Joan's Dom Roommates Ch. 01

Story Info
Her teasing gets her in trouble.
5k words
4.48
52.5k
75

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joan towel-dried her hair. On the other side of the bathroom door was Henry, one of her roommates. He was impatiently waiting for her to get out of the only bathroom in the apartment and she could feel his seething irritation.

She leaned closer to the mirror to smooth out her eyelashes with a finger.

"Joan," Henry growled outside the door.

She checked her teeth, then tossed the towel on the counter.

"Damn it, Joan."

She heard Drake say as he walked by, "Just bust the door down."

She glared at him through the door. Henry just knocked again.

She flicked on the hair dryer, causing Henry to groan loudly, then stomp away. A few minutes passed before any of the guys tried to get in again. She heard the lock click a moment before the door swung open.

"Hey!" she cried. She dropped the dryer and frantically grabbed the damp towel to cover her naked body.

Drake looked her up and down calmly. He didn't bat an eye to see her like this, but not much riled up Drake.

"Go away," she said, shooing him.

Instead, he approached her and herded her out, ignoring her threats and struggles. In the living room, Henry and Alan were on the couch, both smirking.

"Let go of me," she snapped as she struggled to wrap the towel around herself. "I was almost done."

Alan snorted.

Henry rose, taller than the others and not looking happy anymore. She felt a moment of guilt. She knew he had to get to work, but it was just so satisfying to mess with him.

Henry strode to her, then grabbed the towel and yanking it away. She screeched, trying to snatch it back, but was left standing in the middle of the room butt naked.

Her voice was high as she said, "What are you doing?"

Drake was behind her, blocking her escape down the hall.

All their eyes were heavy on her body. She flushed. Her breasts were large and her hips curved out from her waist in an hourglass shape. Guys liked her look, but her body felt too loud for her preference, too sexual. Guys typically were either intimidated or thought she was easy.

She backed up and made to squeeze past Drake, but he stopped her, gently holding her in place.

"Guys," she whined, her face burning.

Alan rose from the couch and came forward. Now she was surrounded by these three good-looking guys who she'd known for years. All at once she saw the desire in their expressions, even Drake. Alan slid a hand over her stomach to her waist, making her jump. He was warm and she felt even more vulnerable. Henry cupped her breast.

"Guys," she said breathily.

Drake was close behind her, a solid reminder that she trusted these guys, even if this was totally unexpected.

They touched her, running their hands over her body. Alan's fingers slid over her ass and between her legs. She jumped. Henry tugged on her nipple. At her back, Drake wove his hand into her hair and tightened it into a fist, causing her breathing to pick up.

She was afraid to speak, to break whatever this was. Alan's fingers played over her asshole, then were replaced by his other hand at her front. When he touched her clit, she gasped and pressed back into Drake. Henry leaned down to suck and nibble on her nipple. Drake tugged her head back so she was only looking at him above her shoulder. He pressed a kiss to her lips, not closing his eyes but watching her reaction.

"You're ours," growled Henry.

She couldn't respond while Drake made love to her mouth. She was starting to melt.

Two hands molded her breasts while fingers slid into her pussy. She moaned, not caring about anything else except this.

Drake released her hair and pulled away, leaving her dumb with lust. She blinked as he held up a collar, letting her look her fill. She frowned as he gently eased it around her neck and had it on before she could object. She touched it, then shivered when Alan's fingers inside her thrust deeper.

Drake pressed down on her shoulders. She went willingly, her belly tumbling at this subservient position. She looked up at the men while she went to her knees. Anticipation built. Henry unzipped his slacks, then without hesitation brought out his cock. She shivered, feeling less sure of herself. Drake calmed her with his hands running over her head. Then he fisted his hand in her hair and directed her to Henry's cock.

She licked her lips as she was compelled toward him. Glancing up, she saw fire in his eyes. She opened her mouth, knowing there wasn't anything else to do at this moment. She belonged to these men and they wanted her to do this.

Her hair still held, she waited as Henry moved closer, then put his cock on her tongue. He was so close she could smell him. He took her head in his hands from Drake and steadied himself before pressing deeper into her mouth. She shivered and closed her eyes. Submitting felt so good.

He moved in and out of her mouth, face fucking her while keeping her still. The texture of him on her tongue was silky. He pressed obscenely into her cheek. When she opened her eyes, he was all passion. She tilted her head slightly in offering. From the corner of her eye, she saw Alan rubbing his cock, watching as if this was porn on his laptop.

Henry withdrew, then let go of her head. Alan was quick to take his place. He was younger, twenty-two to Henry's twenty-seven. He pushed into her mouth as if she was a blow up doll. He was eager. Her jaw was starting to ache, but she wasn't about to turn away.

He thrust into her, grunting. He managed to get all the way down her throat without causing her to gag, her nose pressed to his crotch. Henry pulled him away after a minute.

Drake stepped into view, his dark tanned skin and grim expression a shocking contrast. His cock wasn't out. He squatted, studying her eyes as she panted. She began to feel exposed under his scrutiny.

He put his large hand on her head, then pressed down. Uncertainly, she lowered her head to the floor, her belly tumbling. Someone stepped behind her and positioned her knees and lifted her hips. Her breath caught, but Drake was still holding her head down. Her pussy contracted sharply.

Someone thumped down between her spread knees and ran a confident hand over her pussy. Without invitation or celebration, a cock pressed her wet opening, stretching her as he moved inside. She hadn't had sex in about a year, so she was out of practice and tight.

Joan breathed through the intrusion as the man got all the way in and settled there. When he put his hands on her hips, she felt the cold ring Henry always wore. He withdrew slowly, then pressed in again. The tingles of pleasure burned and sparked as he thrust inside her. Fingers tugged on her nipple. She couldn't see Alan, but knew it must be him. She moaned as his touch sent tingles to her pussy.

Henry fucked her hard and without mercy but managed to do it just right to build up her arousal to a painful peak. Alan teased her breasts. Drake's hand was solid and firm as he held her in place.

Henry began to grunt. Her toes curled as his hips bumped her ass again and again. He slowed, breathing hard, having just come. He pulled out, leaving her wanting and alone. Alan left her breasts and got behind her. When she tried to move, Drake held her her head down. She wasn't so deep in her pleasure that she was comfortable being shared, no matter how ridiculous that idea was to hold onto now, considering her position. Drake's thumb rubbed her cheek, so she stayed still as Alan pressed into her, smaller than Henry was.

Alan played with her breasts as he thumped into her. He wasn't as skilled as Henry, who she was watching where he'd sat in a sated pose on the couch. His eyelids were heavy as he watched Alan fuck her.

Alan came with a groan. Her breasts were tender after his mauling. She heard him stumble away, singing words of praise.

Drake rubbed his free hand over her back. She thought it would be his turn next. Alan had joined Henry on the couch.

Instead, he clipped a leash onto her collar and stood, tugging her up onto her hands and knees. She blinked at the men, suddenly embarrassed. When Drake began to lead her out of the living room, she was immensely grateful, despite having her bare ass, dripping with cum, on display. She followed Drake to his bedroom on her hands and knees. Getting up now would break something in this moment. She would have to make a decision on how to feel if she did anything other than what Drake wanted her to do. In his bedroom, he tied the leash to the post of the bed, then left to go to the bathroom. Suddenly alone, she looked around in a panic. What was she doing?

Drake returned and coaxed her to lift her ass so he could clean her. She blushed hotly. He rubbed her back, then pressed her head down so it was hanging. All she could see was the floor. He was gentle as he finished cleaning the cum from her legs. She trembled, ultra aware that she was naked, freshly fucked, and tied to his bed like an animal.

Drake untied the leash, then sat on the bed, patting the mattress next to him. Her defenseless eyes met his steady ones and she carefully climbed on the bed. He leaned back against the pillows and drew her so her head rested on his thigh. He pulled a blanket over her, then began to pet her hair and cheek, sometimes running his hand down her shoulder to her waist. After some time, she relaxed. The fuzzy blanket suited her sensitive skin. She even fell asleep.

She woke up, slowly remembering the morning. Time had passed, three hours the clock said. Drake hadn't moved an inch and when she looked up at him, he was more relaxed than she'd ever seen him before. He even gave her a small smile.

She wasn't sure what she felt. It was all so unexpected and out of the ordinary. He found her hand and moved it to the front of his jeans, leaving her no time to digest any of what had happened. He was hard under the jeans. He rubbed her hand over himself as he held her eyes. His cock was inches from her face. He lifted away his hand, his expression telling her he expected her to continue. She hadn't felt this tentative since she'd lost her virginity. She found the button, which was already undone, then the zipper. She drew it down, checking on him to make sure this was the right thing to do.

He slipped his hand into his pants and drew out his cock. Her heart skipped a beat.

He was waiting, holding his cock upright in his fist. She shifted, rising onto her hands and knees, the blanket still covering her. After a quick glance of his face, she carefully lowered her mouth to his beautiful cock. He was so warm. She moved on him, getting into a comfortable position as she tried her best to please him. He settled back with a sigh which warmed her. She moved down, reveling in the feel of servicing this man. She adored him and respected him a great deal.

After a minute, he took her head and raised her praising lips. They shared a long look. He kissed her forehead, then drew away the blanket. She was on her knees, her breasts hanging free. His eyes wandered over them. She shivered, enjoying being naked in front of him like this. He moved her until he had her in position over his lap, facing toward his feet. She waited while he moved his cock to her pussy. Her libido soared as he found her pussy and pressed on her hips to slide onto him. It wasn't a position that she was used to and she struggled to to do it right. He directed her hips up and down on his length.

His breathy groans encouraged her like nothing else. She opened her hips for him, arching her back. His finger found her clit so unexpectedly that she flinched.

He shifted under her. He grabbed her collar and pulled her back so her chest jutted out. She gasped when she saw Henry was in the doorway.

Drake, one hand on her collar, the other on her hip, controlled her as she rode and Henry watched with his arms crossed, looking like a connoisseur studying a new art piece.

Her pussy sparked and her eyes fluttered.

Without warning, Drake shoved her off him and pressed her into the mattress with her ass in the air. A second later he pressed inside her pussy again, fucking hard with a fierceness that he usually kept in check. She gaped as the intensity while watching Henry watch them.

She began to curse into the bed, tensing up as an orgasm rose like a frothing thunderstorm. Drake pounded into her like a steady hammer. She cried out, then miraculously her orgasm broke in a slamming wave.

Some time later, after laying there with Drake on top of her, he withdrew. She felt a tug on her neck and it took a druggingly long time to remember about the collar and leash. He tugged again, insistent, so she made herself rise. Drake was standing, looking too neat to be the same man who'd just fucked her senseless. He tugged on the leash, but she wasn't nearly as cooperative as when she'd been horny.

Henry stepped up. "She needs a reminder," he said.

She glowered at him.

Drake handed him the leash as she sat back on her heels, her nakedness not so embarrassing as it had been. She was building up the frown that would lead to her grabbing that leash away. Drake was going through his dresser drawer, coming back once he's found what he'd been looking for. He stepped to her and fisted her hair. She only had time to squeak in anger before her pressed her face down into the bed again. She cursed him.

He spanked her.

"Hey," she said.

"Don't mess with Drake, sweetie," Henry reminded her, smirking.

She almost decided to ignore his warning, but Drake was one of the most stubborn people she'd ever met. He dug in and managed to get what he wanted by out-waiting his opponent, or by making amazingly pointed arguments that no one could deny.

She made a disgruntled noise, but decided not to move. She wasn't compliant though when he tried to move her into position, making it harder on him in revenge. His fingers pressed her asshole and she flinched. He kept rubbing oil onto it, then pressed a finger passed the rim.

She struggled and got a sharp spank again. Her ass wasn't raised, but he had enough access in her current position.

She felt a hard object press her asshole. She squeaked. Henry came over and held her eyes, then held her down with a hand on her upper back and head so Drake could remove his hold and focus on her ass. She struggled, but both men were strong enough to keep her in place.

She began to whine in pain as the butt plug pressed into her, then in snapped inside. A cramp had her whimpering. Drake rubbed and worked the plug until the pain left. She'd worn a butt plug before, but it'd been so long that her asshole was its normal, virginal size.

The men released her. She sat up slowly, but no more cramps came. She felt betrayed by them, then felt a softness on her foot except the fuzzy blanket was on the other side of the bed. She reached back to touch the plug only to find that it had a thick tail attached. When she looked pleadingly at Henry, he smirked.

She scowled in reaction.

Drake petted her hair tenderly.

"Alan left," Henry told Drake as if she wasn't even in the room.

Drake nodded, still watching Joan.

"I got something," Henry said, reaching into his back pocket. He produced a thing made of metal and soft straps.

Drake grunted in amusement, then took the thing. She didn't recognize it until he reached for her head, then she drew back.

"No," she said.

Drake leveled a look at her, but ignored her like she was a bad dog whose opinion he didn't in actuality care about. She shook her head, but he didn't relent as he opened her mouth with a hand on her chin. She didn't want to make a fight out of this, so she didn't resist anymore. The large O ring slid into her mouth behind her teeth. Drake attached the straps to the back of her head. She looked at the two of them, her mouth open, her body naked while both of them were clothed. She flushed in embarrassment.

Henry's eyes had gone fiery again as he rubbed his cock under his jeans. He must have called in sick from work. She felt her skin prickle. She wished her mouth wasn't held open in such lusty invitation, but it was and she couldn't do anything about it.

Drake began to play with her nipples, but wasn't as aroused as Henry was. Yet Henry didn't take a step toward her. Eventually, she dropped her head, choosing to watch as Drake tugged on her nipples.

She squirmed and Drake let go. She glanced up again. Drake ran his finger over her wide lips, then inside her mouth, touching her tongue. She adored the pleased emotion he let show on his face. It was always so rare to see what Drake felt.

Henry came forward and hitched a finger under her collar, leading her to the edge of the bed. She crawled down, shuddering at the way she was being treated. On her knees, she looked up at Henry. It was obvious what was about to happen. Her open mouth was on her mind and on Henry's too. He popped his cock free of his jeans, wrapped the leash around his fist until he held it tight under her chin, then brought her toward his fisted cock. This time, she couldn't do anything except lap his cock with her tongue. It seemed to have a mind of its own. Her pussy started getting wet, almost painfully so, as he pressed into her, holding her steady by her leash.

Drake got behind her, but she couldn't see him. Then he began to torment her pussy with his fingers. He tugged lightly on her tail as she gagged on Henry's cock. She grabbed his thighs to keep herself steady, but Drake took her wrists and brought them behind her, holding them in place. His other hand kept pressing and tugging the butt plug, and flicking her clit.

Henry came with a sighing grunt. She had no choice but to swallow. He pulled out and she gasped in much-needed breaths. Drake let go of her wrists but pressed her forward so she was on her hands and knees. He patted her ass, then stood.

She looked up at them, settling back on her heels.

Henry cupped her face in a caress. "You're beautiful," he told her. It warmed her.

Henry straightened. "I'll get the cage." Then he strode out.

She blinked questioningly at Drake, but he wasn't forthcoming.

"Do you have to pee?" he asked.

She found she did and nodded. Feeling self conscious, she touched the O ring and made a questioning noise.

He cocked his head in thought, then shook his head.

She whined. He leveled a look at her. She whined again.

He moved with strong quickness and had her face to the floor and was spanking her ass in moments. She cried and struggled, but he was already done and moving away. She glared at him. Without hesitation, he unzipped his jeans and brought his cock to her mouth. She leaned away, but she was at his mercy. He pumped into her mouth as she glared at him. Some of his control had fallen away and she was slightly distracted from her vendetta by that. He withdrew and tucked his hard cock away again. She grunted, kind of miffed that he hadn't finished.

He took her leash and confidently started to lead her to the door. She almost resisted, but went to her hands and knees and followed, not feeling very happy about it though.

He allowed her the privacy of a turned back as she sat on the toilet. She touched the O ring straps and was shocked to feel a tiny metal lock. She glanced at Drake's back. Why had this suddenly happened? This morning she was getting ready like any other day. Now her relationship with her roommates was completely changed.

The front door slammed shut and Alan called a greeting. She blushed, sitting here with the bathroom door open and Drake standing like a bodyguard. Not to mention the tail and O ring. It was so lewd. She finished and quickly got up.

"Oh, hi," said Alan wearing a wide grin as he peek at her.

She dropped her head, flushing. She was two years older than Alan, but nudity had a away of wiping away seniority.

She washed her hands for something to do, then had to face the two men. Drake put a hand on her back and made her turn around.

12