All Comments on 'Joanna vs. Mr. Smith'

by LordLoxley

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Repugnant

This story is an unlikely possibility that assumes the worst of humanity. It is a repugnant concept, and doesn't seem particularly - or at all - erotic. Congratulations. You've created something that is abhorrent to at last one person.

LordLoxleyLordLoxleyalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you

It is often true that our most erotic and primitive fetishes are by definition going to be repugnant to some subset of humanity. Thank you for expressing that this story moved you. Not your fetish. I get it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
trash!

sick trash! this got my first ever "1" ; too bad lit. doesn't have a zero.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 7 years ago
What The...

I can't believe I read it all the way through and cannot add any positive words to describe it. No joy...

LordLoxleyLordLoxleyover 7 years agoAuthor
What the!

Thanks lowkeyone. I can't believe I wrote it all the way through!

It's a terrible, degenerate tale. Maybe I should have posted a trigger warning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Beautifully done

This story was actually enough to get me to break my vow to never comment on this website, whoever you are, you should write a book, this was literally the most accurate thing I've ever read on this website, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wondering?

Did you post this as a reality story in comparssion to the Ugly Red Head fantasy Story?

LordLoxleyLordLoxleyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Wondering?

Very astute, Anonymous. Although neither story is real (obviously), the two stories are indeed intended to represent the two extremes of possibility for this particular fantasy.

I do agree that Joanna vs Mr. Smith is definitely more realistic, if horrific.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 6 years ago

Seems like a troll fic, good thing I skipped ahead

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Symmetry

I guess the rapist got what he deserved, though I’m not sure things necessarily worked out great for the student...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLordLoxley@LordLoxley
Once upon a time, I was born. I grew, became older, and learned to write. Later, I grew older still and learned that tomatoes are really a fruit. Other than that, I don't know shit.