Joan's Dom Roommates Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan made a lusty, impressed noise when he saw her tail. He even tugged on it, making her burn with humiliation. Alan turned her back around. They were almost the same height, him a couple inches more. He studied her open mouth as she hung her head. He even put two fingers inside, which she could do nothing to stop. He ran his hands down her waist to her hips, then cupped her breasts. Watching her eyes, he leaned down and latched onto her nipple, sucking. His eyes drooped closed as he enjoyed it, his hands palpitating her breasts. When she next looked up, Drake was gone.

"Come here, Joan," Alan said. He led her to the living room couch, sitting and bringing her over his lap, her knees on either side of his hips.

She held onto the back of the couch as he praised her breasts, suckling her nipples in turn. She eventually relaxed enough to sit fully on his lap. He didn't seem interested in his hard cock or her naked pussy over his jeans. His hands roamed her body as she felt a calm comfort from his suckling. His eyes closed, his fingers moving in and out of her mouth or between her thighs, but mostly he adored her breasts.

A good long time passed. She was laying on her back, Alan beside her, his mouth pressed deeply on her breast as he suckled. When Henry came in, she barely opened her eyes. He was carrying a large, flat box with a metal dog kennel picture on the front. Alan moved to her other nipple, pulling her onto her side, his hand wandering down to the butt plug and playing with it. She watched over her shoulder as Henry and Drake moved the box down the hall and into Drake's room.

She was concerned about that kennel, but too submissive at the moment to put up any kind of protest. Alan suckled as she watched the empty hall, listening as the guys put the kennel together. Drake went out front, then brought in a large dog bed. He let it drop near the couch. His eyes met hers and she flushed in humiliation. She wished she could pretend she didn't know what was happening around her. Ignorance would be nice right now.

She was still holding Drake's eyes when Alan switched to her other breast. Drake's gaze fell to him, making her blush even harder. Shouldn't she be protesting all this? Alan's fingers caressed her belly and dipped into her pussy. He was completely unaware that Drake was watching, lost in his own world of a willing and busty woman.

Drake stepped over, looming and predatory. But his touch was gentle as he turned her head toward him. Her mouth was dry from being open for so long, but as he opened his fly, she started to salivate. Alan, coming awake, muttered at Drake in irritation.

Drake had to bend his knees to target her mouth. Her pussy swelled with instant arousal as he took her mouth. She'd never had sex like this before; taken like an object that had no say in its function.

She gagged as he moved carefully inside her mouth. Alan began to nip at her nipples, wanting her attention on him again. He moved over her, shifting the three of them. He got between her thighs and sat on his heels pressing her open, then thrusting his cock inside her. Drake held her head still as he facefucked her.

Alan watched her pussy as he held her hips, riding her. All Joan could do was hold onto the couch as her roommates had sex with her body.

All three of my holes are filled, she thought, closing her eyes as the sensations took her away. I'm wearing a tail and a collar. None of them have asked me if it's okay to have sex with me, but they are anyway. God, I love this.

She was shocked back when Drake came into her throat. She watched him above her with startled eyes. His eyes had grown solidly dark and he looked grimly intense as he cupped her head and came inside her. He gasped, catching his breath, then lowered his head.

She had to catch her breath too. Now that her opened mouth was free, Alan reached out and pressed his fingers inside, just to add to the eroticism of his fucking. With him more than the others, she felt like a porn actress on his laptop, or in his dirty mind.

She watched him as he rode her, thrusting between her legs. She'd always treated him like a little, bothersome brother. But now she realized he was stronger than her and could easily dominate her when he wanted. She felt at his mercy and it was unnerving.

He collapsed on her, weak after coming. He still had enough spirit to find her nipple and suckle. She liked this soft man who sucked her nipples more than the vision she'd experienced of him owning her completely for his own needs. This one felt safer and more cuddly.

He lifted off her and laughed, purely enjoying himself. He got off the couch and stood near her head. His dick was softening, but he slid it into her mouth anyway. She could taste herself and didn't like it very much.

"Clean me," he whispered, eyes shining.

She licked his cock until he was satisfied.

He staggered away to the kitchen and out of sight. She lay still for a moment, alone for the first time all day. Her breasts were tender, as was her pussy. Her jaw ached and she'd nearly forgotten about the tail plug. And this collar.

She touched it, not surprised to find a small lock on it like the one on the O ring.

Drake stepped out of the hallway, drawing her attention. She willingly let herself be led on her hands and knees by the leash to his room where a brand new dog kennel was waiting. It was medium sized, longer than it was tall. It went to Drake's hip. Inside, blankets had been spread out and in the corner was a dog dish with water.

She looked at the open gate, then up at Drake, ignoring Henry where he sat casually on the bed. She pointed at the O ring, pleading. It hurt.

Relief rushed through her when he unlocked and removed it. She worked her jaw. She waited while he unlocked the collar too. He worked a black, square box on the collar as she waited on her knees. Soon enough, he put the collar back on and locked it.

"What is your name?" he asked, watching her.

"Joan - Ah!" The collar shocked her neck, just enough to bite.

She gaped, tentatively touching the thing. A shock collar.

He petted her head, but that didn't help diminish the anger and betrayal she felt.

To her surprise, he began to brush her long red hair, then braided it skillfully so it hung down her back.

He squatted, his muscled thighs drawing her eyes. He was so fit.

"Go in your cage," he said.

She felt the blush prickle on her skin. She glanced at Henry, who nodded slightly, then back at Drake. This was a pivotal moment. If she refused, things would likely go back to normal. If she went in, what then? Her roommates would protect her, expect obedience and submission, and have sex with her whenever they wanted. She thought of her entry level job, her friends, her freedom.

Then she weighed those against this wonderful feeling of giving up control. Of being on her knees naked. It felt so good.

She bit her lip, looking at the door as if she might head toward it, just to tease them, then with one last look at them, crawled into the cage.

12