walked past her into the bedroom. I could tell by her expression and lack of response that he was making in-roads.

He led us down to the kitchen where two coolers were on the island next to a stove. He told us one was filled with beer and the other was set for sandwiches. He got out some lunch meat and started making them. He asked me to head out the back door and take the beer to the boat. I looked out and was impressed by what I saw. I took the cooler of beer out and passed by a beautiful in-ground pool.

I then went out to what he called his boat which was definitely a yacht. I could see that it at least had two levels to it with the very top level being maybe 10 by 10 feet with a ladder up to it and a much longer level bellow it. You could also go out onto the front of the boat though there weren't any seats. He would later tell me it is an Alden 56 Express but that didn't mean much to me.

I walked down to his dock and stepped inside the boat. I carefully stepped on board which put me in the middle of the boat. I made my way towards the back and into the belly of the ship. This inside was amazing and bigger than my apartment. I placed the cooler in the kitchen and took a quick tour. I found 3 beds one of which was clearly the master bed, a plasma TV, a kitchen bigger than mine, and two bathrooms. All in all, I was very impressed. I also noted that it had a place in the middle where you piloted the boat which technically made it a three level boat.

I made my way back inside and found Rick still making sandwiches. Joanna was smiling which surprised me as he'd clearly won her over. We exchanged some small talk as he finished the sandwiches and put them in the second cooler. He said he was going to change into a swimsuit and went upstairs.

I looked at Joanna and said, "You two seem to be hitting it off." She smiled and said, "Yeah, he's not as bad as I thought." I nodded and said, "Yeah, he kinda grows on people." She smiled but didn't say anything. Rick came back down stairs and said, "Let's go." He grabbed the cooler and we headed out.

He walked us down to the boat and Joanna was clearly impressed. He gave her the guided tour and told us to head up top as he would take us out of the harbor. I offered to stay with him but he would hear none of it. He told us we shouldn't miss the view of the Tampa Bay Bridge as we hit the open water.

He took us out and the view was amazing. We spent about 10 minutes in fairly calm waters getting out of the harbor and another 15 minutes heading south. I looked on the coast and didn't see many houses at the point where I heard the engines cut off. I heard something like a chain moving on the deck which I took to be the anchor entering the water.

Rick came up not long after with a 6 pack and some sunscreen. I was still pretty impressed with his boat as he handed Joanna the sunscreen. However, as Joanna slipped off her T-shirt, my attention was off the boat and onto her. Her red top offered little in the way of support and barely covered her areolas. And as she unzipped and pulled down her jean shorts, she revealed the skimpiest red g-string I've ever seen. It was cut to a diamond in the front that barely covered her pussy lips.

Rick's mouth hung up and said, "Dam girl, you are sexy as hell." She smiled back at him and said thanks and began applying the sunscreen. Rick handed me a beer but I didn't notice and he didn't even look at me. We were both mesmerized by Joanna rubbing lotion all over her body. Eventually I took the beer and he handed Joanna one too.

After taking the beer she walked over to me and asked me to apply some sunscreen to her back. Rick got a great view of her ass and he objected. "Hey now, how come he gets all the fun?" She smiled and said, "Because I know I'll still be wearing a bikini after he's done." He snickered but didn't say anything else.

After applying it to her back I took off my T-shirt and she applied sunscreen to my back. I turned around and expected she'd hand it to me but she kept on running her hands all over my body. She slowly knelt in front of me and applied it to my legs. Seeing her in that position started to stiffen me up as I was definitely enjoying the attention. She applied sunscreen all over me and finished by reaching slightly bellow the front of my trunks to touch each side of my shaft with her fingers, though not taking a hold of it.

She walked over to Rick and said, "Stand up." He grinned and took his T-shirt off. "Just couldn't wait to get your hands on me huh?" She laughed and rolled her eyes, "You wish," as he turned around. She applied sunscreen to his back, shoulders and neck like me.

He turned around and pulled his swim trunks forward. "Going to do me too?" he said with a grin on his face. She looked down obviously seeing inside of his suit. She looked back up at him, smirked, leaned forward and whispered, "You wish," before tossing him the sunscreen and walking back to her seat. He laughed and said, "She's something else Mike," to which I smiled at her and said, "She sure is." She rewarded me with a smile and we fell into conversation.

For the next hour, we were drinking and talking about just about everything. Joanna decided to step things up a bit. "How about we play some truth or dare?" Rick answered before I did and said, "Now you're talking girl, who's first?" "My suggestion," she said, "So I'll ask first." She looked at Risk and asked, "Truth or Dare?"

Rick grinned at her and said, "Truth." She nodded for a moment and looked at him thoughtfully for a moment. "How long have you had this boat?" He looked at her with mock sadness, "Come on girl, you can do better than that." She looked at him defiantly and said, "Alright, how many girls have you fucked on this boat?"

He grinned again and said, "Now we're talking." He got a distant look on his face and said, "9." She smirked and said, "9 huh? How much did that cost you?" He laughed in response and said, "Mike, you're up, truth or dare?"

Despite the beer, I wasn't quite ready for a dare yet so I responded, "Truth." He smirked and said, "Pussy," which I smirked at. I looked over at Joanna who looked amused by the exchange. "Alright," he said, "Time to make you pay...How many other women have you been with while you've been with Joanna?" He looked triumphant as he finished the question and I'm sure I looked smug in response when I replied, "One, with her."

He was pretty surprised by this and looked over at her. I did the same and expected her to be embarrassed but she simply smiled in response. "Wow, now that's a story I'd like to hear." I grinned and said, "Heh, sounds like you've got your next truth." He grinned and said, "I guess I do, but it's your turn." I nodded and said, "Tell you what, why don't you go?"

He grinned and looked at Joanna, "Alright, truth or dare?" I was hoping she'd say, dare but she said, "Truth." I was disappointed but I did remember how good her description was of her three-way back at her dorm so I expected another good story.

Unfortunately, Rick had other ideas, "How many men have you been with?" She was clearly ready for a different question and asked, "What?" He repeated the question and a look of dread came over her and she looked towards the floor. Now I wished she really had agreed to a dare. She looked up and stared defiantly into his eyes and said, "22." I was really surprised by that number and failed to hide it as she looked over at me and then back at him. I knew she would be 20 in June but wow, she'd been busy. "How many in college?" She responded, "14." So in barely over 3 semesters, she'd been with 14 guys. She continued by saying, "Eight of them were from posing, two were boyfriends, one was a boyfriend's best friend in a three-way, and three were one night stands."

"I guess that clears that up," Rick said smiling at her before picking up his beer and draining a good bit of it. Joanna looked over and me with a look of concern on her face. I nervously smiled in response because I didn't know what to think about that number. "You're up girlie," he said.

She nodded and said, "Truth or dare?" waiting for Rick's response. He took another sip from his beer and then said, "Dare." She looked somewhat angry and said, "Since you've gotten to know me so well, time to return the favor. I dare you to remove your swim trunks."

He grinned and said, "If you wanted to get me naked, all you had to do was ask," which she rolled her eyes at, though she smiled somewhat. He stood up and casually lowered his trunks, quickly stepping out of them. He looked a little longer than me, probably around 8 or 9 inches fully erect, though he didn't quite have as much girth. I must confess I just assumed he'd have a baby's arm for a cock but we were pretty close. He struck a few posses for her to which she cheered at and I just shook my head.

He looked over at me and asked, "Truth or dare?" I replied truth as I didn't want a dare from him. He nodded and said, "Let's make this easy, do you want your girl to get naked?" That was an easy one and I said, "Yep." He nodded, "So ask her." I looked at her and asked, "Truth or dare?" She smiled and said, "Dare." I smiled and said, "Alright, take it off." Rick cheered and Joanna just shook her head in mock sadness, "So this is how it is, you want to show me off to your friends." I smiled and said, "Yep." She snickered and put down her now empty beer can before standing up.

She faced Rick and reached behind her, slowly undoing the bottom tie of her bikini top. She then reached up and untied the top not. I waited with anticipation for her to pull down her top as she moved agonizingly slow. She held her top in place and bent over slightly, first looking down at the floor. She looked up, stared into Rick's eyes and removed her top. She threw it at Rick who just stared at her with lust in his eyes. Next she slowly untied the right tie to her G-string then the left, holding it in place. She turned to her right and looked back at him over her shoulder. She slowly pulled her G-string away from her body. Rick was mesmerized and I could tell from here he was stiffen up. She struck a pose for him showing off her figure, then her ass and I was beginning to stiffen up myself.

Joanna looked over at me and said, "Ok Mike your turn, you're taking a dare, strip." I nodded and said, "Fine fine," and took off my trunks. I mimicked her posses which she laughed at before sitting back down.

We went another round in truths revealing some other secrets. She got the story of his first time, Rick got the name of the first girl I kissed, and I got her to confirm that she'd only been in one three-way involving two guys.

And through it all she barely took her eyes off of Rick. It was almost as though I wasn't there. She was facing him and leaning back which made her breast look very inviting. It also made it look like she was offering him her pussy. The more time went on, the more I became forgotten by her. He, on the other hand, was leaning forward and letting his eyes roam all over her body. The sexual tension was really becoming thick.

Rick decided to break the tension by saying, "So, who wants a drink?" He stood up and began to take the ladder down before he stopped. He looked at Joanna and asked, "Want something to put in your mouth honey?" he asked with a smug look on his face. She rolled her eyes and said, "I think I'll get my own beer so you don't put something in it."

Rick took the ladder down and Joanna asked me, "Do you need one or are you good?" I shook my head no and she went to follow Rick bellow. Rick had been hitting on her pretty hard and I wanted to hear what he would say when I wasn't around. I waited for a moment before quietly heading down. I looked over the edge and saw them standing there facing one another at the edge of the kitchen about 20 feet away. I could just barely make out what they were saying as they were certainly trying to be quiet.

He had one hand on her left hip and was casually stroking her hair with his right hand. "Come on baby, just touch it." She giggled and said, "I can't," but it was obvious that she wanted to. "Come on..." he said as he slowly pulled her closer. She glanced in my direction and I had to quickly step to my left to avoid being seen. When I looked back again, she was looking down at his cock and reached over with her right hand to take a hold of it. She held it in her hand and looked back up into his eyes. "That's it honey, now stroke it," he said as he began to slowly thrust his hips back and forth. She stared into his eyes for a moment before looking down once again. He stopped his thrusting and to my surprised, she kept up his slow pace by slowly stroking his cock.

I couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe how quickly she was moving with him and that she was, in effect, cheating on me. But what shocked me even more was that I really wanted her to go further. He was staring into her eyes and she was watching his cock get harder in her hand. She finally looked up at him and he said, "Kneel down."

She smiled mischievously at him and barely glanced my way before letting go of his cock and kneeling in front of him. As she knelt down, he stepped back mostly out of view and then stepped back into view once she was fully in position. Once again she had his cock in hand and leaned forward to lick the tip of his cock. She began teasing it with her tongue and he obviously loved it as he closed his eyes and tilted his head back in what I knew to be heaven.

She looking up at him and slowly caressed his shaft. When he finally looked down at her again she smiled up at him before looking at his cock. She put the head of his cock in her mouth and put a hand on each of his hips. I was amazed as she took his entire cock in her mouth all the way down to the base. She began slowly bobbing her head up and down the entire shaft, stopping at the head and going all the way back down to the base. I looked at Rick's face and he had a mixed expression of surprise and sheer joy at what she was doing to him. She continued for a minute or so and Rick couldn't take it any more. He pulled his cock away from her and stepped back out of my sight.

She looked up at him triumphantly and stood up. She had a smug look on her face as she stared into his eyes offering him a clear challenge. He grabbed her by the hips and roughly pushed her toward the sleeping area with the king sized bed. She laughed but easily complied. He stepped out of view and into the kitchen. It sounded like he opened a small drawer and was rummaging through it.

I couldn't see too well so I decided it was time to reveal myself. I doubted they would even notice me at this point as there was clearly no stopping them. I stepped out and quietly made my way down the three stairs in time to see him slipping a condom on. I looked at Joanna who was kneeling on the bed facing the right side of the ship. Her head was turned to the right so she could watch his progress and it was obvious she was eager for him to fuck her. She had to have seen me though she avoided making eye contact with me. While he walked toward her I briefly made eye contact with her before she looked back at Rick. The look of lust in her eyes made it clear that she wanted this to happen. I simply waited for my own private porno to begin.

Rick either didn't know or didn't care that I was there because he stepped up behind her. He grabbed a hold of her hips and positioned her how he wanted her, pulled her hips back slightly and pushing her forward onto her hands. She complied and briefly looked up at him before turning around to face the wall. The angle was such that I could see all the action which I assumed she did on purpose. I got closer and watched her expression which showed how eager she was.